The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

byroncrawford.com/2015/01/rackradar-emily-dixon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She has black features

thanks guy

Let's talk about white futures. How many kids are you guys having?

MILK BABY WANT MILKY MILKY MUMMY

Agreed. Nice sum-up OP.

Truth

She's a big grl

MOMMY I GET THIRSTY WURSTY LOOKIN AT JUGJUGS BABBY NEED DRINKIE DRINK PLEASE GIB LIL BABY BOY MILK TIMES SO GOOD YES YES FOOD NIPPLE NOW

THICCCC

3. More if I can convince my husband that we'll be able to afford it.

Oh no! This means all the man babies on pol are failing the white race.

Sup Forums isn't your faggoty self-help forum

sage

Four you

Sauce on those monster tits?

I hate my job and am unhappy.
How do i change my situation?
>look for another job
How do I know what kind of job is right for me and still has reliable hours and decent pay?
>goto post secondary school
Well i figured all that out then why am I still working a job I hate and will either quit suddenly or get fired for being careless and underperforming.
>because you are weak and stupid.
>maybe you should just kill yourself

That's about it thread. There is no place for me in this world . The only humans I interact with are piss about some bullshit my company fucked up on or trying to squeeze me for more money and subordination.
The only one who cares about this pathetic waste of skin is my mother and I don't even deserve her.

>you were born just in time to see BRAAAP posting and MOMMYMILK posting completely devalue the cheap use of attention getting whore pics
Best timeline.

>2 of them

my family are all sjw lefty scum, if i released my power level i think they might outcast me at least some would...

How do you deal with a full leftwing family?

Best timeline indeed.

Get lost you fucking autist

MUMMY I NEEDA DA MILKY BABY WANTA DA MILKY WHAAAAAAAA MILKY MUMMY YUMMY

This is the best pasta. The advice is true for everyone.

*BARRRRPPPP* [spews mummy milk from boobies] *FAAAARRRRPPPPP* [MILK SPEW INTENSIFIES]

I audibly kek'd. Saving this rare double brapmilk post for later use

UUUU

*BAAAARRRRPS IN TALL*

M..mommy

MILKY MILK ME SUCKY SUCKY MUMMY!

>she walks by you and BRAAAAAAAAAAPs at face level

byroncrawford.com/2015/01/rackradar-emily-dixon.html

sorry dude i'm too depressed about being an ugly loser to care about my race

the jews beat me

hopefully you can have many white children tho

Based leaf, thank you.

I am not white,been somewhat succesful here...I can tell you that this guy is wrong,what white people need is a stronger will,a will of "legends" that might overcome any odd despite your political thoughts or ideas,people are accepted in society for what they think and what they are so do not expect acceptation...look at me,I used to be a NEET for several years,my political ideology triggers most people here so I have no friends aside my own psychological problems...and guess what,now I work in a place where I can boss bastards around,who they laughing at now?!! It was hard,very hard and there is still a way to go but am not worried,I know I can stand by myself now

I'm patriotic, but I'm also Hispanic. Should I move, Try my hardest to make my kids patriotic, or kill myself? Is assimilation possible if we take our time with small groups of immigrants?

Working hard won't increase my IQ. I'm no better than a nigger and would benefit my race more by voluntarily opting out and rotting in the ground, preventing my unfortunate genetic lot from being passed on to my mixed children courtesy of a nonwhite checkdown sexual partner.

>flag
>good post
>what the fuck is going here

thanks

Breed nigger women out

>Fart fetish

Don't quote me man. I find that shit disgusting.
Tall women on the other hand...

I misreplied, meant to hit the post below.

>Be successful, reliable, hardworking

S-S-Sure thing OP...

C-can do...

0, humanity will probably end in a nuclear war in a few years.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

She could almost swallow him whole.

>typing out stutters

2 minute minor for being a gaylord

vorefags pls go

Emily something

what did kek mean by this?