The idea of God is retarded

Prove me wrong, Christcucks. Why do you believe in fairytales, magic and the ridiculous concept of heaven and hell? Are you really that stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
youtube.com/watch?v=otrqzITuSqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Believe me, traditional Catholicism is anti Jew all the way, because god's race is universally traditional catholic.

here's why.

here's another why.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw

Nice argument, bro.

and another why.

youtube.com/watch?v=otrqzITuSqE

>tons of Jews are secular
>Some sects of Christianity are seen as anti-semitic
>Christians are more likely to be right-wing than other religions/non-religious groups
>Secular people are usually left-wing and liberal

O vey goyim!

Good job on starting this discussion with a strawman. Learn theology and logical fallacies, then come back later.

>berg

Atheism is retarded. Darwinism, like climate hysteria, is nothing but political junk science. God is scientifically provable, as is Christianity, if you only had the guts to try.

Atheism is yet another jewish subversion.

A religion of nothingness.

Jews are the agents of evil and chaos. Nothingness. When a jew dies in the Talmud he simply ceases to exist.

A jew is the creature of satan.

Esoteric analysis of Christianity is what is necessary to understand many of the allegory.

This too.

OP, if you're up to it, pick up a copy of Intro to Quantum Mechanics by Griffiths (use google to get a pdf) and follow along with it. I'm not saying that -- by any stretch of the imagination -- that it's a die-hard "proof" of a higher intelligence or a creator, but it will definitely change your outlook on the universe.

And if you lack the mathematical skills/maturity to handle it, I'd suggest taking a couple of years to teach yourself calculus, differential equations, linear algebra, and some functional analysis. Even if you don't check out the Griffiths book, learning these subjects will help you learn how to recognize truth.

God bless, OP.

ISLAM IS FALSE

you just don't get god
thats why your country is full of hijabs

(((Catholicism))). How you can read the Bible and not see the obvious contradictions and blasphemy is beyond me.

Mere Christianity is really unimpressive. C.S. Lewis put it best, it's only for people who are already half-converted.

>anti-jew
>the new testament was written by non-white ethnically jewish israelites
>following the creation of jews

reminder to all christ cucks.

if you follow the pope you are a good goy.

funny i find it hardest of all to do pic related, but whenever i did succeed in doing these things it always worked out in my favor.

the big meme is no one actually thinks its real other than low iq shitskins they just approve of the morals and think its good for their culture

will do

Christianity is controlled opposition. It's reverse psychology that Christianity might seem somewhat anti-semitic. It's because the Jews created Christianity for goys to follow, and Judaism was for the jewish race which they saw as elite
Judaism teaches Jews to fuck over goys and use them, and Christianity teaches goys to get fucked over and be tools.

Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish.Are you really going to trust the words of non-white people for the basis of your spirituality?

i dont think its real, i know its real. ive seen it.
but if u noticed sometimes when jesus did miracles for people he told them not to tell anyone. this is because it attracts people for the wrong reasons. the miracles and healing are but a byproduct of the love of God

I wish I could believe

Whats the difference between the lottery and religion? You can win the lottery.

The fact is that there are an unbelievably large amount of religions. There is absolutely no proof a single one of them is more right then the other. Due to the fact that religion is made by man there is a near infinite possibilities of different choices of religion. The honest fact is that your chance of winning the lottery is higher than Christianity being the right religion. Though I will agree, it's still better than being a jew or Muslim. The honest fact is that if there is a god, he is likely an asshole or gives no fucks whether we humans believe in him or not. Using logic there is no real reason to believe in a religion, and religion is the only proof of god. If there is a god it is most likely deistic god. One who made the universe and decided he had better shit to do than watch humans run around and be idiots. If god really did talk to people telling them to write the bible what is to say that people did not change the bible to suit their own purposes, or the Koran or any other religious text. Religion is a good tool to control people. it works on faith. Faith being the idea of believing in something without reasonable proof. Having control of faith is incredibly powerful and you can do whatever shit you want and because people have faith they won't question it. While I don't believe there is zero chance of a god, i doubt he gives enough fucks in whether we believe in him or not.

>Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish
Thus Christianity and true anti-semiticism, or true white pride, can never go hand in hand

You can keep saying that Christianity is anti-jewish but that won't change the fact that Jews created your religion.

Christians on Sup Forums will always ignore this fact, because their religion is completely undermined when faced with the fact that it was created by shitskin non-whites

You can say Christianity should be credited for white man's accomplishments, but that just shows how anti-white you are if you feel the need to credit a Jewish religion for that

christianity is opposition to the worldy governments and high places of darkness since its inception. first its destroyed the jewish elite, then the pagan emperors of rome, and eventually all pagan institutions of europe. while islam fights horizontally, christianity fights vertically. this should be clear since any authoritarian style governments must subdue and fight christianity in order to stay in power

>Christians on Sup Forums will always ignore this fact, because their religion is completely undermined when faced with the fact that it was created by shitskin non-whites
I've been saying this for years now and no one can argue this without spouting some gay bullshit about how racism is bad

Plenty of morons on this board think it's real. In this thread they even try to prove God's existence with science.

They will try to pick apart any other argument they can find in the same post but they will almost never touch this subject because the only way to is to out themselves as anti-racist and anti-white

>Feel like you understand natural science
>Turn away from creation myths
>Science starts to get really hard
>Fuck this, god did it

i dont really understand race being a frontline for ideological proclivity. im proud of my race and where i come from, but this is more or less a tertiary motivation. the battle between good and evil is the true battleground and the races rise or fall depending upon their virtues and vices