youtube.com/watch?v=dU7iKNmQBIs
nothiefs.com/h25-newchat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using metric
FTFY

>old tyres

ITT: Nigger appropriating white technology and culture

>screams in ebola

>Not just any millimeter will do. It must be perfect.

>Africans don't have and ingenuit-
Nigger probably stole the idea from pinterest.

The marxists assured me that minorities cannot be racist, even when they are not minorities in their slum nation.

You realize car tires are a horrible material to use for out-soles.. they provide almost no traction on your feet and essentially turn into ice skates in the wet.

I know literal inbred meth heads that can build their own cars.

Also, WE

Sounds like it would be to fun to slip a pair on and find a hill on a rainy day

>ice skates in the wet

Shouldn't be a problem in niggerville then!

stuff like this is actually pretty cool, but for every one tire sandal black man striving for the best in a community there's usually thousands of tire burning dindus who exponentially offset the efforts.heartwarming but, sadly, pointless.

Whites have been mass producing these the same way for 30 years, faggot. Monkey see, monkey do. Someone should take his bananas for royalty payments on copyright infringement dues.

>any of those being a problem in africa
kys

No one actually has a problem with this. The problem is that liberals pretend like every African is smart and enterprising like this guy so they import him to the US or Europe where he then becomes intellectually below-average and relatively useless in society.

People like this need to be encouraged to continue their work but they have to fucking stay where they are so they actually stand a chance of improving their homes.

>People like this need to be encouraged to continue their work but they have to fucking stay where they are so they actually stand a chance of improving their homes.
this, 1000%

Wow, truly an achievement. We should flood our country with Africans so that we can all buy tire shoes

Yea but they make a giant deal out of it

You know what's impressive? Coming synthesizing rubber for the first time like some Russian guy did 100 years ago.

Europeans have been crafting amazing thing for centuries and nobody even cares

>whites: walked on the moon
>blacks: made a pair of sandals out of a used tire

The gooks were doing this in Viet Nam.
If someone looks into it they'll probably find someone doing it in Korea or WWII I'll bet.
In times of war, when armies cross continents on foot, shoes are always in short suppy.

>Whites: Have managed to launch 3 probes out of the solar system which contains masterful engineering to make them function in all conditions
>Blacks: Managed to make a spear go airborn for 3 seconds

Are they even trying?

sweet, i if i ever need some rubber sandals i know where to go

this
looting the dead for shoes/boots was a common thing is both world wars

Your feet would be black for days, though I guess they can't tell. Is there any health hazard having that shit seeping into your skin? Genuinely curious.

>Old tires
>Full of chemicals from the tire itself and whatever the fuck its picked up since manufacture
> Put on feet
>OMG BLACK PPL SO SMART !!!!!!!!!!111

Nigger please hahahaha!!

Call me when the go to the moon,bra!

It's sad that normies will see that shit on facebook and legitimately think to themselves "that's impressive" before promptly internalizing how pathetic niggers are and then forgetting about it until they see poor blacks being victimized, at which point they jump at the opportunity to defend their black pets and look like a hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY

This. Making sandals from old tires is specifically mentioned in Abbie Hoffman's "Steal This Book" as an innovation he attributed to the Vietnamese. And that's just the earliest easy to find citation.

This nigger managed to reproduce a good idea, at minimum, 46 years later.

Good show.

>>Africans don't have and ingenuit-
White people used a waffle iron to make sneakers in the early 1970s....This is a bit behind. This is recycling.

It's ingenious by African standards, admittedly. Most Africans recycle old tires by setting them on fire after draping them over suspected witches.

Wow, amazing. After all these centuries Africa finally has its first cobbler.

Steel belt straight into ur foot. Enjoy the tetanus.

>makes you a pair that fits to the perfect millimeter
Among precious materials like diamond ore and platinum, a major untapped resource is autism. Imagine with me, the horror of a country who would take over the continent and weaponize it. No God could save us then.

They throw in that "to the perfect millimetre" part to distract from the fact that these pathetic creatures are reducing to cutting tires to make shoes

>tire burning

Actually they only burn tires when there's a person lashed to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

The fuck is a millimetre?

Better than burning them around children's necks I suppose

>only one out of one million is smart
>999,999 niggers love to destroy stuff and gibs

Good, he made a business producing things that people want with very little capital. People like him are exactly what africa needs to advance.

>your culture's intelligence is measured by what you do with old tires

we wuz cobblerz n sheeeit

>making shoes out of old tires is the height of black African intellectual achievement

This

>It's sad that normies will see that shit on facebook and legitimately think to themselves "that's impressive" before promptly internalizing how pathetic niggers are and then forgetting about it until they see poor blacks being victimized, at which point they jump at the opportunity to defend their black pets and look like a hero.

You're also going too far the other way. He isn't amazing and brave like the normies would harp on about but he is a dirt poor guy just trying to get by and survive.

Stop being such a cunt in life.

people from the caribbean did it first

Here in Cayman they call them wompums

>People around the world have such low expectations of niggers that its considered amazing when one can make sandals that, shockingly, fit people's feet.

And what happens when the wire starts coming through the sole?.

So intelligent OP.

African intellectuals, everyone!

This has to be written by a klansman!

Good for him. He can stay in his country and help his people.

>Be little Umbongo, help your dad make shoes out of used tires to sell in the village
>work very hard all day for a week, sizing and fitting shoes for the villagers
>The charities roll into the village. Hand out perfect fitting shoes of all types to all the villagers for free.
>Umbongo's dad kills himself
>Umbongo becomes a child soldier in his NikeAirs©

oh shit, never thought of this angle lel

INFREQUENT

>can measure and cut to a millimeter
That's the best niggers can do? I could do that when I was 10.

>Good for him. He can stay in his country and help his people.

You see this is the right attitude. And a fuckin leaf made the post, no less.

Where does it get fun shitting on a dirt poor guy who has nothing and is desperate for some form of income? That isn't banter, kids. It's just cruel.

There is a family in South America which strips out the rubber between the out side and inside of the tyre and uses that for the thongs. There things don't look like tyre thongs.

But they do that too

I watched that vid minutes ago, i thing it's in Bolivia.

Very clever

Will this be a thread that just keeps on giving?

Multi tasking, i like that.

That video is literally "Nigger discovers wheel"

is that what they call stealing someone's rims now?

>make you a pair that fits you to the perfect millimeter
They're fucking sandals though

>"Dad, can we pretty please go to Agbogbloshie for our next holiday.... please dad?"

Saying Africans haven't created anything in over 6000 years is blasphemous. White man stole everything from them (not much but what they did create). White still created more and is the superior race but they aren't stupid.

>Craftsman.

Craftsmen were fashioning higher quality footwear 2000 years ago.

Says the only country in the world to use bitchboi nigger measurement system.

Wow what will they do next? Boil water?

autists have no empathy.

That white man's trash is the niggers' treasure
Truly we are equal

>Sup Forums racist echo chamber
Sup Forums you do realize that an Africa American invented the microchip right?

ya well, what i say is true. Come to cayman on heritage days, bodden town. they make wompums there

Have your very own tire shoes. they are actually pretty durable and comfy

Now compare that to this fucking guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=dU7iKNmQBIs

DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT OUR WATER BOILING TECHNOLOGY!!!! RRRRERREREREEEEEEE

Do they come with tweezers to pull the steel belt threads out of your feet?

>"Tire"
>"millimetre"

what version of english does this person speak, ir is this an intentional troll?

1lyk=1respect

Jesus christ even Santa Clause was making real shoes when he was human and that was like 500 years ago.

why did his dad kill himself

They wouldn't have to do this if they had just listened to the white man.

>the perfect millimetre

>1 post by this ID
>suggesting niggers can think

fukin sage

You're so fucking cool dude

worked in a shop retreading tires. handling them all day every day makes you hands dry out crack and bleed. something in the rubber is terrible for your skin. idk specifically what though.

yeah right. Blacks always do this and it don't work. Your using 1950's tech. Maybe these will fit you:

aside from the meme OP posted I do respect that. As far as I know he is doing something good for his community so they can clean up some trash and so people don't have to go barefooted.

OMG my dad had these in the 60's

he is a cool dude thanks for pointing that out

>it tool Africans 2000 years to develop Roman sandals

Why do Africans need an award every time they do something that's not retarded?

Look at me.
I'm the perfect millimetre now.

>tracing and using a ruler is a skill

nothiefs.com/h25-newchat
Can watch them here chimpout at the store Michael Brown was drug dealing at then robbed as they act like it changes everything.

Hippies were doing this in the 60's & 70's

Liberals and kikes love showing the new trick they taught to their pet nigger dogs.

African who run in front of car get "Tired"
African who run behind car get "Exhausted"