Trump will be in prison before June...

Trump will be in prison before June. With all the evidence mounting that he not only conspired to influence the election in exchange for political favors, as well as laundered money in Azerbaijan, not to mention the pedophile accusations, it's impossible for him to complete 2 years, let alone 4.

Russian shill bots can be identified with the following keywords: shareblue, ctr, soros, david brock, pizzagate, podesta

Slide threads created after this was posted: 8 and counting.

Lol

We get it bro you like licking african sperm out of your mom's vagina

>Azerbaijan
>money

That's a very specific claim, do you often think about black semen and a mother's vagina?

Look it up my friend, Trump was building a tower there, quit the moment he was elected, but was raking in money from a building company which is confirmed to launder money for Iranians by having hugely overpriced building projects to pass large sums of money through. The tower wasn't in a good part of town and had no roads to it. How is that logical? Especially that he would quit building it after the election.

Please leave shareblue. Go shill on MSN or something.

>all the evidence mounting

You mean none?

Is that some Harry Potter bullshit again?
The Prisoner of Azerbaijan?

That does it. Its official. #imwithher now. Thanks for showing me the light

>shareblue

keyword detected, post ignored.

I hope that's a troll attempt.

>Trump will never win the Republican Primary
>Trump will never win the election
>Trump will never be approved by the Electoral College
--- >Trump will never complete his first term
>Trump will never be

>trump will be in prison before june
That's not how you spell hillary

DELETE OP's BULLSHIT THREAD!!

What da fug I h8 blumpf now

(You)

Come on, at least make shit up using real world references, not Harry Potter.

Salty?

>evidence
There is none though?

Those men are patriots not traitors like OP!!! DELETE IT.

The only people who care enough about being called a shill to make a fucking thread about it are literal shills. No one else cares in the least about being insulted on Sup Forums.

I want you to go create a thread. Grab any liberal troll image you want. Post some generic liberal message. Wait.

You will get trolled to hell and back. There isn't a dialog here, there's just Russian bots, shills, and mouthbreathers who don't know the difference who will try to spam your thread until it hits the post limit.

I dare you to try it. Then you tell me that I shouldn't be worried about shills.

Drumpf will be impeached any day now

Do you have a link to the Tower of Azerbaijan project?
Did Sirius Black manage to escape or is he still imprisoned there?

Everyday a new revelation comes out. The evidence is mounting. It's funny how you Trump tards went on and on about Hillary's e-mail and the fake pizza scandal but can't connect the dot s on the obvious corruption and collusion in the Trump camp.

Find more worthwhile problems in life than the response your shitty liberal troll threads get. Or maybe stop working for the CIA or whoever the fuck pays you.

Whichever fits best.

Hillary will be in prison before June. With all the evidence mounting that she not only conspired to influence the election in exchange for political favors, as well as laundered money in Clinton Foundation, not to mention the pedophile accusations, it's impossible for her to stay alive for 2 years, let alone 4.
Shareblue shill bots can be identified with the following keywords: shareblue, ctr, soros, david brock, pizzagate, podesta

Fixed, now it makes sense.

The most worthwhile problem that Americans currently face is seeing that a traitor is removed from power, and that the disinformation that his lackies are pouring out is countered whenever possible.

If you disagree with this then you're no better than the people who spit on our constitution.

Can you provide at least three pieces of tangible proof?

While I wait, can you please answer:

1. Did Trump/Russians hack Clinton's travel agenda to exclude parts of the US that Trump visited and successfully courted/flipped that were solid blue and democrat strongholds in elections prior?

2. Did Trump/Russia hack the titles, body, verbiage send-to or send-from names in the email trove released from Wikileaks?

3. Did Trump/Russia hack Hillary to sell US Uranium or hack Bill to sell speeches across the globe in trade for "donations" to the CF?

I'll wait for your response.

Would actually be a good thing, would spark a revolt against the pedophile elites, and then we can exterminate the jewish race and their pets in congress and parliament all over the west.

Go ahead, make a move, you're checkmated either way, Military will go rogue and kill you all if you fuck around.

Expectum Patronum, my nigga.
Where my links at?

cia identified

kek will bless those whom disregard

serious question, why is Soros funding these idiots to post here, no one is being converted.

i thought jews were good with money.

>keyword detected, post ignored.
cringe

They are good, that's why Kushner is Trump's son-in-law and in a position of incredible power. Not to mention, has business deals with Soros.

hope this is bait fucking retard. don't buy into the conspiracy theories about russia

can i borrow your time machine? need to go back and stop trump from getting the nuke codes! i only ask since you seem to know for certain he will be in prison before june.

literally this

Do you ever think about all those years of University you took, only to be posting on Sup Forums now as a job?

What a world.

Maybe some actual evidence would make it more obvious. This your first time arguing? You're asserting the claim, provide the goddamn evidence or fuck off.

Sup CIA.

This

Bunch of Russians with proxies on this board. I hear you OP

Did Trump do it better than Hillary did rigging the Primary Election? How would one identify Chinese shill bots?

lmao fucking dumb lefties are so deluded

Thanks for providing such extensive evidence for your insane bullshit claims.

Why don't you sad, effeminate, delusional retards do the best thing for yourselves and have a live streaming bleach drinking party?

You sound mad.

I'd be mad too if I was this oblivious to the world and couldn't even Google.

Your claim, your burden of proof.

>threads created that are not about my Trump fantasy bullshit: 8
>slide threads: 8

Your degeneracy checks out OP

Cuck off shill

>t. Republishit

Faggot

BLUMFH IS FINISHED

MADAM

PRESIDENT

>Hillary Clinton
It's just FAGGE NOOS
>Donald Trump
DRUMBFDARDS GANT EBEN GOOGULL

lol leftcucks just take whatevers wrong with them and project it onto the other side.

ARe they implying that America was destroyed just because three planes flew into some buildings?

God I hate to say it because it really sucks and I shouldn't wish it upon my fellow Americans but I really wish there would be another fucking 9/11
This fucking country needs it so god damn badly to bring it together and to finally shut all these stupid fucking leftists up
It's so fucking frustrating day in and day out with the same bullshit stories and fear mongering
How the fuck am I supposed to be happy when there's so much shit to do

LOL

>I really wish there would be another fucking 9/11

>yfw it happens
>and is done by illegal Mexicans who converted to Islam

"pedophile accusations" XD

pol got Trump elected.

only pol can unelect him.

anything else is just a meme.

>raking in money from a building company which is confirmed to launder money for Iranians by having hugely overpriced building projects to pass large sums of money through

How exactly does Iran funneling money to Donald Trump through a construction company "launder" it for the Iranians?
Do you understan dhow money laundering works?

9/11 was an inside job.

ae911truth.org

Seems off someone with the ability to Pardon himself would end up in jail for anything

>Implying that flying planes into buildings actually destroyed a country

k