What could have happened to Eeyore as a foal to make him so sad and glum? Poor guy

What could have happened to Eeyore as a foal to make him so sad and glum? Poor guy...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LypjOTTH6E
youtube.com/watch?v=EmL3lS0-Sr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not ready for another meme.

He's the visual representation of Christopher Robin's depression.

Sup Forums enlightened him.

He got raped by a pack of wild niggers.

He listened to Sup Forums

He's homeless.

There's nothing funny about that.

Sup Forums has made me a more productive and determined person, and because of this, happier

youtube.com/watch?v=_LypjOTTH6E

Seriously anyone depressed because of Sup Forums needs to just wait it out and listen to this song

Let fire temper you, not burn you

he's watching his civilization die around him and he's helpless to do anything

Someone rammed stuffing up his ass and sewed it shut.

>tfw

checkem

do you think christopher robin's depression can be attributed to his homosexuality

He's a realist and he's my favorite

He lives in a small, rural town and he's the most intelligent guy in town, thus he doesn't have any friends and he's lonely.

Everyone else ITT is wrong and is too retarded to understand childrens cartoons.

Fun fact, Eeyore is voiced by Peter Cullen, the same guy that voices Optimus Prime.

Winnie the Pooh can get pretty clever

youtube.com/watch?v=EmL3lS0-Sr8

burgers can you come help me understand america some more?

Hitler lost.

Wait, what? Is Christopher Robin a real person? I mean, the boy in the pooh cartoons I saw was happy enough.
I'd say rabbit was a Homosexual

When did this come out? I never saw this growing up.

He's full of sawdust unlike the others.

>hurr why is america so retarded

fuck off with your D&C bullshit kike

He was made wrong

Not trying to divide i legit want to understand this phenomenon. Please read what i wrote in the thread.

It seems so surreal to me as an aussie.

fuck off shill we're promoting and nurturing intelligent discussion

He was depressed because he was surrounded with assholes.

Both Pooh and Tigger were shitheads (see how badly they treated Rabbit). The Owl was a good for nothing know it all, the kid kangeroo and Piglet were ass kissing flunkies for Poo and Tigger, and Rabit was a walking doormat that everyone abused.

Eeyore was surrounded by shitheads and had to deal with having no friends and the fact that the people around them, didn't give a shit about him.

>why are americans so cucked lololol

yeah fuck off. kikes like you need to be instabanned

he knows about the jews

That video is retarded, like a hot nurae would get with a deformed burnt guy. Never happen irl

too woke tbqh fambly

There used to be hundreds of his kind. Immigration happened and he is the last foal around.

he learned about the jews and saw their corruption is omnipotent at which point he just gave up instead of fighting the corruption. redpill crushed his soul and now he longs for the blue pill.

piglet took the redpill too, but instead of becomming a downer he became paranoid fearing that they survail and watch his every step and word.

robin was a CIA testsubject. they tested different kind of psychoactive drugs, and did experiments involving telepathy and other similar abillitie which enabled him to speak with animals

No kissed his little head.

Because he's motherfucking sad. Duh.

Remember when Tigger got sad he was the only Tigger? I want to say there was something funny that happened in that movie, like Eeyore dressed up as a Tigger and it was funny. Saw that movie years ago.

He could have lost one or both of his parents. He could be a recovering addict discovering what 24 hours a day really feels like. He could have been molested as a youngster, or he could be a molester who understands he's a monster but can't help himself because that young soft flesh feels and smells so good.

cucked

He took the red pill.

He works for Shareblue.

Its not about the video, its about the meaning

>a leaf

are you off your meds?

He was redpilled

>What could have happened to Eeyore as a foal to make him so sad and glum? Poor guy...

Family courts.