I used to be blue pilled as fuck about race...

I used to be blue pilled as fuck about race, but I've been noticing more and more that black people are literally retards. What evidence is there that niggers are dumber than Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
cell.com/neuron/abstract/S0896-6273(12)00584-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at history, doesn't that seem like evidence in and of itself?

I'm pretty sure she's being ironic. Look, she didn't take a bite out of any of those wings whatsoever.

It's like Trump with those McDonald's burgers.

The bitch loves fried chicken and?

>What evidence is there that niggers are dumber than Europeans?
Travel to Africa. (if you don't have the money) , go to a black neighborhood.

Literally any evidence at all. intelligence tests repeatedly prove that blacks are retarded. Then they ignore the intelligence tests because they want blacks to rape your wives and daughters and they want to force you to raise the niglets.

Much of their faces more closely resemble that of an animals which lack the ability to speak and wipe their own ass. hmmm....

Image is IQ's by country

Following video is proof that IQ is mostly determined by IQ (having really good social conditions can increase a person's IQ score ~10 points, but your baseline IQ is determined by your parents).

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

Repost because video wasn't loading.

Other info

whole chicken, not wings and mini drums with blue cheese. Truly this is dark times.

I'm just saying, IQ is a retarded metric for an individuals achievements and success. Niggers are still dumb, but don't point to IQ please

somebody is triggered by their shit tier IQ

s-shut up
[spoiler]no but seriously, IQ is a borken measurement.[/spoiler]

>I'm just saying, IQ is a retarded metric for an individuals achievements and success. Niggers are still dumb, but don't point to IQ please

Name one test or measurement of intelligence that is better than IQ.

Nobody is saying IQ is a perfect measure of intelligence, but that's also irrelevant. IQ tests are about measuring critical thinking, pattern recognition and mental flexibility. Those are literally the key pillars of intelligence, even if IQ scores don't measure memory (the other most important thing for an intelligent person).

So don't tell me not to point to IQ, it's more relevant than pretty much everything else.

Mongoloids have 1448 cm^3, Caucasoids have 1408 cm^3, and Negroids have 1334 cm^3 of total brain volume. Due to the deep fissures and convolutions of the Mongoloid and Caucasoid brain, it results in a higher capacity for hyper complex thought processes such as maths, sciences, and spatial awareness. A picture that also shows the skulls fairly well

fuck i really want some popeyes

also, why is there no church's fried chicken in the PNW?

Because churches is garbage.

Love me some Popeyes though.

Why do asians have such flat faces what purpose does is it for?

It's not that there's no metrics (because, really, there aren't), it's that intelligence can be quantified many different ways, IQ being simply one of them.

This study is fairly recent and should explain a bit more. It basically says that intelligence is a collaboration between multiple factors and facts, and isn't quantifiable by a single metric.
In short

>It's more complicated than that

cell.com/neuron/abstract/S0896-6273(12)00584-3

t. whatever I can pull out of my single semester of psychology course

While you white homos were eating each others faces, in caves, Nubians were building the pyramids and inventing mathematics.

Faster noodle slurping.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

>it's that intelligence can be quantified many different ways

So we're going to argue about semantics then?

>It's more complicated than that

No shit.

It's no coincidence that the higher IQ you have means the more likely you are to be successful, so it's no coincidence.

Next, any fool can make up their own definition for intelligence, with other factors such as Emotional Intelligence being relevant in some areas. The point is that when you're talking about IQ being insufficient to measure intelligence as a whole, nobody can argue against that. High IQ people can have no social skills, not understand human interaction/s or be incapable of artistic form. But the reality of all of these things are based entirely upon knowledge or understanding, not baseline capability. We can argue over what an IQ test actually does, but IQ test success isn't determined by how much you know, isn't determined by experience. It measures your ability to recognize patterns (absolutely necessary to troubleshoot problem scenarios and to see where things are related to one another), Critical thinking (your ability to rationalize flaws or shortcomings in a system or group of individuals and be able to recognize bullshit) and mental adaptability ( the grace and speed with which you are able to become familiar and comfortable with a new situation).

All of these things in brackets are absolutely necessary to an intelligent person. But if you want to fight over what the world "intelligence" actually means, you can fight with someone else. I've learned to avoid semantic arguments on this site.

And something I've noticed is that almost universally, the people that don't like IQ tests are the ones that score low on them and think they are smarter/more mentally capable than the IQ shows, which they virtually never are.

Got to love photo editing it's that easy
That or could be just peer pressure do you know the story behind it no are you only recognizing one category of people maybe some people just don't know the wisdom of moderation could be for this is premium bait possibly

no its not, senpai

eyes, a brain that can see past individual stupidity.