Hotep AMA

Hotep here, AMA.

When are you going back to africa?

Literally who?

do you like koolaid?

I'm not from Africa, why would I go "back" . When are you going back to Europe?

What defines being a hotep? Where is the hotep manifesto? Seems like a much better personal philosophy than what (((black culture))) is pushing.

Yes. If you like milk, and don't like kool-aide something is wrong with you.

How was your watermelon and fried chicken from food stamps dinner? Did it hit the spot after you spent a day robbing liquor stores and vandalizing walls with spray pint on your way to sell crack?

Nigger.

A black dude who hates Jews and feminists.

What's the end goal of hotep ?

The hell is hotel and why should I care?

do you want to eventually go to an african state or take land from the US?

Put the black American family back together.

Is pic related the goal of hotep?

Dude... you dont look black at all... maybe are you half black or a tanned slav?

I dont understand.

I suggest you leave this place is cancer

Is the egyptian thing just a meme then?

Most white Americans would proudly go back to Europe and see it as at least somewhat of a home. Why are you ashamed of your heritage, Tyrone?

Neither

based, I can't help you but I can not impede you, only Africans can help Africans.

What was your initial gut reaction to the racism on this board?

What made you take the red pill?

How are you this evening?

Yes

What was the relationship between the Jews and Egyptians? Oh yeah the Egyptians enslaved their asses.

What?

Are you on Twitter? You kinda look like that one Hotep guy who trolls everyone.

>no to jews
>no to feminism
>still likes kool-aid
well 2 out 3 ain't bad

Your not hotep my man, your that funny black kid who just posts pics of himself with a little cap on

I don't really have any questions. I've read an article or two from your movement and I approve mostly. Just came here to say that.

breddy gud then m80 keep spreading the word

Nationalism /=/ Racism
Many people do not want to attack blacks, I do not have any thoughts to attack black people, I have no reason, my goal is solely to my people, my folk the white folk.

I actually own a tube of Darkie toothpaste, had to buy it when I found it many years ago.
I really wanted to open a museum of nig merchandise because it make me giggle a lot.

Only on pol do we all look like Leslie jones.

Oh god damnit it's him again? Well now I just feel tricked and stupid.

You're going back negroid.

r8 my black gf

In your opinion, what caused pic related to fall apart? What will you attempt to do to mend black families?

If it wasn't for multiculturalism and the refugees crisis I'd like to visit Germany and Italy since I have German and Italian blood in me, but Europe has become a refugee center and I want the traditional experience of their culture.

Then HOTEP are bros.

True

.Waifu/10

If black nationalists and white nationalists can unite in alliance for the salvation and uplifting of our mutual people then nothing can stop us from blacks being great with their own, and whites being great with their own, but the Jew tries to put nationalist against nationalist in any way possible.

HOL UP

I'm not ashamed of my heritage. I'm as European as I am African. I'm a literal product of American history. I have no other home but America. America is my heritage.

You guys are pretty cool.

I would go back to Spain if it was decided as well.

Yes, that's just a pol thing, and a minority of nutty Afro-centrists.

You're an African my friend, any African will not be able to tell you apart, that's your people.

Can you hand out copies of Black Rednecks White Liberals to your people so they can all vote Republican

I'm not African.

Cute, but you could do better. You're a handsome guy; think of all the ancestors that led to you. The ones that held power. The ones that defended home and country.