You have ten (10) seconds from reading the end of this message to remember a black person you know who worked hard and...

You have ten (10) seconds from reading the end of this message to remember a black person you know who worked hard and didn't blame their problems on white people.

GO

>knowing niggers

'no'

This guy I know named raphael

This Ethiopian guy named Temesghen

Had a really strong work ethic, didn't feel entitled to jack shit

You seem to be making a thread about niggers and asking us to think about black people instead

guy named ben, but he hates black people with a passion, hell now that I think of it he might be on Sup Forums

oh and he likes turtles, prob voted for jeb! in the primaries

No sense in giving you their names. Suffice it to say more than one. I wouldn't associate with them otherwise.

They're all really fat though. Not sure why I just now realized this.

There's this one guy from Togo that works at my friend's reseller shop, we're all about the same age, he's fairly civilized and get-going

Myself. Eat shit, friendo.

My best friend is black, and shits on niggers all the time.

ben carson
and one other internet guy i dont remember the name of
thats about it

they eat the poo poo

Do egyptians count? If so the a mate in uni who was an incredibly talented engineer, very hard working.

Holy kek

I know one who did both?

Worked two jobs, sold weed, and finally bought a house. Still thinks whitey keeps him down. Meanwhile, all my white friends still live with their parents, including myself...

the Cameroonian guy that I went to school with
He's not an engineer with a degree in some sort of electricals field

A lot actually.
Two off the top of my head:

Black teacher who is the head of the math department in probably what is the best public school in our state if not the entire nation.

Black electrician bro of my dad. Awesome guy, wished I saw him more.

Is this supposed to be Korra

Pharah you uncultured dolt

No its parah from overwatch

my coworker a couple of years ago. good guy.

Blacks from Africa often look upon American Blacks as though they're whiny, entitled, ignorant, crazy and lazy.

The chair of UC Berkeley's mathematics department is white though.

Dont know never seen a black guy irl

Drawing a blank here.

I have a black friend who has a degree in biochemical engineering, he's really fucking smart and really right wing. He loves Trump and is pretty ashamed of the black community. Hates ghetto culture and loves European culture. Dude is basically white with black skin.

I'm not a shill. I know that's a tactic of shills, but there are a few genuine cool people from different races. I still prefer to live in a country with 99% majority european races, but I wouldn't mind it if some of my friends were of other races, except if they're Canadian. I fucking hate Canadians, I know this ugly Canadian at work. Smug pricks.

It looks like Korra.

I know one (see flag), yet he wishes he was born white.

Abass, Simon

but african blacks arenĀ“t the same as american blacks, they never learned to act as if they were in a hood, thus work harder

>high school

Three of my old college buds, Lamar, Tier, and Jerral.
I miss them.

A guy named Norm, he never bitched about being oppressed, and was the hardest worker in the bunch. He came back to work 3 days after a heart attack.

Some guy from Ghana.

>my former highschool

The black guy I go to Tafe with, he's a jehovas witness and a house painter.

His name was Joe, and he was the best co worker I every had. All the other dindus were shit, but Joe knew his job and did it well.

based dude from mali in my it class

easy - my labmate from sudan

little bit awkard but a super hard worker, always in the prosthetics lab working on his research, his homework or even just some side project to expand his technical experience and skills, and super friendly to boot

legitimately inspires me on a regular basis to get off my ass and get seriously moving on my own research, because if he's that committed, then what's my excuse for not being so?

The only good character in that garbage game.

im only staying on the thread for these ow pics

I can think of at least a dozen off the top of my head

most black guys I know. I live in NY though.

Yeah, I know 2 guys actually. Both are pretty based, one is majoring in chemical engineering, and the other in computer science. The chemical guy is really damn good at math, and I only met him because I'm taking a math class with him. The computer science guy is at the absolute top of our class, consistently.

That being said, they're both exactly what you would consider the stereotype of the 'black nerd' to be. Both of them have a bit of that Steve Urkle vibe, both of them are into anime/vidya/math etc etc.

It's different here in Canada though, we have a low enough black population that blacks don't get ostracized from their own 'community' for being nerds. Black parents in Canada are typically straight outta Africa, and came here to have a better life for their children; they appreciate the culture, and they don't carry the slavery thing around like the champions of the Oppressed Olympics.

Yeah, dude is named Demario. Came from a dirt poor family, single mother, average intellect at best but he worked his ass off through highschool, did every extra curricular he could, joined the army became a drill sergeant, now he's in real estate. Wastes a bunch of money on shoes that he feels compelled to post on normiebook; but he's doing well so he can afford it.

I'm way smarter than he is; but I always respected the guys work ethic.

Obama

Honestly, I know a fair number of black people I'd put in this category. Def the minority, but they're out there. Percentage wise, it's about equivalent to the number of whites I know who don't blame their problems on all kinds of bullshit. Fact is, most people are lazy af.

that one fat weaboo dude that I hung out with when I was a kid

dude I knew in college from Cote d'Ivoire, he went by "Coach" for some reason

ITT: OP gets BTFO

I knew a few. It was in the early '90s though.

>Implying Mei isn't sexy as fuck and fun to play.

Individuals are irrelevant, the only thing that matters is the group.

His name was Wanye, he was really down to earth. His parents were kinda rich but they lived in a white neighborhood. He considered people tha acted "Hood" to be nothing more than kids that haven't grown up.

Thomas Sowell

There was a black guy I knew in highschool who was based as hell; made straight A's and was on the Academic Decathlon team with me. (I was one of the C average students that are on the team. Each team needed 2 C avg, 2 B avg, and 3 A avg students to compete)
Anywho, that nigga was bomb as hell and worked his ASS off for the team, never complaining, always being the optimist and shit.
Then, he went to college and became a typical piece of shit blaming whites for anything and everything. Other blacks had poisoned him.

Such a shame.

ME

And my father as well

K, well, then you can't argue when I say, "All Frog-eaters are cowards," Hakkim.

My coworker. He is 67 years old. He works hard and we get along well