Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/841012977067220992
youtube.com/watch?v=VeMZ9QkU-AY
youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk&list=RDDNZ30WxvQkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jeb will win!

>50 DAYS
>NO WALL

I don't know what rare awoo to make next.

Did I miss something? Who did this

Getting close to real AWOOO hours

Leave the spider alone. He's not hurting anybody. Either that or just shoot it if he's bothering you so much. Stop injecting your spider problems into our Trump thread.

Make a predator awoo.

I haven't seen Urusei Yatsura in years.

Was a good show.

piccolo awoo?

twitter.com/i/moments/841012977067220992
xth for hurt feelings

Jeb!

not close enough

Awoo mooning

Samus Ar-wooooo
Greatest Bounty Awoo in the Galaxy

where did you get this picture of my waifu

hat slightly too small. bill over eyes. Not sure if good look or changes meaning.

way to bait the cucks

HANNITY BTFO

RUSH LIMBAUGH BTFO

ALEX JONES BTFO

MICHAEL SAVAGE BTFO

GHOST BTFO

>those eyes
>those lips
ayy lmao

who was that south american dictator that told his people they all need to homogenize to form a superior race?

Steve King is being attacked specifically for praising Geert Wilders. It's time for Trump to invite Geert to some official function for maximum butt-hurt.

Joe realizes that the SU fell apart right?

If only we could bronze the hat...

I dont have any guns we arent allowed them

>Stop injecting your spider problems into our Trump thread
ptg always gives sage advice, dont let me down friend :'(

>Trump, Rand, Conservative Radio hosts, & Freedom Caucus all destroying Paul Ryans remaining political capital in one week

Trump did good by encouraging Paul Ryan to come out with his bill then telling Rand he is open to negotiate.

Now Paul Ryan looks like the Neocon he is, and its for all to see.

Democrats shouldnt cheer, they'd be insane to think I wont vote in 2018 to further destroy them even if Paul Ryans bill passed unchanged.

threadly reminder star wars is for cucks

>Prep the bull

Can of body spray and a lighter?

Have you considered building a wall and forcing the spider to pay for it?

>muh russians

You can make it Australia. I believe in you!

>GOP has all the power
>they're fighting each other instead of the dems
I fucking wish these jackasses would work TOGETHER to get something done rather than just cry and complain to their media outlet of choice

>oh sweetie please don't poke me with that

I love how Hillary really never looks well adjusted / sane, kek

So did anything happen today? This is literally my first time near a computer or TV all day.

Any of these animated?

>Now that the hypocrisy is in full view maybe the whole Russia narrative can finally die
>RussianCohorts is now trending on twitter
>They're still bitching about the congressman from Iowa

I fucking hate these people. We deserve Islam as long as it kills these people finally.

Because they're mostly democrats. Just because they're called republicans it doesn't mean they share our vision and goals.

trying to break free? good luck.

I started watching it a couple months ago but kind of got sidetracked. Might pick it up again while I'm snowed in.

Leave spiderbros alone. They're the best.

If he wins, I wouldn't put it past Trump to actually do that.

hahahahahahaha

I wonder how many vagrants came on that statue.

No bully. Tanya a cute.

The GOP was stuck as an opposition party for so long they've forgotten how to actually govern. My biggest fear is that the ideological libertarians will succeed in forcing a bill that offers zero coverage, thus guaranteeing that the Dems take control of congress in 2018.

He won't have much of a choice in doing so if he ends up becoming the PM on Wednesday.

God i fucking love Jon
He was the only good part of Game Grumps

I don't think so

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?! The shilling is out of fucking control.

Especially the race mixing with asians threads. What the fuck is with the shills desperately trying to convince us not to race mix with asians? Why do they give so much of a shit about getting us to hate asians?

Is it just me or does it seem like there are always anti white/asians threads filled with pictures of ugly asians on here? Fuck it's like a reverse /s/ thread

they don't have all the power, just the majority. As such, they are trying to go about the healthcare shit in a specific way that uses their simple majority to force it into law, rather than the alternative which would require a supermajority to approve the bill which would need a few Democrats to vote for it as well, which they won't

Same thing happened to me. It's largely a sitcom, so it's not like there's much to keep you following it.

Is there an ICE border radio frequency?
I want it for... reasons.

I've just been busy. I don't own a TV or have cable so that part isn't hard. Court maisod

Kellyannewoo.

>he thought he could get away

It's just a show. Pre-election: "lock her up." Post-election: "good person be nice pls"

That is what happens when you get yet another pedo cabal member (s)elected

I forgot game grumps even existed. Shit used to make me laugh like crazy, can't even be bothered to watch anymore

i fucking hope so, the republicans deserve every fucking thing they get for introducing this shit ass bill.

how fucking pathetic are they, 8 years to come up with a plan and this is what they come up with

jesus christ, they don't have the competence to govern.

I actually was hoping by 2020 that the Democratic Party will have crashed and burned and the Libertarians would rise. Dems become the crazy 3rd party option while Republicans fight Libertarians for the presidency

Can somebody explain this statue?

>which they won't
That's fine, then nothing changes, Obamacare continues to crash, GOP wins bigger in 2018.

Asian qts should be bleached. Just nig out on them after seeding and marry and breed a white woman.

>What the fuck is with the shills desperately trying to convince us not to race mix

>6 more hours till our morning show
I need...my morning joe...

To be fair, it wasn't all Repubs it was Paul Ryans ilk, the proper way to punish them is through the primaries.

They are really showing their true colors of being obstructionist establishment faggots

Talk radio in the south has been blasting McCain/Ryan/McConnel/etc. they want them fucking out

Recently installed in front of the bull.
Meant to show that women are fearless workers.

It's feminism.

muh women

It was put up by marxist feminists for international womyn day to celebrate the resistance vs the bull (male).

Fuck mourning hoe

She's a small girl standing up to the bull statue at wallstreet, which means she's about to get trampled by a bull with huge balls.

One already exists

(but I wouldn't complain if there were a second)

Not today but tomorrow WH has to submit evidence that Trump was tapped tomorrow or admit Obama never tapped him.
Senators don't think he'll present anything but idk, trump is unpredictable.

if they fail to repeal it, they lose in 2018

if they pass this bill, they lose in 2018

Trump's base won't vote for republicans when their health coverage is ripped away from them.

The promise was to repeal and replace with a better bill, this is not a better bill, but worse one that's going to cost even more than Obamacare.

Kellyanne [[[Fitzpatrick]]]

Well, at least you have the moral compass to refrain from your perversions whilst us decent folk are still here.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeMZ9QkU-AY

Submit evidence to who?

But The Bull is meant to signify prosperity, a bull market, if you will. Does this mean feminism is getting away of our prosperity?

Literally what else could it represent other than "women and feminism are here to control the free market"? It looks like straight up Communist propaganda.

>it's an oh shit it's already sunday night i spent the whole weekend getting nothing done and now i have a fuckton to do in a small amount of time but i'm still shitposting online episode

>Don't reply to bots
But they make great music!

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk&list=RDDNZ30WxvQkk

Trump is a pedophobe.

it's a little girl placed in front of the Wall Street bull, and the intent is for her to be taking a stand against the patriarchy of finance

yes its stupid.. the bull doesn't represent Wall Street itself or the evil patriarchy

Yeah but I'll have to get under it which means it will fall on me

I have no assets to enforce this

>if they fail to repeal it, they lose in 2018
Now, we can argue whether or not this will happen, but I'll say that it shouldn't.

I'd be understanding that we need more GOP in Senate for a better bill, and that we need to cull more establishment repubs in primaries.

I fucking hate all three of them

They are the symbol of what is wrong with our government.

I'm a registered democrat and I voted Trump because I thought he could change things. He cannot do shit with these three stooges in congress. And McCain's buttfuck buddy, lindsay graham

>as early as this week
How much longer are they going to drag that shit out??

I also feel it's bait.

Remember that most tumblrwhales think that Sup Forums is entirely populated by a den of pedophiles.

That's been every sunday since I reentered the education system senpai.
Motherfuckers really need to stop with monday due dates, shit be stupid.

>Fixed

I like this thread.

People getting free shit from NiggerCare didn't vote for Trump in the first place you dumb faggot.

it begins

>trigger