Ywn be a Russian soldier entering Berlin on May 2 1945 and being given a two week window by your commander to rape as...

>ywn be a Russian soldier entering Berlin on May 2 1945 and being given a two week window by your commander to rape as many Nazi qts as youd like, entering the capital of the nation that destroyed your motherland, and raping the daughters and wives and sisters of men you just killed on the battlefield, defiling their "racial superiority and purity" and that no matter what Nazi brainwashing and propaganda has taught them, the reality hits them that are they are nothing more than holes for pleasuring invaders

Why even live? How does Sup Forums cope with this fact?

golden age

>realize everything they said about the bolshevicks was actually true.

Leb reminiscing about gang rape, what a surprise.

I wish the kikes had killed you all

Your suffering will end when you are your kin are purged in the RaHoWa.

>implying

Kys, stay away from Sydney cunt

A FUCKING TREE

Than Sup Forums would still defend you since this place is full of slavaboos.

>Sup Forums is in love with the destroyer of the German nation all because muh based Putin

with my gun next to me to kill you filthy criminal.

Mass soviet rapes are mostly western anti-soviet propaganda to derail from actual allies crimes on the western front.

still got raped in operation barbarossa

soviets were none human.

A shame you weren't aborted.

Cool story bro

I'm with you on this one.

>Implying that isn't fucking sweat

Lastly, every military has a mob-combat unit. Those faggots are probably supply pussies ambushed.

Nothing changes the reality Israel BTFO'd 6 Arab nations twice, stole half of Egypt, Sinai and mother fucking Golan heights.

Arabs are literally the worst modern fighters in human history. Unless they're strapping bombs to kids to blow up women shopping then they excel.

I hope Israel fucking removes you all.

Implying I too would rape the shit of girls, tweens and women for all the trouble that the fathers and brothers did and spread my seeds everywhere orgasming my way to the capital.

Another hilarious variable to Arabs constantly being crushed, deceived or all around removed by Jews is their insanely low IQ.

How can they even cope when the average Arab IQ is 78? ( thats literally 8 points above a legal retard in the states)

>islam not even once.

>muh Six-Day War

That was 50 years ago and ever since, Israel ran away from Lebanon in both 2000 and 2006 and withdrew unilaterally from Gaza and couldnt even conquer a few neighborhoods in starved impoverished besieged Gaza in their most recent war despite carpet-bombing and having numerical, weapon, air and naval superiority and supoosed state of the art tanks. Its pathetic how every time someone mentions how BTFO Israelis are becoming, the default answer is "WE WUZ SIX DAY WAR AND SHIEET" Literally Nigger-tier. Talk to me about something that wasnt half a century ago against a bunch of shit-tier secular Arab armies.

meant for

Learn how to fucking tag the right person you stupid nigger with the IQ of 78.

Israel isn't interested in long term occupation of Lebanon. I understand you have difficulty grasping tactics seeing how your shit hole nation was raped by Syria for decades and now by Iran under proxy Hezbollah.

It's okay, Maj, soon your suffering will end.

I loved watching Israel rocket you faggots from a nice roof top in Yavne. I even brought popcorn to watch hoping the rockets were destroying your deranged border line autistic kids.

Israel would be doing the world a favor to remove more eventual 78 IQ having retards from the world as kids before you roaches could lay more nests.

I wish Syria would have just absorbed you so ISIS was destroying you faggots from within.

>Viciously jerks off to Sabra and Shatilla

The only good Lebanese is a Christian Phelangist, fuck the rest of you.

soviets started this war

as a rule, rapist were shot by the commanding officers.

No golden w chuj, zwłaszcza 45 lat komunizmu.

Nazisci to kurwy, ale Sowieci nie lepsi.

ᛁᛏ᛫ᚹᚨᛋᚾᛏ᛫ᚨ᛫ᛃᛟᚲᛖ᛫ᛗᚨᚷᚾᚢᛋ

>/leftypol/ shows its true form, a bunch of rapist niggers that hate the successful