Would you help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=3653
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbos_goy
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No problem just don't call the cops, I'll turn of the lights for you and leave your house

20$ be fine

sure thing Schlomo *turns on the Zyklon-B*

sleep tight

>2017
>not having the kosher switch

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

Wait, what? I don't understand this situation at all OP. What the fuck? What the hell have you done to reach this point in your life? Why are you doing this?

I just took a shit on your carpet, Mr. Buxbaum, do you have any toilet paper?

15 dollars, whatdya need 10 dollars for? I can't afford 5 dollars for a shabbat goy

Shoo, shoo, away with you
Find another shabbos, jew

>Not observing the Sabbath

If it's the day of rest, does that mean he wouldn't be allowed to defend his daughter from a brutal rapist in his own house?

Sure thing buddy, step into my office real quick though.

>"It's the 21st Century--there's got to be a better way!"

Sure.
>come into little girl's bed
>nobody is watching
>héhé! It's time to do THAT
>unzip my clothes
>get "that" out
>start reading jesus book to convert this little sinner
>next day she's christian
#Unjewed

I'd put her to bed real good.

ArchRabbi of Russia had a story.
He once came home at sabbath (by taxi - no work here), but he could not open the door, because it would be work. So he sit by the door and waited. He prayed to yaweh and the miracle happened. Everyone around was in sabbath and he was in monday.

Why are you displeased? $ 20 a night with such a girl is a normal price.

do they look inhuman somehow or am I just racist?

They can't ignite it's flames on Sabbath, thus they are immune to ovens on Sabbath.

With nigger and jews, you lose.

>jews literally have a day where they aren't allowed to work
>no one questions this

Sure thing, immune, so whats the harm in stepping the fuck in my office?

PROSELYTIZED

>or am I just racist
no you're not

So does every other religion

(OP)
...What....

What is the problem here? Why do they need this? What is Shebbath? What does it have to do with not being allowed to turn of your lights?

WHY THE FUCK CAN"T JEWS FLIP THE LIGHT SWITCH ON SHABBAT.

It's not work. I don't understand.

This friendly Sup Forums reminder, anytime you see the word jew you're facing a muslim or shill paid by muslims.

>turn on all the lights all the radios on full blast and all the TVs on with sound on full blast

A day where they are not allowed to control machines do work or anything of that kind.

The Kosher Switch Relies on 2 Random number Generators so when the light goes on and off It is God turning the light on or off.

Can't use machines either and lots of other stipulations for that day.

>read post
>glance at flag
>expect modolva
>get belgium
unexpected.

Sure I can help put you'r Jewess to sleep. That'l be $35 for the injection and $40 for the house call. Would you like to see our prices for cremation?

Next time if you bring a van full to the clinic I can give you a nice discount.

Use this card to refer a friend and get $10 discount on your next visit.

fuck of kike

fuck off kike

I hate all semites equally.

I accept Jewess hugs as payment.

I am so confused.

Someone explain why this is needed. I'm just a stupid goy. How is turning on the lights more work than getting a goy to do it for you?

I kek'd so fucking hard when he said that. Religious Jews are an endless supply of lels.

>Excellent, i see the oven just behind you. Is it preheated?

The sabbath is the day of rest. Goes from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. Cant do any work on the Sabbath and there have been centuries of rules-lawyering to figure what counts as work.
Lighting fires is woek and when electric lights were invented they decided turning lights on is the same as fire lighting.

They aren't allowed to do any work on the sabbath or Shebat. They would and do employ shabbos goys to do their work for them. Elvis Presley was one.

Sure thing Jew, we're neighbors after all. *click*

Alright, have a good night! *releases huge pork fart*

this is why they have huge IQs. While we lazy goys do everything the easy way they have to come up with crafty solutions to their sabbath problems

How the fuck can be turning off a light switch not be allowed but posting on Sup Forums is ok? No wonder Hitler gassed you.

You aren't allowed to start fires on the Sabbath, and switching a switch counts as starting a fire because it causes a spark, so in typical Jewish fashion Jews jewishly came up with a way to Jew their Jew God

so can they even turn on tvs? Man that's dumb

How fucking stupid are kikes, is lifting things also work because you can work through lifting things?
Work most likely means deeds done under employment.

Nah they can't do they either.

The way jews try to jew their god never ceases to amaze me.

nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/

>jewing god

Rare

That's why they employ Shabbos Guy Blue, er Share Blue to post for them on weekends. Don't you notice the number of Israeli posts going way down?

Get out of my house you kike

Yes that is work.

While you guys complain about them being greedy on these DAYS for us they call it one day.

They are very generous.

Yup.

I thought the switch just separated a constantly-on current with a piece of plastic.

Bretty gud

WRONG

they literally have a belief that God's word is final, but if a Rabbi argues with God and wins then God will change his mind
>if a Rabbi argues with God and wins

NO
>being a shabbos goy

>so can they even turn on tvs?
They could make a kosher TV remote control.

>believe God gave you straight directives
>bend the law so much you can do it while still (((obeying))) technically
jews

>take advantage of that information.

20$ to turn off a light was pretty good but we lost that now.

It has two modes normal and Shebath mode where the RNG comes into it.

You know...maybe its not that the Jews are smarter than everyone. Its just that they are brought up in a society where they are given stupid arbitrary rules that make things harder on them, so they have to rules-lawyer their way around all the stupid rules so they can do what they want.

They're just a bunch of trained 'technically not cheating' cheaters.

Jews man. ((((JEWS))))

So do 7th Day Adventist Christians.

Big tiddies

>“It’s a secret operation,” said Adam Mintz, a Manhattan rabbi

How unexpected!

The Ark of the Covenant with the Torah and Zohar from Mount Sinai is buried under ground. The Arks in the synagogues connect to the Ark of the Covenant and release God's energy back to the world every week on the Sabbath.

Starting a fire or using other energy might negate the divine energy's spread. Goys can do it though because we're outside of the sphere of influence basically.

>jews taking what god said at face value
lmaoing rn

how is this still not the same as just turning the light on with a regular switch but with an additional stages?

I would say the little girl is a kidnapped sacrifice to Moloch, but that's undeniably a very jewish looking kid

What a little cutie. I will take her as my wife.

it's fascinating in a way, their entire religion is entirely devoid of any spirituality

their entire believe system is based on a set of restrictive and ridiculous rules, and a few millennia of them working to Jew their way out of obeying them

fuck off kike

>implying i'm not using a shabbath keyboard

israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=3653

damn son cut my monitor in half with all that edge

nice try Schlomo

fuck Allah and fuck Muhammad

Why certainly my good man. That will be $50,000 to install automatic light switches and appliances run by net connected computers for you on the Sabbath. As soon as you pay 60% up front we will send a contractor out to your property to install your smart turrets just as soon as we can.

Shabbos goy: a non-jewish person that does shit for the jews so they don't have to on the Sabbath.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbos_goy

That is a new one by me!

Its literally all it is, they literally believe that words are magic and that you can out-argue and trick God, so they apply the same techniques to the goyim

Or do Jews just focus on rules first because they don't want people too distracted by spirituality?

If people do whatever the fuck they want you wind up with America.

key how much are these and how rich has the inventor become?

in the secondary mode they have no control over the electricity it is on random number generators and shiz breh

Kys pedo freak

Tell him "what?"

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

>words are magic
They aren't wrong about that, though.

>Kys

Kill yourself reddit nigger

Why didn't he just put the lights in Sabbath mode?

random or no their actions are still allowing electricity to eventually go through and turn on the light therefore we can just say they are still turning on the lights.

kind of reminds me of vampires and thralls, is daytime the sabbath?

Jews have their own holiday where they're even more useless and unproductive to society.

thats the thing they could do it and its days later the light finally turns off.

No my Jewish friend, your people focus on rules because your religion is just a cult of obedience. There is nothing noble or spiritual about it.

Use the name namefag vermin

Trash thread

>When your entire religion revolves around you finding loop holes out of following your religion.

Jews are a sickening people.

>We people on this board actually believe Jews are smarter than whites

I didn't know they had jews came in kiwi flavor