Thanks for helping me with my depression anons

So I'm 32 and divorced. I got divorced 5 years ago. Since then I've slept with a lot of women but I've been unable to have a serious long-term relationship because I'm so red pill on American women

Shortly after getting divorced my ex-wife became a heroin addict and she got pregnant with another addict.

Both of them have disappeared several times I took it upon myself to take the small child under my wing with help from my ex-wife's family because both of my parents died when I was young I also have sole custody of my daughter

I started off hating Humanity because of how stupid they are and now it's like I've developed a depression because of how stupid the average American woman is even though I'd like companionship I can't risk it so when I get depressed I come here and I see you guys doing so many things and I get lulz and keks

Thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a bump, friendo.

i feel you man. american women are fucking whores.

serves your right for getting married.

there are several ways to redeem yourself, short-term and long-term.

short term, kys. instant redemption.

long-term, raise uncucked, conservative, hard-working children who despise niggers, laziness, and overall degeneracy.

this is not the end. it's up to u. take control user.

Cheer, brah

Also, it's not just American women. It's most western women

but, thats what he said

I agree.. I'm waiting on my passport and going to travel this year

where you going brah. tips for uk
>don't go to coastal areas
>dont go to major cities
>dont go to Scotland
>stay away from small northern villages
If You Do This You'll be fine

They're not all shit, dude. Everyone is looking for someone. You just gotta be cooler than her and be someone she always looks up to.

I'm Hispanic (Puerto Rican) and my girlfriend (Dominican like Yovanna Ventura) so maybe our culture has something to do with it but we're both born in Jew York City.

Anywho, yes, women are shit. But not all of them.

>MAGA

>falling for the marriage jew
Might as well burn your money

>I'm Hispanic
Get the fuck off this board

Get off tinder for one. It's for sex, not marriage.

I have to go back? :(

Latinos are nigger tier when it comes to crime in NYC.

nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

pack your bags, hombre

Fuck. I do have to go back. I'm actually one of the good ones though. So is my woman. We're law abiding, hard working MAGA citizens.

>one of the good ones
>Latino

Pick one and only one. :(

So wait, are you raising another man's child in addition to your own?

If so, shit dude, knocking up a junkie is probably one of your better life choices.

If you were good you should come here legally

Why no Scotland?

have you ever thought of moving to the phillipines?

you can live on 800-1200$ a month and fuck till your dick falls off.

This Explains it well

I was born here and citizens of Puerto Rico are United States Citizens. I am here legally. Always have been.

Fug

meh you should still, "GO"

this is the better Version

Shit always gets better bro

always lose

Godspeed user - this place always brightens up my day too.

the marriage meme is an easy trap to fall into if you're not informed of it, i don't blame him for getting married.

he should definitely raise the kids right.

Kek don't listen to the gringos hermano. You're doing gods work, make red pilled Puerto Rican bbys with you're qt3.14 gf m8. Fight the good fight amigo.

>tfw too red pilled for 99% of western girls
>found 1 girl who is a churchie and waifu material

i dont like this whole eggs in one basket thing but theres not a lot of good eggs going around

if the egg breaks then my bakset is ruined and im gonna just get into nihilism and not procreate, or procreate around the world under an alias so i dont owe gibs

See this is the problem. Maybe PR user and his gf are good people but stats don't lie. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and other Latinos are violent as fuck in NYC and are almost all thugs. You don't hide this under the rug. PR user probably has relatives that look down at him for not being a thug.

Its not just Americans women mates.
>Being polite to Americans for a change.

Should I marry a non-virgin girl?

>So wait, are you raising another man's child in addition to your own?
This.
OP is literally a cuck.
plz kys

fucking kill yourself

If you still can get some 16-18yr old pussy at your age, no (that's the top age they keep their virginity)

This.

You should have sex with your daughter.