Donald Trump general

So Sup Forums, has Trump done a good job so far and do you still believe in him?

What happened to draining the swamp?
Hillary's not in jail, no one's in jail.
Promises were made!

I love my president, the vice president, and the first family with all my heart. May all of his enemies drown in pools of blood.

Awful. Hates freedom.

He didndu nuffin so far though. Or at least, he did very little, ask that question in 4 years.

Fucking Russian loving traitor fucks. You give no two fucks about the American empire or how the orange man is destroying it. You're all just brainwashed turds, scared to death of becoming a minority and desperate to keep America white by any means.

This desu.
As a closet lefty i'm a little butt mad about DAPL, but him killing TPP still makes him the right choice over Clinton.

For me it's not really, that he hasn't done anything bad (cause he has made mistakes or just outright bad actions, you're a drone if you disagree), but everything bad he has done, is honestly something Clinton or anyone else also would have done.

Still hoping the first Draft of Trump Care we have doesn't pass so it can be renegotiated to be better, but like you said, I can't really effectively judge until a few years have passed.
Until then I can only shitpost.

God bless our President.

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulate along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

You'll have to get better bait, ShariaBlue!

No. Those Muslim bans were an a grade exercise in making piss weak token gestures. We've been doing it for nearly 20 years with reffos.

Where's all the wailing from the leftists and gestapo throwing spics from their houses?

I am impatient. But still top bloke and all that for at least becoming president and traumatising leftists.

>American empire
God, it's crazy how Trump's very existence and desire to not start WWIII has turned the left into the hawkish war-mongers.

Like, seriously. McCain and those other Neo-con cunts have nothing on the things I'm hearing from partisan Establishment Democrats these days.

You assume we think there's something wrong with this.

Of course he hasn't done a good job

>An idiot's idea of a smart man
>A weak man's idea of a strong man

>Promises were made!
No, no they weren't. He openly said during his campaign that everything is at best a suggestion, not a promise.

I'm getting a little tired of winning, desu. But he's going to keep winning anyway. That's what he does. Jobs up. Debt down. Swamp draining. TPP dead. NAFTA will be dead by July. Forced to buy health insurance at gun point... AKA Obamacare, dead.

I can't handle all this winning. I just assumed I'd die under the boot of globalists. Now, there's genuine hope that we might actually see freedom again in the near future. It's exhausting frankly. It's all ups with no downs. All yin and no yang. There's no brakes on the Trump train.

I can't believe anyone ever fell for that "drain the swamp" bullshit.

A billionaire fills his cabinet with other billionaires to tear down the system that made them all rich. Yeah right.

Pretty decent job actually...This health care fight is going to be interesting

>I'm getting a little tired of winning,
Good news then. So is Trump. He didn't even bother winning in court when the security of our nation is at stake.

Are you a shill or stupid?

The supreme court is 4-4 right now

get gassed

Having two currencies is just confusing.
Additionally, the US note didn't really have the flexibility to make it useful in monetary policy.

Lets just dissolve the Fed and integrate its system into the Treasury.

>says the jew

This

the only pick that I hate is the goldman sac kike who is fighting with bannon over economic nationalism

>The supreme court is 4-4 right now
What does that have to do with him going out like a bitch on his immigration ban? He didn't even fight it to the court of appeals.

Non-jew eurofag on vacation, for what it's worth...

And retards still voted for him
How convenient that he doesn't have to do anything and he's still a success in your eyes

You can't fight the legal battles if you know the Supreme court will deadlock and the lower courts decision will be law of the land. Also he re-did the EO and its air tight this time

Again are you a shill or stupid?

He needs to drain the CIA from existence, and massively neuter any other organization that might try to take its place, such as the NSA, or whatever the Rothschilds cook up.

I don't know if he can do this in one term either though, but he's gotta take down the Fed.
Pardon the wikileaks organization, and pardon muckrakers like Snowden or whomever else.

TRANSPARENCY IS EVERYTHING; WITHOUT IT, POL AND THE PEOPLE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP TRUMP SUCCEED.

this. i am worried trump doesnt know about metamaterials, such as to make clean water, geothermal metamaterials, clean the air..
and im worried he doesnt have enough of us as close advisors to spot a ruse

I genuinely regret voting for him.

I realized that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason "the powers that be" allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

I actually like this plan. Don't think Trump is the guy to enact it

>You can't fight the legal battles if you know the Supreme court will deadlock and the lower courts decision will be law of the land.
You can if you just win in appeals court, which he didn't even try to do.

>Also he re-did the EO and its air tight this time
It's air tight cause he gutted it. Nobody's going to be kept out under this shit if it even avoids getting suspended in court again.

We still got 8 years and only 50 days we are in a Mexican standoff against Obama. If Trump is proven right it's the gallows for Obama.

Also to be fair I think he refered to stop lobbying for other countries as draining the swamp.

>Also to be fair I think he refered to stop lobbying for other countries as draining the swamp.
His campaign and later administration's national security adviser was an agent for Turkey while receiving classified briefings with him.

failing hard at replacing obamacare, didn't drain the swamp, way too soft on russia

if we get a wall i'll be happy i guess

not a worshiping mouthbreathing Sup Forumstard though so
>still believe in him
never really did

I would redirect my anger at Ryan for attacking the health care bill first instead of the SCOTUS

Its going to be a problem when they can judge shop..But I just disagree with your assessment of the travel ban

i approve of nationalizing the fed, or even all banks.

and this. america cant survive with secret organizations outside if war. close the cia el al and restart the oss when need be

if trump keeps fighting the fed, he will remain my unfaulty hero

>all banks
you want to let the government hold on to your money for you? are you sober?

Its official youre a fucking shill.

Trump is a Turkish plant now...Great so glad your here to make our thread shit

So far so good. Disappointed that fucking wannabe hipster isn't locked away but he's kept more promises than the past 5 Presidents combined. Long live kek

Very much so. I look forward to the coming years

Better than the rothschilds

>nationalizing the fed
Bad idea; it'd just end up getting leaked into slush funds and some schmuck would just end up privatizing it again, like they did the first time, the immediate moment after it was created.

>Trying to convince Sup Forums that nationalising the fed is a bad idea

Don't do that

*Rips bong x 1000*

Hate to break it to you bernout, but the election is over and colonel sanders didn't make the cut.

It could just leave Sup Forums and stop infesting us with your opinions when you don't even like it here

>But I just disagree with your assessment of the travel ban
The policy will only last 90 days during which time current visa holders from these now 6 countries can enter the united states.

You need a visa to travel from these countries to the united states in the first fucking place.

Do you not see the problem here?

It's not a travel ban, it's a suspension of visa processing for 90 days.

>Obama and Hillary still aren't in jail
Besides that i love him.

Hmm, seems like he did get him to resign after that though.

He's done an alright job. Better than O'bomber in my opinion.
>inb4 shills show me some doctored statistic that drumpf spent more on toilet paper in the White House in a few months than Obama did in 8 years

He's not the best obviously. He can't be Washington, he can't be our founding fathers. His greatest flaw is his support of (((our greatest ally))) which is mostly just because he was on the republican ticket. I still support him at least 90% (and as for Hillary, I support her prison sentence 100%)

I don't care what a person who calls trump a turkish plant has to say

>I would redirect my anger at Ryan for attacking the health care bill first instead of the SCOTUS
Ryan is leader of the House. Senate handles advice and consent on appointments.

You're redirecting your anger at someone not involved.

I didn't call Trump a Turkish plant. I called him a retard that didn't vet our national security adviser properly.

Our former national security adviser has registered with the government as a Turkish plant.

Again don't care what a person who shills the muh Turkey bullshit has to say

I literally think you are paid to say negative shit about Trump

>Hmm, seems like he did get him to resign after that though.
On an unrelated issue and he defended him after the resignation repeatedly.

nah im bored, no hivemind for you

Im not trying to convince anyone anything. Im just giving my point of view. The government will always grow in any way it can; the latest example would be the CIA basically creating a technocracy over the united states, and in a way, over the entire western world.

So what if you think - and it somehow ends up working for a generation or two? By the time the next leader/monarch/etc person comes in, they''ll just insert their own ideology into the nationalized system, slowly bastardizing it over the decades. By the end of a century or two, it'd be likely unrecognizable to the original idea, unless the system is controlled in a way that garunteed that the people had a say in its operation.

This also goes into the expectation that the government never gets subverted; however there currently is no government format that exists in which you can remain in a free society, while at the same time subversion is impossible of the government.

Until such a conclusion is come upon, democracy will remain a terrible government system, however it will also continue to be the best that we have, for now.

So many places to relieve your boredom and this is the opposite of a hivemind..But whats the point of having a conversation with a person who has disdain for you

>Again don't care what a person who shills the muh Turkey bullshit has to say
I don't have to shill that Flynn worked for Turkey. He's a registered agent of Turkey. That'd be like shilling Trump is president. There's formal record of this shit. Nobody is denying it.

wats wrong with turk femanons?

>stop infesting us with your opinions
>we aren't a hivemind i swear

>whats the point of having a conversation with a person who has disdain for you
why should I care whether you like me? do you only have political discussions with people who like/agree with you? that sounds boring and useless and is probably why you aren't even making arguments against the points I made above -- it's a skill you haven't honed so you deflect like a retarded little leftist

Mike Flynn is shit and already gone.

And by agent you mean lobbyist and I never liked the guy he is a lefty. Some people were calling for him to be VP early on. I hope this wakes up some of the centrist democrats

I see you're also a moron

convincing argument friendo

>And by agent you mean lobbyist
By agent I mean agent. Not all agents are secret agents.

There is more to this Flynn>Turkey thing though. We must dig deeper.

It's been pretty great desu. The great work is still yet to come.

His healthcare plan is going to seal his fate in 2020 to Warren.

The House and Senate are going to become majority Blue come 2018 once the bill gets passed. Trump is going to pass the Ryancare bill more than likely.

>Ryancare
You mean Trumpcare

>One post by this ID.

I swear the level of political discussion on here is unparalleled. We have the most mature and solemn community

lol
ive had some decent conversations on here, but it's Sup Forums after all

His support for the Ryan health plan is fucking obnoxious as fuck.

Same thing.

He's going to end his political career this way. PA, WI, MI, FL, OH and probably AZ will go blue next election due to their healthcare getting ruined.

I don't see how they get the votes to pass that BS bill

The Don Trump keeps getting better!
I don't care.
This.

And NC. Sad.....

>I don't see how they get the votes to pass that BS bill
It's simple
>get enough spare votes to force it through the House
>Senate forced to pass it through because they don't want responsibility for killing it
>Trump signs it because he doesn't want responsibility for killing it
If the can gets kicked once, it will get kicked all the way

The amount of dissenters I've seen make me very skeptical that it will pass

Trump's gonna try to force them or they'll give in.

Forgot that, and Iowa.

I'm buying my guns now so in 4 years when Warren bans them.

Pretty much this.

It's too early to ask.

Trump hasn't forced McConnell and Ryan to allow a vote on Everify.

The wall is a push factor. Without dealing with the pull factor of employment, it's useless. Also, MUH WALL doesn't do shit to the 10-20 million illegal aliens already inside this country.

All talk.

t.ICEfag

They basically only need 2 Senators to cave under pressure.

Mixed bag for me

>let's just print $1 trillion dollars!

KYS

Rand is out 2 more and its dead..That's assuming no Democrats vote for it.

>implying the district court even ruled
>implying you can't appeal to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
>implying you can't appeal to the Supreme Court

WEW

>inb4 "MUH TRAVEL BAN"
There's a temporary restraining order while the district court decides, cuck.

>He didn't even fight it to the court of appeals

The district court hasn't even ruled yet, dumbass. You can't appeal a ruling that has been made yet.

Instead we get Obama in the danger zone. Can't complain.

>Trump is a Turkish agent

WEW

Next thing Trump will be an Pigmy agent.

LOVE HIM

I think they are building a case. If you take a metaphorical shot st the king, you better not miss.

>it's the candidate's job, not the FBI's, to vet administration officials

WEW

I believe. He is just playing 9 Dimensional Intergalactic sexual wheelchair wiffle ball right now. Everyone else is playing "ball in cup".

Its going to be disasterous for Republicans when this happens.
Probably fucking justifiably so. It fucking terrible. But what the attack will be is every single person who gets sick and dies who 'would have been insured' is going to loop endlessly.

Fucking fuck.

It's still too early

I didn't imply any of that shit.

>There's a temporary restraining order while the district court decides
Well, no, there isn't, cause he rescinded the previous travel ban with the new one. Something he incidentally said he wouldn't do after saying he would see them in court after losing the appeal of the stay on the travel ban in the 3 judge-you know what, let's just call you a retard and be done with it.
>You can't appeal a ruling that has been made yet.
What does that have to do with my statement? You can't appeal a ruling that hasn't been made, yes, but you can appeal any ruling that has. He didn't fight for the initial ruling or into the appeals court.

I said he didn't fight it to the court of appeals, because even given that SCOTUS would probably go 4:4, shit was up in the air until a full panel in appeals court.

>Trump is a Turkish agent
No, just terrible at vetting.