Modern British

What caused this genetic mutation in British people to develop ? and why don't British living in America Australia and Canada look fucked up like this . not saying British people everywhere don't look slightly fucked though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dpzhMMFk5U
mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/what-will-humans-look-like-in-100000-years
nature.com/nature/journal/v519/n7543/full/nature14230.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XJn029waQkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australian turbo liberal filmmaker looks British but not deformed

At least we can see their face. Your women have burqas on

Those are 6 different people.

Here's one other different person too.

American revolution general patriot film based on him fucked but not a mutant

Anglos in Canada got FROGGED, so that definitely helped with their appearance and genetic health

weak do tell do you see people like this around the local lords palace or cleaning chimneys ?

Wasn't flat upper noses, and wide eyes a sign of fetal alcohol syndrome?

yes yes sometimes there will be a cute English woman that doesn't immediately age like milk after 18

Lots of ayy lmaos on this pic

yes indeed but I can tell a brit like a jew or Russian from a mile away and none of them look like this

> 6 people represent an entire population of over 50 million

Inbred Islanders and ugly ass Scots.

What do you expect?

exactly there has to be something to this certain populations leaving perhaps being stuck on a isolated island inbreeding perhaps

Stop bullying CamCam right now.

don't tell me you cant see how similar they all look

who

People with better genetics usually are more industrous. Colonisation during those times was just an expression of that. Losers and other lazy shits stayed behind.

There are more mosques in London than there are in all of Canada, you know.

>Literally East Asian in picture
>British
wew lad

Modern bongs are an unholy amalgamation of all the worse traits of other races. Romans, Celts, Saxons, Germanics, and now mudslimes. When you combine all those, you somehow don't get the strong genes, only the ones that manifest in ways that make the people look like they have Downs Syndrome. It's a shame really. They couldn't even get the good parts of the Romans. All they got were the grotesque aqualine noses.

>Modern bongs are an unholy amalgamation of all the worse traits of other races. Romans, Celts, Saxons, Germanics, and now mudslimes.
American calling British mongrels

We are reaching unreal levels of irony here lads

you would think it would be the poor people that left for the most part and there is reputation among upper class Europeans to fuck their cousins and even sisters to keep the money in the family . and nowhere in Europe sent as many people out to the colonies and the British did not even is there a country that comes close

you are under the illusion that populations all over Europe haven't been amalgamating for thousands of years especially during the time of the roman empire it was vary common . us being mixed here is nothing different and possibly a good thing based on the pic above

relevant commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=0dpzhMMFk5U

I guess it was mostly the poor people, but poor people who knew how to farm, sail, live off the land, its all hard work and the ones who were capable left (as I understand alot of it was not forced but voluntary).

>us being mixed here is nothing different and possibly a good thing based on the pic above

>Basing your opinon of a country on memes posted on a Malaysian basket weaving forum

Cabbagepatch is kinda uguu~

the result of 1000+ years of inbreeding

cor'

>Really believes the best and brightest of Britain left the most powerful richest country at the time to go and live in the Wild wild west
wew

I don't see the problem here? The two in the bottom right do look weird in those photos but the girl that plays Stark looks fine in other photos.

>inb4 another cherry picked photo

> genetic mutation
> 6 people

For fuck's sake, why are people so fucking stupid on this board?

The British and Germans only had a fuckload of colonialist because their birth rates skyrocketed in the 19th century (remember America has a fuck load of Germans). Germany simply didn't have the empire so they simply when to America with the Italians.

France on the other hand had fuck all growth after the revolution, they simply couldn't go around colonising like the British because there was no pressure to leave due to extremely minimal population growth.

To put things into perspective, if France has had the same growth as Britain/German in the 19th century, they would currently have a white population larger than the entire USA population ~350mil. No one really knows why France stopped growing.

the brits first emptied out the highlands and sent them to the states Highland clearances . and remember unlike other Europeans the British colonized their territories over seas and killed the natives not try to breed or civilize them like other nations at the time that required people to leave the island by the millions your island would be just as populated as japan at around 120 million if not for the mass exodus

A mass exodus of poor farmers and criminals yes

It relative, "best and brightest" during those times were literally jews or jew equivalent educated leeches concentrated in the cities. White people in the country side simply just lived their lives and cared little for the city life because it was unchievable to those who werent born into it.

fetal alcohol syndrome

Photoshop

Evil is always ugly.

See jews and other subhumans.

Anglos became masonic shills for kikes.

This degeneracy follows.

like it or not boyos, large eyes equals larger brains. These are just the first batch of future humans. mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/what-will-humans-look-like-in-100000-years

For some reason Hollywood has stopped hiring (and there for promoting) beautiful, sexy people and have begun hiring betas.

Britain still has good looking actors but you cherry picked some bad ones

This. Roman bankers moved to Venice and spread out from there through Europe to eventually London from which they parasitized America (British intelligence created the CIA in WW2 for example)

Mystery babylon destroys the soul, and the soulless always look a bit frightening

>this is a 10/10 in Britain

That's why Londoners and Parisians are so creepy compared to their other countrymen.

brits, being so pathetic, are evolving so that their eyes are actually at the side of their head, like other prey species

This is a 10/10 in america

It is because of inbreeding.

A collection of America's finest

>american education

I don't know why I had to kek so hard for a full 2 minutes. The hat just finishes it perfectly

There's more white genetic diversity than you'd think

nature.com/nature/journal/v519/n7543/full/nature14230.html

Yes. Russians look the same

Hitler was right

they are west Virginia mountain people and a product of inbreeding similar to the British island people what is your point

You used one period. You must do better.

The UK has some of the worst diets in the west, even worse than the US.
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies especially during formative years fuck up their development

The most nutritious thing most of them eat is a bowl of curry from achmeds kebab shop after a long day of eating "bikkies", "fizzy drink" and a "packet o crisps"

Fucked me Brody

> Not letting these babes get in your mini as your revving round the industrial estate before heading down the local.

maybe if this was university not a Korean trap cartoon image board

Just makes you seem like a retard. Also, you must be at least 18 to post here.

Also is'nt Hypertelorism what your looking for? Alot of actors can be described as having it. Some features out of place.
>Google Hypertelorism Celebrities.

Speak English mother fucker

gimie left send the big one over to Oregon to get fucked by big foot I think they are related

you do know half this board is breaking that rule

They're still better looking than 99% of niggers though

Bloody colonial.
Teach your blacks to speak properly, it makes ours look bad.

The ones with this sort of face irritate me. Highly punchable.

Mr Bean really exaggerates this sort of face.

3 out of 5 of those women are really cute, though, senpai.

I mean you just can't teach them

ancient aliens bred with uk plebs

I would like to know what up with this weird alien frog look the British have? Some of them are the most attractive people in the world (like better than any nord or slav), but then a lot of them are froggy weird. And then celebrated on TV.

Okay, so maybe Sherlock actor has a voice women like- he's still weird looking. The bottom right women should have never had their looks recorded by any modern device.

Is this the norm for Brits? Ridiculously attractive or ridiculously ugly?

The fucking Irish

Neo natal nurse here used to work in the UK. Back in the UK we nurses all had a game we'd play called Squish Face. You see newborns skulls are pretty pliable before the various parts of the skull fuse together so you can actually squish their whole head into a different shape without much effort. Anyway the challenge in squish face is to see how much you can squish the skull without you know popping the little bugger. The game is pretty much universal in every British hospital. Every now and then a parent will say something; but we just tell them that the skull always changes shape after birth and they believe it every time.

British people actually look fine, don't bully.
Also that look they have, the women I mean, like the queen, square-ish long face, dark hair and all that, it's what all women should strive to be.
That maisie williams is an abomination though.

totally fucking pointless thred
not even politics
not even funny

Made me laugh. Here's a (You).

Savage.
>No wonder everyone hates women.

Since we're no longer hunters, our eyes are moving towards the sides of our heads, like with cattle or prey

British folk are just more evolved really

Kek

The British are simply evolving. The New British Empire when?

>Nah, it's just FAS
Brits are notorious for drinking while pregnant.

I'm seriously intoxicated. This just made me laugh out loud

>tfw JUST is your hobby
>sips tea

Middle two ain't Brits.

all their alpha males were made cannon fodder in the 20th century

holy fucken shit

thye could be ayylmaos reptiles creatures david icke speaks obout.

fetal alcohol syndrome

Its like they need vitamin D, their bones are fucked up. Dark people are going to have it worse in that cloud island.

fetal alcohol syndrome

This comment is a living laugh track.

And the big lower Je-afro lip.

That's fetal alcohol syndrome.

It's been that way for a while
youtube.com/watch?v=XJn029waQkc

We embraced the burgerclap meme, yet you deny the fucktooth meme. We've seen your media, we know what you look like. Wasn't it supposed to be the Americans who couldn't handle the bantz?

>muh Emma Watson

everytime