Any aussies here about coopers stance on tradional marraige

any aussies here about coopers stance on tradional marraige
- apparently there are calls to boycott cause they had an ad with the bible society

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/brewery-bogged-down-in-bible-backlash/8347732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not heard about it.

just posting because your pic related is my beer of choice.

I love family owned companies for this reason, they aren't bound by (((shareholder))) demands to be PC

Coopers Pale Ale is by far the best quality of less expensive beers
The Double Stout is great too

Coopers in now my beer of choice

Coopers are allowed their opinion.

I don't agree with it, but I'm not going to boycott the best commercial beer in the country becuase of some person belief.

Cooper family views on this matter are the same as my own - 'Gay Marriage' should be allowed by de-jure but should not be forced onto the churches, as 'Marriage' holds two related but separate definitions, one being a bond between a man and a woman as made in front of god, the other is a legal status for two individuals to become a non-business partnership.

As long as the sanctity of Marriage isn't defiled, it's A-OK.

Don't care what they say. That's a fucking good beer, drinking one right now.

Oh look, a company that doesn't openly advocate for sodomy and child grooming. You know what that means? ...HURR DURR HEY GUYS /OurBeer/ DURRRRRR.... How about you lay off the grog to start off with you poofs.

>Coopers Pale Ale is by far the best quality of less expensive beers

So it's like the Aussie equivalent of Yeungling?

I thought you people only drank Fosters

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/brewery-bogged-down-in-bible-backlash/8347732

Nobody in australia drinks fosters. you cant even buy it.

Its made in the UK

Always did like coopers

I'll get you, and I'll make it look like a bloody a accident

I always preferred the Coopers Sparkling Ale over the Pale Ale mainly because it gives more of a kick

I know you're memeing but I literally don't know a single Aussie who has. I've never seen it on tap anywhere

Fosters is a meme, I don't know why foreign cunts think we drink Fosters to begin with, even VB is more well known than Fosters

I use coopers kits to brew a few batches, they are tops.

i couldn't give a shit what a good beer company thinks, their job isn't about marriage, it's about making beer.

i don't even drink that much and i'm gonna buy a case of coopers to celebrate

you have exquisite taste, my friend

Fosters was very popular in the 70s but completely lost its market share

pass me a coopers pale over any other SA beer, also fuck VB

What the fuck? Is this true?

I've tried fosters and it tastes like watered down piss, I only drink Coopers when I drink beer or otherwise I generally drink bourbon whiskey

Prefer sparkling

This user gets it

Yeah going to have to buy a case myself.

Great tasting and the only large Australian owned and run brewery. I always get them when they're on tap, which is generally pretty rare because most pubs have supplying contracts with Tooheys of CUB which limit the beers they can sell.

Don't drink at home very often but when I do it's generally Coopers.

Very true.
It was a big beer in the 70's here and it was in a lot of our films of the time. Now, since there's less UK influence here, it's more about something like Tooheys, XXXX or VB.

>Over any other SA beer
For you, that means West End.

I'm pretty sure Vale Ale isn't sold interstate, let alone international. Vale Ale is nicer than Coopers, but it
s not 'commercial' beer either and can cost anywhere from 1.5x to 2x the cost a pale ale on tap.
>Especially once you factor in happy hour specials and the like.

Yes.
Every few years it makes an appearance again at certain bottleshops, treading the waters I imagine, no one buys it except for the few unlucky poms who happened to land here right at the inopportune moment.

Fosters was regarded as a 'good' (ie. better than the already fine average, but not a special beer) in a 70's, but in the late 70's/early80s they tried to change the recipe slightly and make it an upmarket beer - this backfired and the brand has'nt recovered since. (and likely never will)

What about Sheaf Stout?

Says it's imported from Australia.

Damn good stout. I use it when I make my Irish Beer Stew.

>any aussies here
All of them are literally here.

>Tooheys of CUB
Tooheys OR CUB I mean. Also maybe Castlemaine XXXX, but I don't live in QLD.

Don't really care about their positions on any subject.
Their lager, pale ale and sparkling ale are all excellent beers for the price and I'll continue drinking them.

Owned by CUB so it's Brittish owned, but brewed here. Never tried it though, cheers for the recommendation.

Who gives a fuck. Love some Xoopers Pale Ale. Might go ahead and drink it even more now.

What's this? I might have to go buy a carton to support them and stuff, not just to drink it.

want to get a few bottles, whats the best way to get it and price
isnt pale ale 6 for 22 dolars at dan murpheys
how much is sparkling

In SA, you'll hardly find a licensed venue that doesn't do Pale Ale on tap, some even do Sparkling and Mild Ale. Even venues plastered with West End logos will still have Pale Ale on tap, just usually also lots of Lion beers too
>SA doesn't have a lot of CUB(owned by SABMiller in turn owned by InBev) contracted pubs, as the two biggest beers are Coopers Pale Ale (Cooper Family Trust) and West End (Lion, owned by Kirin Japan which is turn owned by Mitsubishi)

Also if you like Coopers Pale Ale, try Doctor Tims.
It's literally Pale Ale but conditioned in a can - which imparts quite a different taste than the bottle.

He started a thread on Aussie beer, of course we're all here. I'll bet some of us are calling our mates so they can get online and give their 2 cents as well.

Bottleshops around here typically have 6 pale ales for about 18. The sparkling ale is more like 20.
A case of the pale ale is ~$47 which is damn good for a 375ml beer of its quality.

is the bottle o closed today due to public holiday

Uncle Dan's and all other bottle-os should be open

good on Coopers. dont let the fags win you guys, its terrible.

No kidding last night I had a dream i ordered a pint of pale ale at a pub, the bar girl rings up a slab on the register.
"that'll be $74.90"
"..o-o-ok"
>couldn't even find the beer in the fridge

He threw me off with "here" instead of "hear".

Southwark stout is extremely good, the best stout I've ever had. Southwark bitter is also very good

those bottles look comfy

>canned water

Fosters isn't good, but it isn't uniquely terrible either, its pretty much VB tier