you are entitled to nothing

> you are entitled to nothing
You understand that it also includes property rights, righties? You are not entitled to them.

fpbp

>"i-i-if i twist their words then clearly their argument falls apart"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEES GET OUT

Protect your property, or die trying.

or share.

Only if we get along well. Any other case, you'd have to take it from my dead hand.

>Doesn't state that the sentence applies to people wanting gibs and not working for what they want.

Shit b8 m8

yeah, which is why I'll slit your throat if you try and rob me

Rest your words sweet faggot or kek shall lay you to rest

Or I will. Or you can just share and no one will die.

Yes, but I'm entitled to own a gun and shoot in your ugly face if you try to take my property

Come anywhere near anything I own and I'll blow your head off your shoulders.

Anarchy is the only true form of freedom.
I'll settle for a Fascism.

Better die than share

Fine, I don't have rights to my property, tell that to the sentry gun on the roof.

>222
PRAISE ANCAP KEK

Why would I want to gibs you my hard earned shit if I can just decorate my walls with your brains?
They come demanding my shit, I gibs my shit, they come for more. If I just shoot them instead, they'd think twice before asking anything at all.

Why?

i literally sleep with a machete down the side of my bed, enter my house, i will murder you.

NO STEP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

being a communist means you volunteered for a free helicopter ride.

>"share"
only free loading faggots who can't do shit for themselves bitch about sharing this much.

You're perfect little world of everyone doing equal doesn't pan out. Most people don't like doing work. The world economy, especially the sciences is usually driven by a few overly productive people, look at any inventor, usually they've invented hundreds of things in many many fields. The second you take away their incentive, you'll loose half these people, or they will go where they must to be productive, for example the US with all those soviet and ex nazi scientists after ww2, they wanted to live here because it was nicer and they had more freedom and benefit from there intelligence and hard work. In actuality your society will be a bleak freedom less shit hole where even the most vibrant and productive man under a free market will loose all individuality. Essentially everyone becomes a robot and you loose the ingenuity, competition and freedom that pushes human society and technology forward.

Eat shit and die commie scum
Cordially, someone laughing at you for being such a fag