How doomed will our workforce be in 5-10 years from now?

How doomed will our workforce be in 5-10 years from now?

It's already shit.

Women cannot work well together.

Women gang up on men to shit test them.

Women in military get pregnant to not be deployed.

Women in military have men do the hard work.

Women in government ruin everything they touch. Just look at their stance on literally everything.

Women are more corrupt than men hundreds of times over and take more bribes.

Maybe women aren't the problem and it might be people like you who portray women like this are the real problem.

Nah

You're a naive newfag if you believe that.

Prove me wrong, oh wait you can't. Nice argument niggee

roastie detected

bait.jpg

>uhhhh wtf r u guise talking about??? I was always taught by mom and my teachers that men have the upper hand!

>guy tells the truth
>must be a misogynist
Notice the use of "you MIGHT be the problem" instead of offering an actual counterpoint

>portraying people accurately is the problem
Sure thing, sweetie.

yes yes goy, blame the women...

women aren't to blame for letting women have too many rights, but that's not to say we should deny the evidence of their nature.

yes! yes! YESS GOY! WRITE OFF ALL WOMEN! GOOD GOY!

man you aussies are something else

come over here chaim, you won't believe this! he bought the VPN too!

How was he telling the truth?
He was being misogynistic.
Both men and women have the same problems that the user listed..

oy vey i'm a schmuck

excellent meta-post CIA

you're a big goy for today

Fuck off dumbass

Lol roasties detected

get the fuck out of here fatass

Don't bother, user is clearly a roastie. Literally the only female "argument" is "N-No you!".That's it, no substance whatsoever; literally all they have. Yeah men screw up, but we get consistently better results when we put our heads together than women ever do. Almost everything worth a damn was created by men.

When men screw up, they blame themselves, when women screw up, they blame anything BUT themselves (due to their fragile egos and vanity).

White knight Sup Forumstards need to come to the realization that women are the niggers of our gender lol.

>women are the niggers of our gender

huh?

>Men get pregnant

Women are the problem, but not inherently. Just look at how some of them are brought up.

The bad, annoying women are brought up in the exact society SJWs are trying to create, one where you're the all-important 'princess' and everyone else exists solely to cater to your every passing whim.

This clearly turns them into the fat, annoying as fuck, lazy skanks because when you look at women that grow up in households (usually with brothers), they turnout good, well-adjusted people.

No surprise, it's the same reason single children are more likely to be brats than one of many; an important part of forming the social conscience is childhood, and more and more children are growing up hearing they're great and the best and deserving of all medals and respect.

Psych 101, we're social creatures. Best shot at change is for you to flood the market by raising good kids and (if you wanna really go for it) teaching young children, they can impact as much as the parents

Women get the same results that men do when they put their heads together.
Your sex has nothing to do about blaming yourself or blaming others. That is all ego.

That's a legitimate excuse to not get deployed.

allow me to get the door for you, roastie

>tfw only child

>little girl about to be murdered by the irl incarnation of jewish greed
10/10

Good b8 desu

ok

>psychology

women are actually MORE intelligent than men haven't you seen oh I don't know.......HIDDEN FIGURES?? we literally dragged your fat penis asses to the MOON and then you fucking MEN covered it up

literally beg me for forgiveness and I might let you make reparations, I bet you can't even get laid

Lame counter point.

>citations needed

Women are not the real problem, its weak wristed men who allow women to do whatever they want because "oh she has a vagina, a million pardons, muh lady."

Just remember, when you see a woman stealing and the man goes "oh, shes just needy, here, allow me to pay for her theft." you have a weak man, and she learns a lesson. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH NO RAMIFICATIONS!"