I want this thread to commemorate the Russian patriots who leaked information to Christopher Steele

I want this thread to commemorate the Russian patriots who leaked information to Christopher Steele.

These brave men gave their lives to not only prove that their country was corrupt but to save Americans from the influence of their dictator. These men were murdered in their car. They were murdered in the street. They were black-bagged and dragged out of meetings in front of their peers to secret prisons. These men were charged with treason and will never see freedom again.

Some of these men may be experiencing torture that mankind should never be capable of inflicting on one another. It may be happening as we speak.

This thread is for those guys. And it's a reminder that it's our duty to make sure they didn't give up their lives in vain.

I salute you, comrades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDBOyhNn0sg
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/03/11/trumps-labor-nominee-likely-to-be-asked-about-jeffrey-epstein-case/
nypost.com/2017/03/09/sex-slave-wants-epstein-to-explain-how-prince-andrew-allegedly-met-her/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hear hear. Fucking Dugin is a maniac. Trump and Putin are globalist dictator pedo incest sodomite illiterate commie fascists. He knows all the buzzwords. Most zoggy shitty asshole country ever. Dejected. Corrupt. Fucking liars and whiners. Just like the Bolsheviks. Just like Hitler and his Haavara. Dugin once said the beast and antichrist are human rights anti hierarchy and political correctness and that we need a new order. What a fat ugly bitch retard manlet like all manlet fascist boot lickers. In Trump we trust he says. He is an occultist

>White boi cant fucking achieve anything in his own life so he must look upon the the lives of others to find an existential purpose
why are you such a fucking cuck?

Don't come into this thread and shit on the commemoration of men who are more brave than you could ever dream of being. People who meant more to the process of peace between America and Russia than Trump could ever dream of accomplishing.

This. Also. How old were the piss whores. 12? And when is the fucking rescheduled Epstein trial? Is this why Gormpf is in pedo a lago all the time. How in the FUCK did an open leninist advisor get into America? Without the popular vote as we all know. And hacking. Could you imagine if Democrats had all this scandal and literal communist fascists? These kikes are fucked. THEY are the cows trampling Jerusalem. Not us. Dugin once said to "kill kill kill" in Ukraine. America has annexed us. Isis is fake. And Russia passed a law to kill anybody anywhere they please

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

So true. Deeply sad that these heroes are not celebrated today because of partisanship. History will validate them. If there is a God may he bless them.

Yup. Breitbart can go fucking die. The organisation anyways. Putin is a kike oligarchy for Muslims
Oh Imma watch this now. Thanks guy! :D!

>Don't come into this thread and shit on the commemoration of men who are more brave than you could ever dream of being.
Says the fucking weak ass white pussy boy who is sitting behind a computer fantasying about the accomplishments of OTHER MEN who are greater than him. Just admit you're a fucking cuck

Those men are greater than me. And they're greater than you.

The difference is that I too am greater than you. I have the decency, courage, and respect to give these men the honor they deserve for what they did for America.

What can you do? Cuss a lot? Call me white, as if that's an insult? Talk about sitting at a computer just as you are? I mean, seriously. What are you, really?

>white supremacists win
>opponents are shitty whites
Ok igor

>The difference is that I too am greater than you.
hahahahaha this level of projecting. Revel in knowing us KINGS are fucking your women at your house on your bed while you go to work everyday

Why are you supporting all evil garbage shit tier planty tyrant's ideologies all at once? Trump is BLM?

Are you Nashi or something? That would make the most sense, why you would be so bothered by this thread, but still act as if you were 16.

Here's a film on how retarded and shitty and lacking of manly anything were the Italians when they did all this. I applaud you. Be strong. God will help us. m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDBOyhNn0sg

I can't help but notice how quickly he disappeared after I called him Nashi.

you may be interested in this, the hearing was reschedualed from 15 March to 22 March

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/03/11/trumps-labor-nominee-likely-to-be-asked-about-jeffrey-epstein-case/

nypost.com/2017/03/09/sex-slave-wants-epstein-to-explain-how-prince-andrew-allegedly-met-her/

>6 IPs in this thread

I wonder if there's really this few people who care about sacrifice on Sup Forums.

SOL

RIP

bump. OP has a point. they deserve respect

>These men were murdered in their car. They were murdered in the street. They were black-bagged and dragged out of meetings in front of their peers to secret prisons. These men were charged with treason and will never see freedom again
Nice