Brit/pol/ - Free Market YES the welfare state NO edition

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace (((EU))) workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on (((‘Western Culture)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>UK political parties at risk from Russian cyber-attacks, GCHQ warns
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gchq-russian-hacking-cyber-attack-threat-uk-political-parties-general-election-threat-kremlin-a7625226.html

>MPs slam Kosher Sharia May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO (((EU)))
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S0Q4gqBUs7c
thedaily.online
youtu.be/a7hBUL9kk1Y
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
youtube.com/watch?v=nogh0KPtvAQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Making a website desu

Brit/pol/ eternally BTFO.

Jew thread

Real thread

Can't tell if waters is a woman or a british """man"""

This autism again?

I've already got one.
Convince me to let you contribute.

May Day is when the commie revolution starts.

On may Day the commies will start shit in our biggest cities ,they are trying to start a communist revolution and you fuckers better be ready

May Day is when it all happens...THEIR SILENCE ABOUT THE DAY IS PROOF OF WHATS COMING ... why can't we all understand this.

>Jew

It is off the charts. I've worked the industry for 5 years and we have always had about 100 applicants to each engineering/technician role. And that's for small companies. The whole thing is a fucking mess and these cunts just make it worse. All they care about it depressing wages and maximising (((profits))) with absolutely no fucking respect for the country, the people or anything else.

Aye. That Gemma Atkinson is in a newish Bonobo video though she looks a bit knackered. Definitely worth a watch though. Watch once, then read comments, then watch again:

youtu.be/S0Q4gqBUs7c

Pic TV babe related

But seriously. We can't let him have the nuclear codes

@116388702
denied

What service did you end up going for?

If you can't type the fucking title correctly don't expect people to go to the thread.

>Brit/pol/
>Sup Forums
>l/
>/

>It won't be a "gas the kikes race war now reeeeeeeee" type of website, it will be a genuine political website that will be both accepted by the left, right and centrist memelords, now I can't go much more into detail until I sort all the legal bits out in the near few weeks.
1 - this will never happen.
2 - you won't do shit.

>Convince me to let you contribute.
Why would I want to work for you? As far as I'm concerned you're useless to me, if anything you're the one who should be convincing me to share some of my work with you.

Watch me you smelly anonymong.

>implying most people don't just search "brit"

FUCK OFF

>Why would I want to work for you?
Because you are unable to set up a website.
Can you write the front/backend? Do you know server administration? Do you have backup/failsafe procedures?

I bet you're too much of a fag for my type of humour anyway.

thedaily.online

I've literally delivered on all my promises I've made to brit/pol/.

It really makes me think that the anonymongs just have a fetish for being proved wrong.

>Pic
Anna Passey (Pussy)

>Track was a banger. Here's one you might like from a few years
youtu.be/a7hBUL9kk1Y

>Training for her Indian film career. I heard thats why she left Emmerdale.

I do read the FT. First job was in the city, a while back now. It's been pretty shit since the Japs bought it.

You were talking about Basel III. This article is discussing hypothetically introducing some very weak sauce regulations to "cool the housing market".

>Mr Carney said the FPC would decide on whether to make recommendations to tighten affordability criteria "by the end of the year."

It's from 2015. I know housepricecrach. Prefer Yves Smith (Naked Capitalism) and Zero Hedge, although most financial reporting is complete and utter garbage. The markets are so rigged right now that the explanations given are total BS.

Basel III risk weights and solvency ratios don't come in until 2019...

Always thought she was fucking stunning. Good choice.

Ah yeh I've not heard Burial for ages. Cheers for the reminder!

>first result is some dindu nuffin Sup Forums tier humour post
>"""news site"""
Kek

Some genius you are.

How can black guys even compete against racially superior whites?

Can't wait to see your website then.

Why not give us an example of your funny article writing style tyhat attracts all political ideologies?
Pick something in the news this morning and give me 500 words.
>inb4 excuses
This is why you will never do it.
>captcha: good quest

What promises?

>writing articles
Please.

Why would I concern myself with such nonsense?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Yes, the thread is young. I'm still waiting for an answer.

You thought I wasn't going to focus my website on articles?

Well then why would you ask about that then you thick cunt?

>not understanding business, current trends or how to appeal to the commonality in the current year
Why did you even bother making a website?

Yes maybe if instead of waiting like a right spacker you'd look at the original post you replied to then you'd already have the answer.

>'nonymongs

You know your stuff. Bro.

Surround myself with good sources. I also watched the moneary policy members of the BoE give evidence and admit shit is tragic, inflated and fucked. Said that they know they have to raise interest rates but can't because asset prices will drop suddenly. MP's said "So what? they need to"
As usual our docile press ignored it.

I couldn't link to the geeky FT article. Sorry about the date.

You will enjoy this (download and laugh at your pleasure):
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

Ok, so Basel III from what little I know, will force the Banks to hold more Capital.
Because the batshit insane Finance policy by successive governments, even after 2008 recession, the housing Bubble was re-inflated by Messers Osborne, BoE and the Banks.

This was mainly in the form of Buy-To-Let mortgage lending. Problem here was how over leveraged the purchasers are.

So with all these loans on their books the Bank positions become precarious in the event of Inflation rises, House Market jitters or in this case implementation of Basel III.

>Markets Rigged.
Thank you. With Trump De-regulating and letting the Foxes be in charge of the Henhouse, A recession is likely after a sharp Boom.

Here the key rigged market of Housing, is about to lead to may Buy-To-Let investors who are amateurs, being hit by Section 24 Butto-Let interest Tax-relief bills.

This subsidy allowed fuckers to buy houses and claim the interest back upto 40% every fucking year. A first time buyer or Owner Occupier could never compete with that level of twattish rigging.

That prop removal was announced in 2015 summer, and will be implemented this April removed entirely by 2019/2020. Most Landlords still don;yt know properly. With many not able to withstand Voids and unable to increase rents to match the shortfall in tax with this rate removed, they will have to sell.

We must thank whichever young bod pushed him to adopt this macroeconomic policy.

>You thought I wasn't going to focus my website on articles?
I figured the website would need content, so it would need a writer. Fuck knows why I ever thought you would do any of thqat, as it involves actual work.

What will your role in this be then, tripgaylord?

>I'm so sorry but had to post this.
>Tell KEK and Kermit to hide.

I assumed your "promises" extended beyond making a website nobody is going to read.

So I can get my top off, wrap myself in my grandmothers curtains and call myself a god? Ok then ...

>black people attire

Yeah, I can find an image with a bunch of fit white guys in it if you want you fucking queer.

I'm sure you have the Body of Adonis.

Your mother has interesting curtains, lad.

If you can take a dick you can take a joke.

d..did it died?

What if they are from his mum's house.

>Cartman?

Oh no, it's fine.
He's...
just sleeping.
Inside out.
>Tear my Frog into pieces, this is my last resort.

This is what 1 month of /pol has led me to accept as par for the course.
>You crazy fuckers.

Rip

>What will your role in this be then, tripgaylord?

* tumbleweeds blow across brit/pol/ *

Oh Aye, I'd chop my left bollock off to spend a night with her.

>Come fly with me,let's fly away

>KEK

You still haven't answered me.
What will your role be in this website. YOu've already said you aren't going to be a content writer. So are you going to be a programmer? Frontend or backend? Server admin? Are you just going to pay the bills? Sourcing advertisement?

What is your special, unique, central and most important role in this website?

>Frontend or backend?

Literally fucking any cunt can set up a website you sad tart. It would take me less than an hour to make something better than your link and I'm shit.

I could pay some Indian chap like £20 to make an amazing website.

A website needs content to be worthwhile. Without it, it's nothing.

Like I said, I cannot disclose any details as to what the website will be exactly nor can I discuss any of the features.

What I can say is that it's not necessarily going to be another one of those meme news sites.

As for my role, well it's going to be the same role I play in anything else really, telling cunts they're wrong, telling them I'm superior to them and just bossing cunts about in general.

In all seriousness though I'm not sure if I should involve anyone else and just how many people should I involve if I do choose to involve anyone else.
But they do.

Also this:

As somebody whom has shot hundreds of animals, i dont get it.

Why would somebody let an animal suffer longer than it needs too. Also raw frog all over my food, fuck that shit, kill and cook the fucker properly first for christ sake.

>As for my role, well it's going to be the same role I play in anything else really, telling cunts they're wrong, telling them I'm superior to them and just bossing cunts about in general.

This is the sort of cunt who tells people they are an "ideas guy". They are always the most brainless spackers you will ever meet.
>Literally fucking any cunt can set up a website you sad tart. It would take me less than an hour to make something better than your link and I'm shit.
Which is why it's going to be funny watching him fail to do it.

>Tenderness? Flavour?

Agree with you; Unnecessary

>But they do.

Then why not say what they are?

Also I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about your plans to make a blog / squarespace since I can tell you know nothing of making a site.

>Also I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about your plans to make a blog / squarespace since I can tell you know nothing of making a site.
This one will get some milking.
First he said he's not going to write any content, then he said he's not sure if he needs to involve anyone else.

This will be funny.

Preuße roleplays as a deposed German aristocrat, why would you bother talking to him?

>This is the sort of cunt who tells people they are an "ideas guy". They are always the most brainless spackers you will ever meet.
t. rural or suburban retard

Again, I know the whole ideas guy thing became a meme when people with no experience, investment or any knowledge sperg out about welfare inequality and claim to be able to do the job but that still doesn't mean that actual "idea guys" are those same memers when infact, in most cases they tend to make more in a year than your entire family will earn in a lifetime, so like I said give it a rest.

>Preuße is
FTFY

Your "ideas" are Karl Pilkington level simplifications that mean fuck all in the real world. "I'm going to make a website. It's gonna bve great" is not an idea.

>This will be funny.
When anonymongs get BTFO once again?
Can't wait desu.

>Which is why it's going to be funny watching him fail to do it.

Okay. That's fair.

Jumping the gun now, are we?

You must be getting really desperate, and for what? I already stated that I cannot disclose any information yet you criticise my 'ideas' even though you do not know what they are.

Bhuddist monks are pretty based.

>you criticise my 'ideas' even though you do not know what they are.
Funny, IU could have sworn you said here >it will be a genuine political website that will be both accepted by the left, right and centrist memelords
Which is up there with Pilkingtons watch that tells you when you die idea.

Tbh when i wing a rabbit because it moved as i pulled and dont get a proper kill shot and it ends up being a twitcher, or even worse a screamer i feel pritty bad.

I generally deal with it pbq though a im not a fucking complete savage.

Nah mate, good for you lad.

You'll never have a channel as cool as bomber haggis
youtube.com/watch?v=nogh0KPtvAQ

>I already stated that I cannot disclose any information

I don't think your ego could resist doing so.

So choosing to keep the website neutral and stating something as vague as there will be no articles is something that you consider a business plan? That wasn't a description of the website, I said it so spergs like you do not think that I'm going to make another one of those meme sites like you did.

Absolute state of anonymongs.

>I don't think your ego could resist doing so.
Believe me, it's hard but I'll have to manage somehow.

jesus christ blud you're making bummer rimjob seem tolerable tonight.

Im sympathizing with user in why they hate us tripfaggots.

>wasn't a description of the website
Yes it was."
>So choosing to keep the website neutral and stating something as vague as there will be no articles is something that you consider a business plan?
I consider it a Pilkington tier load of hirshit that will never materialise.

Anyway I'm off to bed. Sure you'll have that website running by the time I awake...can't wait.

>Sure you'll have that website running by the time I awake...can't wait.
I literally told you it will be a couple of weeks before I sort out the legal 'issues'.

Quit trying to act smart you spacker.

Aye blame me for being superior to them, it's all my fault.

I cant obviously speak for user, but update us on your tumblr, i mean website when you've summat to show like.

Half the threads you couple of spergs REEEEeEEing about your hypothetical website...

If it aint brit/pol/ or brit totty or brit culture, or brit feels its not really relevant right now yet is it bruv?

Bring it up when its more relevant, unless you want help. Personally i think its a bit pointles unless you go full privite eye/the onion as Sup Forums and sites like zerohedge, glp and so on fill a pretty big niche

my 2 cents.

>If it aint brit/pol/ or brit totty or brit culture, or brit feels its not really relevant right now yet is it bruv?
Are you trying to tell me what I can and cannot post on my blog?
Fuck off you mong.
>when you've summat to show like.
Fuck off you mong.

>cents

I never realized the extent to which Ireland got ANGLO'D

holy cows

Hi Joe.

Moonlighting for the CIA now, eh?

Okay Mr Apooinaloo, go back to the kwikimart.

these ducking savages actually think the more terrified an animal is when it dies the better it's meat tastes. Sadly, cruelty to animals is part of Chinese culture.

Delete this.

ARYAN PROPAGANDA in this thread

I hope brit/pol/ fucking dies. The amount of self obsessed shitheaps in these things now has reached critical mass.

I Believe it's actually Japan, and I read somewhere once that it's a weird subculture that is resented by the majority.

Just gotta say, joe... you got a bad case of fishmouth.

You may want to leave.

None of those other people advocated violence, though.

Something I've noticed on facebook, especially with women, is that they're constantly sharing fake news. I'm not talking about Russia/Trump fake news, but really fucking obvious fake news.

Like fake reports of People stealing dogs, and people writing in chalk to rob from your house. The people making these rumours even go as far as making fake police warnings saying of these things, such as pic related.

The Question I have, is who the fuck is starting these rumours? What's the point of going through the effort of making fake police warnings and what not. I don't see any money being made, they're not getting popularity because I can never nail down the source of where they come from.

I just find it really confusing. Do they just get off on making women scared?

How would they be able to send Mosley and Enoch to prison now?

Checkmate, Antifa

>dog snatcher on the loose
>not korean

wat

I think they're trying to trick children, which the vast majority of women basically are.

But why? What is there to be gained out of this