INFOWARS SITE NOT WORKING IN LATINAMERICA?

Hey Sup Forums

I've been unable to acces infowars.com properly for about a week (i've always been able to). I've checked all the security settings (nothing changed since a week last week)

Can anyone in South América confirm? Is anyone having this problems?

Pic of what i've been getting... i can't read any articles.

Please Sup Forums!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut it down....

Use a proxy

same here

>I can't read any articles
Probably because they're in English

¡oy vey goyimos, cerrar!

works here

I'm sorry that you only speak "american"... retarded fag. There's people who actually speak more than one language, like me. I also speak deutsch

Try putting one of these ips' in your address bar.

>DR
>Relevant
1776 could COMMENCE over there and no one would even notice, so long as the walls near Punta Cana are kept protected.
t. Tourist.

Really?....what happened?? are you a regular reader of infowars or you just checked?

doesnt work on mobile either

>DR
>Relevant
beat you faggots in your own sport

;_; Delet this.

OP here
They all got me the same as the pic i posted

Also try clearing your browser cache and temp folder.

Same here in Australia.
I thought it was just my internet, but doesn't work using data either.

just checked

Not working for me

Same here in Brazil

same

Deleted everything, cache, cookies, temps, everthing you can clear out.
It's wierd, worked just fine just a week ago... before fb and others started that flagging shit

works find here in spic land

Works for me

Clearly none of you code. Some idiot just fucked up the CSS. It's a super easy fix, and it's embarrassing that it hasn't been fixed by now.

Am i thinking to much of this or is it just very strange?

That's what's weird, it's only South América

Well, it looks like you are going to have to use proxies then.

might be related to our shitty internet company

Entrás siempre on chequeaste ahora? Hace una semana estaba todo bien... es muy raro, pregunté en varios lugares, sudamérica no tiene acceso.

Can I randomly r the meme that makes fun of libs using Harry Potter and other fiction to relate to.current events, rather than actually history..

Please

Care to explain why the stylesheet would load for some people but not others?

Cada tanto, no me habia pasado

Nvm I think I see, it's a cloudflare problem.

This one?

Why would you want to access state-sponsored cointelpro media?

You know Alex works for them right? Watch his agitprop and divide/conquer in action:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

Explain please

Looks like people are having a problem from loading a remote CSS stylesheet, meaning the page is not loading correctly.

Considering that your browser is loading the HTML, you probably just have an addon that's blocking their CDN for images, CSS, etc.

Turn off your ad blockers and whatnot and try again.

I've seen many many many attacks on Alex Jones... i understand some of the arguments, but I'm not convinced really.
I've been reading and watching for years, and i'm very cinical, but i kind of trust him

I'm running adblock plus and noscript, it loaded fine for me. I think the problem is this

Not exactly what I was thinking of, but thanks user. The one I am thinking of uses that template that template with brains showing how 'woke' the idea in text is.

The one I am thinking of starts off with something about using history to talk about current events next to the tiny brain. And the next one is using Harry Potter and fiction next to the big brain

Typing this is making me feel real autistic. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, i tried everything. I don't have add blockers, and checked the security settings. Also, i've talked to many people having the same issues, thay all run different OS, browsers... they have different everything, it can't be an addon issue

Sorry for my ignorance, i know the basics of informatics... are you saying is an infowars.com problem? Also, why is it happening to a continent in particular?

Why do you think people who told the truth like Bill Cooper were assassinated by the regime, but Alex wasn't?

Because he plays their game. You think he doesn't know Trump is CIA and involved in sex trafficking? Of course he knows, but he shills for Trump anyway.

Doesn't get much more morally depraved than that.

Oddly, it failed, but then worked when I opened it in a new tab. Like it didn't time out or anything at first. Firefox just kept that busy spiraling thing in the tab.

It kept saying it was tranferring from hw.infowars then some other one then hw.infowars again. Could be DNS trouble. I've heard of DNS loop hacks like that.

Short answer, someones server is down on your side. Give it a few to resolve, or manually install the CSS stylesheets needed.

The ping takes time to reach so might be related to that too

Weird. It worked fine a few months ago. I tried with a proxy and it works fine.

>were assassinated by the regime, but Alex wasn't?
I'll give you that one, i always think about that... but there's a lot of people who haven't been killed and stated the truth, so. It is strange i'll give you that. Also very close to intelligence comunity.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, until i don't!

Buddy you should check your sources. I'm pretty sure part of that image is from a gawker article.

Thank you man!

The problem is just for SouthAmérica and it was fine a week ago... I know proxys work, but i'm still curious. ... Maybe this user is right

Are your leaders that scared of a humble water filter salesman? You guys are cucked

fucker's becoming senile, wouldn't impress me

Of course I'm right.
I'll leave you this, it makes browsing better.

@-moz-document domain("Sup Forums.org") {

.name, .postertrip, .nameBlock, .flag, .ad-cnt,.adg-rects {display: none}
.center {display: none !important}
}

It's true... he's become a senil neoliberal.

Also, made his money monopolizing cancer treatment for a few years.

This looks like great filters. Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I make that work? Cmd prompt?

Good on ya, user -- workin' hard for those ShareBlue shekels.

Works fine in Central America

Nice

I just use the "stylish" addon for firefox, makes it very easy. You could probably use "greasemonkey" (i think thats what it was called) as well.

You misspelled douche.

They shut it down man, email or call during the show tomorrow, I'm sure Alex would put you on live.

Let them know so something can be done.