RACISTS ETERNALLY BTFO - MICHAEL BROWN IS INNOCENT

According to NYTimes, a new video shows that the gentle giant Michael Brown did not rob the store like the neo-nazi scum claim.

>The footage shows Mr. Brown entering the store, Ferguson Market and Liquor, shortly after 1 a.m. on the day he died. He approaches the counter, hands over an item that appears to be a small bag and takes a shopping sack filled with cigarillos. Mr. Brown is shown walking toward the door with the sack, then turning around and handing the cigarillos back across the counter before exiting.

>Jason Pollock, a documentary filmmaker who acquired the new tape, says the footage challenges the police narrative that Mr. Brown committed a strong-armed robbery when he returned to the store around noon that day. Instead, Mr. Pollock believes that the new video shows Mr. Brown giving a small bag of marijuana to store employees and receiving cigarillos in return as part of a negotiated deal. Mr. Pollock said Mr. Brown left the cigarillos behind the counter for safekeeping.

>“There was some type of exchange, for one thing, for another,” Lesley McSpadden, Mr. Brown’s mother, says in Mr. Pollock’s documentary, “Stranger Fruit,” which premiered Saturday at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Tex., and examines the shooting from the family’s perspective.

nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/michael-brown-ferguson-police-shooting-video.html?_r=0&referer=

Time to admit you fucked up Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=062_1418174243
nothiefs.com/h25-newchat
nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/michael-brown-ferguson-police-shooting-video.html?_r=0&referer=
youtu.be/mWT0CvoCBVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead "strong arm robbery" nigger is dead. End of story.

Fu cunt.

oh he was dealing drugs too?

LOL

what about when he picked up and shook that poor POC indian subhuman shitskin shopkeep? was that a forgery?

oh nm

Still doesn't explain why he fought with Officer Wilson.

liveleak.com/view?i=062_1418174243

HE WUH A GENLE GIAN!!!

HE DIN DU NUFFIN YALL!!!

We all saw the footage. The little clerk tried to stop him and he shoved him out of the way.

>MICHAEL BROWN IS INNOCENT
No he was a nigger.

>allegedly dindu nuffin
>still tried to pull a gun off of a police officer through the cop car window
>still dindu nuffin

Reminder that the media uses events like these to cause riots that cause tens of millions in damages and leads to the injury and deaths of innocents, and they are never prosecuted for it

They should really know when to shut up. They are making the guy worse everyday

DIN
DO
NUFFIN

We don't live in nig-geria, we aren't on a barter system. nigger was still stealing.

So he was a drug dealer not a thief and that makes him 'innocent'

still didn't raise his arms in the air and still was a nigger last i checked

no i don't that's a stupid fucking picture. It's literally the same picture. Not one of them looks white. "Actual mugshot" looks the whitest to me. Where do you even find this shit?

>"he wasn't a robber, he was just a drug dealer"
>not denying that he attacked Wilson, which was why he got shot
looking forward to seeing how Trump will handle the rioting desu

>Shill getting this mad

it's what we come to Sup Forums for, recreational outrage.

hey i just come here from my home board to observe the you normies without going to plebbit

What

They are chimping out at the store as we speak
nothiefs.com/h25-newchat
hit tab to uncensored chat

Witness 108, a 74-year-old black male, told detectives that the police officer was "in the right" and "did what he had to do," and that statements made by people in the apartment complex about Brown surrendering were inaccurate. Witness 108 later told investigators that he "would have fucking shot that nigger, too", and mimicked the aggressive stance Brown made while charging Wilson. He explained that Wilson told Brown to "stop" or "get down" at least ten times, but instead Brown "charged" at Wilson. Witness 108 also told detectives that there were other witnesses on Canfield Drive who saw what he did.
What did he mean by this Sup Forums

Go twerk over his grave if you're that mad nigger

So he is a drug dealer and a thief it changes nothing that happened the next day.

So he's a drug dealing nigger instead?

How's this better?

Literally didn't do anything. Why does Sup Forums insist on demonizing a teenager?

>according to NYTimes

Stopped reading there, sage

Fpbp

>different outfit than day of incident
>different time of day
>completely different video

How long you think it'll take people to realize they've been played, if ever?

SNITCHES GET STITCHES NIGGA, DIS NIGGA NEEDS TO BE SHOT

HE DINDU NUFFIN, NUFFIN!

>It was a drug deal not a robbery you racist white scum!

Fuckin lol

For real this. He did fight a cop but the dude died for it. Just an unfortunate event, I don't feel bad for him, but he isn't the devil.

>Something he did 11 hours earlier changes the fact that he charged cops and tried to take a cops gun

The shit?

>ay hol up what about da time he dindu nuffin

Black people don't realize that's supposed to be the default.

So this guy exchanged drugs for cigarillos, then gave the cigarillos back? And then came for later? What is this supposed to prove? That he's a fucking retard and a shitty drug dealer?

Why are black people always getting in trouble if they never do nuffin? Poor oppressed souls. I just donated to the united negro college fund.

>WHO SHUSH IT DOWN?
>WE SHUSH IT DOWN
I can't believe how much I've missed these protests

I love white super liberals trying to save the world for those (black people) who they have no interaction with. So he didn't rob the store? He was simply a drug dealer? Oh, okay. That changes so much. I wonder if most of the liberals even know that Eric Holder signed off on Wilson's actions being justifiable?

WHO STAND IN THE STREET?!

WE STAND IN THE STREET!!

>united negro college fund
I wonder what they actually spend the money on

good god, how do these assholes think this helps them? all this does is show he's also a drug dealer

>nothiefs.com/h25-newchat

Is this real life?

Oh so will this brings him back and let him see his parents using his image to make $ like the niggers they are?

How does any of this change the fact he assaulted a police officer and tried to steal his gun?

is that lad from a meme or something

>nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/michael-brown-ferguson-police-shooting-video.html?_r=0&referer=
>Time to admit you fucked up Sup Forums.

So he didn't rob the store, he merely sold drugs and accepted stolen property. Before strangling the shop owner and threatening the cop which is why he was shot.

Yeah, totally innocent... pfft.

YOU COON ASS NIGGA
YOU COTTON FIELD NIGGA
YOU FUCKIN SELL OUT NIGGA
I KNOW YOU GOT A WHYTE BITCH AT HOME U FUCKIN SELL OUT

so it's better not to have any blacks on the force? what a toxic mindset

>to observe the you normies

YOU FUCKIN TOWLHEAD YOU FUCKIN SANDNIGGER

are you fucking with me? They're still rioting 2 years later?

Why do any white people still live there?

(((Jason polluck))) is not White.
Fucking nu/pol can't even name the jew anymore.

>poor POC indian subhuman shitskin shopkeep

Fuck off stormfag. He's probably done more for his community than you have. He didn't deserve to be robbed and then have his store looted.

OMG TOTAL GAME CHANGER

HE WAS JUST TRYING TO BARTER WITH A FEDERALLY CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE!

THE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HIM PUSHING THE CLERK DIDNT HAPPEN

AND HE TOTALLY DIDNT ATTACK A POLICE OFFICER AND TRY TO TAKE HIS WEAPON?

POL/DONALD TRUMP/RACISTS/WHITE PEOPLE BTFO!!!!!!!

I don't care if he was feeding orphaned children before he got shot.

His actions with Officer Wilson ALONE was enough to warrant the shooting.

>punch a cop
>try to take his gun
>get shot in the hand
>cop points gun at you and tells you to surrender
>you charge him
>get shot
>DAS RAYCISSSS

Kek

Pretty much. And then these stupid fucking people were dumb enough to set fire to their own neighborhood.

kek

something happening on stream

I like Kevin Owens' new gimmick better, nigger slayer wasn't PG.

He was being sympathetic you autist.

youtu.be/mWT0CvoCBVo

suprise

next time post the original

that's what nigsurance is for. why do you think (((the media))) loves racial tension?

kys

>Subhuman shitskin

If that's what you call sympathy then you might have literal autism.

I thought you guys stopped sending monkeys to space

>But Jay Kanzler, a lawyer for the convenience store and its employees, strongly disputes that version of events, and said the new footage is unrelated to Mr. Brown’s later visit to the store.

>“There was no transaction,” Mr. Kanzler said. “There was no understanding. No agreement. Those folks didn’t sell him cigarillos for pot. The reason he gave it back is he was walking out the door with unpaid merchandise and they wanted it back.”

FUCK. OFF.

>he didn't rob the store
>he just went there to deal drugs
>Good Boy status confirmed

You didn't disappoint frogbro as I came to this bread just for this image. Kekspeed to Le Pen and thank you.

>A video comes out of the kid doing a drug deal
>Somehow this is supposed to reflect positively on him

Niggers folks.

Also, it's from a documentary by Jason (((Polock))).

Sup Forums is ALWAYS right. No exceptions.

>trying this hard
Lib documentarian concocts a theory that Brown is trading weed for cigarillos at 1am, wants to come back later to get them.

Store says that what we see is Brown trying to steal the cigarillos at 1am, told to leave them, and does.

Then comes back later and steals them.

No it's too separate videos. He went to the store at 1 AM to deal drugs and was paid in Black & Milds (fucking lol), then came back in the afternoon which is when he let out his inner Magilla.

Yeah he came back the next day to steal something that he couldn't get in a deal the night before.

It's totally fine and normal.

When I make a deal with someone and we negotiate back and forth, if I don't get as much as I want, it's completely cool for me to just come back the next day, physically lean on the guy, and take what I wanted to get the previous evening.

It's all cool and part of the whole deal making process

THERE ONCE WAS A THUG NAMED MIKE BROWN

WHO BUM RUSHED A COP WITH A FROWN

SIX BULLETS LATER, HE MET HIS CREATOR

THEN HIS HOMIES BURNT DOWN THE TOWN

That's pure nightmare fuel user

New (old) video, (grand jury saw it, decided it meant nothing) shows big Mike in the store at 1am, gets a bunch of stuff, including acholol from a rear cooler gets up to the counter, puts stuff down clerk refuses to sell, Mike leaves, Mike was wearing a backpack in the video.

Mike come back at 1145 am, no backpack but the same clothes from earlier, this time there is an order clerk, Mike swipes the cigarillos and tries to leave, owner tries to St him and is grabbed and threatened, BM leaves and meets up with new homeboy Darren, BM is sleepy and lies down in the street.

Nothing new, except the family has a new series of lawsuits being filed.

nothiefs.com/h25-newchat
More cops arriving and nigs being nigs 3 arrests so far.

WE WUZ

now that trump is president, i look forward to the moment rioting starts over some din du bullshit like this

Once nigger dead nigger stay dead nuff said

you dont think its fishy the kikes are trying to twist reality again like they did with zim and lil traytray.

>he's not a violent robber, he's a violent drug dealer.

This is their defense for him?

Arthopods. The Jews of the animal kingdom no doubt.

The Michael Brown unrest was the stupidest goddamn thing ever.

Darren Wilson's testimony was corroborated with forensic evidence; and pretty much everyone who testified otherwise was torn apart in cross examination, with a couple of them admitting to lying.

And when Wilson was rightfully acquitted, they set fire to their own city and gave Michael Brown a fucking memorial plaque.

And people wonder why the inner cities are so fucked...

Of course it's fishy, but it's ultimately irrelevant.

As long as they don't try to twist the reality of the actual altercation, I really don't care.

He deserved to die for his actions, it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do before that. I really don't care if Brown was the greatest, kindest, and most charitable person in the world. What he did in his altercation with Officer Wilson was enough to warrant his death.

You should learn how the media tricks people from this. Notice how they do not let the video stand on its own and just insert narrative throughout. The video barely goes 3 seconds without some commentary, or (highlighted) document snippet overlay, or interview interrupting. The documentary guy wants you to come see the video for yourself by paying to watch his movie. Even then, the video is going to be hacked to death or barely shown at all, because Brown was in the wrong both times.

They do this to pander to biases and shift the conversation to emotion as they bombard the viewer with so many disjointed, and unverifiable assumptions and facts, that are so heavily caked in narrative so the viewer is completely incapable of discernment that all the viewer will have to go on is "their gut" or rather, the bias they came into the theater with in the first place.

This type of bullshit preaches to the leftist choir, it is not going to turn heads around here.

Go the fuck back to plebbit and die there.

We are lolbertarians, so selling drugs is fine. Consented exchange and all that.

Mike Brown is probably a honorary AnCap who heroically resisted the attack on his NAP through taxation.

>they set fire to their own city and gave Michael Brown a fucking memorial plaque.
Don't forget the looting of Shakwanda's weave shop. The weave shop getting knocked over was my favorite part.

can't believe michael brown missed the revolution that came with premium glass-backed design beginning with the samsung s6 edge... progressing through the note line and eventually blossoming into the s8. so much has changed.