Praise kek

Checked.

>supporting Israel, especially in that blind of a way
>redpill
Does not compute

ITS A TRIBE THING,
YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND

>a red pilled jew

He is the biggest fraud in Hollywood. Jack and Jill had a budget of $79 MILLION and it looks like a fucking SNL skit. He's a hack fraud who's now directed his kike diarrhea machine towards Netflix that used to be a respectable and useful application.

You don't mess with the Zosand.

checked satan. but actually israel is our best shot. if you dont want to go actually the full route of killing all jews, putting them into israel is the best course of action. put them all their, scratch their bonuses, and let them handle their country and since they arent in our government they cant jew around there anymore.
for the same reason hitler tried to create israel (haavara agreement) but the eternal anglo didnt play along.

that being said israel right now is a piece of shit. we should stop the funding and weaponssupply. we should make them stop spreading onto country they dont belong, but as a concept israel is needed

It happens, though not often.

>(((Sandler)))

Hes a jew and deserves to die

This is the opposite of red pilled

>read (((wiki))) article on self hating Jews
>"Self hating or anti-semitic Jews are Jews who feel an intense hatred to themselves, other Jews or Israel. This is because of brainwashing by real anti-semites"

Honestly, read that entry and then read the white guilt entry. It's much like the "black supremacy/white supremacy" meme entries.

It is only natural for a Jew to support their own self-interest. A Jew can be redpilled and support Israel, because they are supporting their own ethnostate, the dream of all other redpilled individuals

He's literally a Zionist Jew.

If you put all Jews into Israel and take them out of US and Euro government you kill them anyway.

Without their international friends backing Israel all the Jews would be torn to shreds by the neighbouring countries of the middle east.

I don't care either way, but they know they're nothing without the US and Europe so it will take an eternity to rip them out of government.

He ruined comedy for me.

Based Fischer. I have much admiration for him.

>typical fucken Jew.

Roy Cohn

The Jews would be much better off in Madagascar. They need to be kept out of strategically important regions.

I remember years ago I found out that Adam Sandler managed his own Myspace account.

This was back when Myspace was popular.

I said a bunch of anti-Jewish stuff on his Myspace and he deleted it.

Fuck him.

>Wearing a tie with blue hexagons all over it

What did he mean by this?

well maybe if hitler didn't suck at killing six million jews which he probably never even did cuz that guy is a fucking flake we wouldn't have this problem

frank zappa

He's a fox player.

is not a jew

>I can't tolerate people who criticize Israel without walking in their shoes

Kek spoke again lol wtf bbq

(checked)
Appropriate digits. Your comedy is a shit Adam.

>Is he red pilled?

Dude, he's jewish.

What's it matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=9320tG1bQaY

Talentless hack.

I'm sure he's fine with goyim dying for his cause.

I really wish my country would stop getting involved in the Middle East and let Israel fend for itself.

Fuck Israel.

I love it when Kek sets the record straight for us. Praise.

He started out shitty, and only got worse from there. If you find him funny and you are not in the seventh grade any more then you should not reproduce.

How DARE you stand against daddy trump's support of israel!

And once all Jews are relocated to Israel, fucking glass the whole region. We'll be pumping oil out of a parking lot wearing radiation suits.

He's right, you know.

We, the people, help guide Trump. He is brave and strong for stepping into the shoes he has against such formidable and deeply entrenched adversaries, but he is far from infallible.

> donteven