Redpill me on painkillers Sup Forums. I've very few reports on...

Redpill me on painkillers Sup Forums. I've very few reports on, but it seems to be a larger problem then what it's made out to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/03/10/senate-passes-bill-combat-painkiller-abuse-addiction/81599874/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5pdPrQFjo2o
washingtonpost.com/investigations/us-senator-calls-for-investigation-of-dea-enforcement-slowdown/2017/03/06/5846ee60-028b-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?utm_term=.ebd9eb2e775f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reduce your consumption and exposure to things that raise cortisol and inflammation.
There, no pain killers

I guess I meant to ask is the political implications. There seems to be a lot of more right-leaning people addicted to them and wondering if I could get some view points from them on it.

their is a percocet epidec in nyc right now

It's literally heroin, opiates have been used to subvert society for centuries, ask a Chinafag...

It's heroin, simple as that. It's over prescribed because of pharmaceutical lobbyists and their insane amounts of cash making sure regulations stay lenient.

It can also be pressed into counterfeit pills and laced with harder opiates such as fentanyl. Which is happening in Canada right now. Loads of deaths because of it, on the west coast especially.

Why is it such a huge issue though? If you hate your life you would just kill yourself. But most people don't and go day to day taking this painkillers. Also there's several users on this board that opened up about addiction and I wanted to see if any would reply.

all badass people take opiates
trump, most folks on tv

theyre haram cuz they free you from all the horsecrap and the need to consume

opi dependence is way better than benzo or alcohol dependence. long as you have supply, theres always crude opium from poppy seed

Wouldn't a death toll be more harmful for pharm companies though? They want life long addictions not people tripping out and dying in there 30's.

But it's way too expensive for the general population to afford. Thats why people eventually turn to heroin or alcohol eventually and die from that. There seems to be a huge correlation with the most depressed generation and opiate addiction.

I'm an addict and it sucks. I've dealt with kidney stones my whole life and it's a constant battle between actual pain and withdrawals. As long as you don't lose the will to fight you can get by but in general you isolate yourself from everyone and fuck up everything important in life.

It's a matter of perspective. You can't really say one way of looking at it is better than the other. Especially when there are bigger issues at hand.

kidneystones...those worse than gallstones? you piss those out, right?

I had gallstones for years until I had that shit removed....wouldn't wish that shit on anybody

Sad to hear user. I've been reading a lot of information into this. I think it's a losing battle for most people.

Believe it or not the amount of deaths from actual pharmaceutical pills is insignificant to the amount consumed by heavy users who are likely never to overdose. I guess you could think of it though like a profit for deaths to pills consumed ratio lol

>hurt elbow
>get prescribed painkillers (opium)
>spend too much time on social media
>ge prescribed adderal (meth)
>feel sad
>get prescribed antidepressants (meth)
>get wisdom teeth out
>get prescribed vicodin (more opium)

boy, I wonder why doctors who take tons of money from pharmaceutical companies to recommend certain pills overprescribe certain pills

Very few people actually want to die. What they really want is for the pain to stop. Death just so happens to be the only permanent end to pain. So when people say they want to die, they are misspeaking. Death is just a means to an end. It's the analgesic effect they want, not the end to life itself.

It's just so insanely widespread. I know I'm not alone. The thing that has actually helped the most though is weed. If I can kill the pain with a bowl after work that's 3 less pills I have to take. Which is 90 less a month.

Probably just statistically insignificant to them compared the amount they gain.
I've read this and suprised this passed recently.
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/03/10/senate-passes-bill-combat-painkiller-abuse-addiction/81599874/
I believe it's watered down though.

I take percs from time to time. They mellow me out and make everything okay for a couple hours. I never take any insane amount, just enough to make me okay with everything.

cracking down on rx like in the last 10 years has made pill prices increase x2-5+. you can always easily extract m from seeds and cook it into h. all i will say.... and opium addiction is 50-150$/month.

im on suboxone now, $1/month thanks obama. i wouldnt touch the good opiates unless i had a job to support $100+/day habit for iv h, oxym, dilaudid

check out Kratom, helped me kick painkillers

This exactly. It seems in-escapable without willpower and finding actual help.

Hmmm I'll look in to it. Much thanks user

I see. People seem to force themselves through day by day.

See I am wondering if people like you can stop at any time compared to people who can't stop. It seems to be genetics that give people the ability to drop something like smoking completely in a day while others physically can't stop themselves.

they're cheaper than candy bars

Interesting to see. Do you consider any natural options?

Part of it could be genetics, part of it could be the amount they take. I don't get it very often, if at all. If I had complete access to it 24/7, I know I still wouldn't take it often because of how shitty it can be for your health. For others, they don't care about the side effects, instead, just getting high.

I kicked dope, still fuck with pillz they mostly fake press, so basicly back on dope. It's a complete waste of time and money. I like it cuz it gives me insomnia, I hate it cuz I'm playing into the (((their))) agenda...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

One addiction for another I guess...

Interesting fact: Heroin was synthesized as an effort to make a painkiller less addictive than morphine. whoops..

How long did it take you to recover? Was the gallstone procedure rough to experience or were you asleep while the procedure was going on?

like? kratom? makes it nice and painless to kick heroin or any opiate. all opiates are pretty similar, difference between heroin and vicodin is you can get more heroin in your brain faster for a sharper high, otherwise not much difference.
poppy tea is pretty all natural and high recommended

also anyone taking opiates should check ULDN
web.archive.org/web/20040416055559/dilaudid.net/uldntx-trial.shtml

greatly prevents tolerance, its a miracle drug. also non junkies should check LDN, it makes you produce more endorphin (endogenous morphine) and they're 2-3x more potent, so you get higher on life.

Ya it's interesting how the government experimented with a bunch of this stuff then found a balance to sell to the general public.

Painkillers are drugs that relieve or reduce pain

I am looking into it now. I am suprised it's not illegal yet.

I've had a couple hundred kidney stones. I'm like a fucking gumball machine.

It hit its peak in the early 2000s. Anyone could get watsons where I live back then. A big part of the pill doctors got thrown in jail and pharmacies purposely began to stock less because they were getting robbed too often

I had my gallbladder removed...they take it out thru your navel and I have like 5 small 1 inch scars elsewhere around my stomach where they did the laproscopy and fuck yeah you're knocked out and I stayed in the hospital like a week total...put me on dilaudid and pills and oxygen afterwards because it hurts so bad to breathe...that said, glad it's over and I'm way better now....
total cost was $225k before insurance, and I ended up paying maybe 3 or 4k total out of pocket...I bet obamacare covers that shit tho

I guess more I am asking why is the epidemic still growing. Recently accidental deaths by opiates have surpassed every other type of accidental death. Granted death by car crashes naturally have dropped since increased safety features, but it seems to be a leading problem now.

in fact opiates are pretty benign and healthy, the stereotypical junkie is in poor health because he spends his money on dope not food. look at trump or most people on tv, theyre healthy functioning dopeheads

I like when eric clapton kicked dope in the late 70s he said he gave up dope and got into racism. "kick out the wogs!!" (he was right look at the uk now lol). opiates somehow are very nationalistic/conservative

Liver disease.
Don't take them. Tough it out. They really don't help much. The only stuff that really kills pain is military grade morphine. And even with that soldiers still feel their wounds.

I could understand that. I have read before that most of the time, it is the acetaminophen in things like percocet and vicodin that is what usually really hurts people. Even then, I have seen how fucked people can get while taking pills. I have never been interested in that, but instead some of the calming applications they have.

>>I've had a couple hundred kidney stones. I'm like a fucking gumball machine.
holy shit...man I must have passed dozens of gallstones....never even knew what it was from, shitty fucking foreign doctors....that shit would have me doubled over for hours...I don't miss my gallbladder a bit, and no restrictions on my diet afterwards

>suboxone

lol that shit felt like drug in school suspension

>Kratom

Literally snake oil, I spent 50 bucks on that shit from two different locations. 100 bucks worth of dope would have lasted me a 2 days or killed me...

I've tried it it's okay. Definitely not a miracle drug as it is an opiod blocker. It is much cleaner than heroin or even pills for that matter. Make no mistake, it is dope and you will build a tolerance. I'll take some once a week and it does make you feel great without the dopey comedown

Ya it seems a bit more regulated but older individuals get a ton of pills compared to younger people.

Sounds like you bought snake oil and. It kratom

Damn, that sounds brutal. Glad you are doing better now. Had you had to change your diet after having your gallbladder removed though?

Not*

suboxone is a bit of a drag but better than being sober and better than being poor and alone. ill be back on the gear soon enough...

kratom doesnt work if youre already a fiend

adderal is not meth. Amphetamine is not meth dude. I can tell you're reaching with your situation because you are exaggerating and you know it. We've all got our vices man. Don't think you're alone in the slow, lonely struggle

All memes aside, Trump doesn't use any drugs. He doesn't even drink alcohol.

I know Sup Forums hates John Oliver, but he did a great segment on this that explains the issue pretty well. Wouldn't hurt to give it a watch imo:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pdPrQFjo2o

Ya, but I feel it's dependent person by person. Most celebs have active lifestyles that keep them busy and they don't focus there lives on escaping pain like others. You here a lot about famous pro wrestlers, fighters and etc. that are seriously affected it by pills though.

well said. Accurate

Thanks for video.

I kicked pills after years of taking pretty much any opioid I could get. Shit was just so easy to get a hold of and as a wagecuck, why not just be high when you do your job? It really is better sober though.

>tfw you rail 60 mg's of oxy codone and slide into the floor in sheet ecstasty.

Better than sex 2bh

oh so anyway what I intended to say is that when I had that operation I was on every IV and pill painkiller they could think of, and they gave me a bottle of dilaudid? to take home...that shit had me nod off when I took it...I realized while I was in the hospital I had to stop taking that shit or I'd be hooked...
in fact, I still kinda crave that shit. Not enough that I'd ever go find it, and I threw away the pills they gave me, but it wouldn't have taken much more of them for me to be hooked
thanks bro. nah, actually, I eat shittier because it no longer triggers a gallstone if I ate greasy food or something. I wouldn't have believed it myself. Losing that fucking organ was the best thing to ever happen to me. I'd have a gallstone at the worst possible time and they say its like having a baby. Feels like you're being stabbed in teh stomach with knives.

I read the new bill fully and it seems to be mainly useless. The bill seems to provide just more funding for support of veterans getting aid and other people getting aid, but it seems just more money thrown into the medical industry.

youre a fool to believe hes not on the gear. look at his red eyes. all world leaders are on dope.

adderal is pretty much meth. meth a little more toxic and usually taken in larger doses but thats it...

I had a family member lose there gallstone but they still have digestive issues that are separate from it. They had a huge gallstone apparently though.

Boo hoo. Get off the soda pop.

I think anyone who's experimented with a variety of drugs would agree. Each person is "wired" to have a significantly stronger response to a particular family of drugs. Personally, weed alcohol psychedelics coke, nothing. Amphetamine, holy shit that is my hook. Just fits my lifestyle, lets me justify my addiction to myself because Im convinced I become a better human on it, etc. Damn. I haven't tried meth but if it was offered I would and that could be bad if I'm not careful.

So ya everyone is vulnerable to a certain thing. Whether you discover what that thing is, is based on your usage/life circumstances

Yeah I kicked dope years ago, I just sip drank and pop pills once or twice a month. Kratom is snake oil, or you never been high before. If you suggest that I should by more kratom you sound like the nob that sold me that shit at my local head shoppe.

If you're lucky, you piss em out. Took surgery for me, and having a sharp rock stabbing like that is torture.

I blessed those pain pills.The real problem is no post-opiate treatment for potential addiction. I wasn't hooked, but that's the luck of the draw. Friends, not so lucky. You happen to fall down the hole, most likely you stay in without professional help. And you can always end up back in the hole, too.

morphine, isnt that useful to someone with a large tolerance. oxycodone/morphone, hydromorphone, diamorphine (uk), are much better.

liver disease only comes from the tylenol they put in vics and percs, not the opiates

It seems Kratom is just like nicorette. Just kinda enough to get by.

The problem is bigger than you even know.

washingtonpost.com/investigations/us-senator-calls-for-investigation-of-dea-enforcement-slowdown/2017/03/06/5846ee60-028b-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?utm_term=.ebd9eb2e775f
>Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.), the ranking Democrat on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, in a letter asked the Justice Department’s inspector general to investigate. She said she had “serious concerns” about reports of an enforcement slowdown as the opioid epidemic escalated nationwide.
>McCaskill cited recent reports by The Washington Post that the agency had delayed and blocked enforcement efforts against several large opioid distributors and required field investigators to meet a higher burden of proof before they could take action.
>Their concerns were documented by the DEA’s chief administrative law judge, who said in his quarterly reports to agency supervisors that the number of enforcement actions being approved at headquarters was “stunningly low for a national program.”

No, meth, at the same weight, is about 100x more potent (ish). It is not taken in larger doses or you'd fucking die lol. Its amazing what a very slight alteration to a chemical structure can do for the effects. Absolutely incredible. I have not tried meth. But I am not so naive to believe they are similar enough to consider one as the other

I was addicted to hydrocodone for 4 years. Was taking 110mg a day (not the most insane amount, but not a very low amount either).
Doctor dropped me, so I went to Kratom to help me not suffer the withdrawals.
I will say that I was a more outgoing person when on it, never suffered from nods or passing out. Actually, I had more energy while taking it.
There are people who take it for pain. people who take it in extremes for the nod high, people who take it just because they don't want to suffer quitting it and those that take it for other reasons (like I did).

no shit. well, who knows, maybe it'll come back to bite me in the ass when I'm older or something. wouldn't surprise me.
I know that having gallstones is dropping bombs into your pancreas. I got pancreatitis that's gone away thank god but anything dealing with that is serious AF.

drugs, especially opiates are what you make them. if you want to escape to degenerate pleasure land, you can. if you need a tool to get shit done and function peak performance, theyre that.

Ya it seems to be a slowly climbing up problem.

>meth a little more toxic than adderal
>just a little
Biggest understatement of the thread. Congratulations!

I've done both, and you are correct.

Stay very far away from meth.

ive injected adderal and meth, meth is like 2-4x more potent... meth causes much more damage since it releases much more dopamine, no norepinephrine like amph releases to balance it out. also homebrew meth has crap like nasty organic solvents. the addiction and long term effects are very similar.

Same actually, I took adderall and completed the most successful interview of my life and had enough confidence that I felt like I could dominate every conversation. It's a great feeling and for the right person and it can definitely be addictive.

Not sure where you're coming from on that. If anything, many world leaders/Trump would be on uppers like amphetamines (addy, meth) and coke. That's the kind of stuff that fills people with confidence and a feeling of invincibility. Downers like dope don't exactly fit people with very public lifestyles, if anything heroin is associated more with the lifestyle of a do-nothing loser than any other drug I can think of.

>The real problem is no post-opiate treatment for potential addiction.
Oh yeah, man, they'd inject me with dilaudid every hour or two, in addition to pills, for a week straight. I had a script for something that made me nod out when I took them, and I got off it asap. I was pretty edgy as I detoxed. It wouldn't have taken much for me to have been hooked and even thinking about that shit now I feel drawn to them.
Glad I haven't gone back.

Backdoor dealings between the DEA and pharmaceutical companies sure as hell doesn't help the issue.

people also dose like 100-500mg meth. adderall comes in like 30mg max pills. equal doses, adderal is almost as toxic

I'm addicted to opiates, only can get my hands on 10mg hydrocodone pills though. I've taken way stronger stuff before but I have no friends anymore and no contacts. I'm glad I don't have them now because I landed a career job a couple years ago and I make decent money. Sometimes I wish I did have connects though so I can get stronger pills but I know I would get addicted to those in a heartbeat and take them like I do hydrocodone now.

It seems like people need someone who can just help them take baby steps to get away from addiction.

Don't think I'd ever do either IV personally. Obviously that's going to be the strongest kick and most intense high, but at least orally you have a longer window before you feel any effects, and that really makes a huge difference psychologically to defend against addiction

they're also on benzos and uppers.
youre projecting the normie ideal of dope, not what dope actually is and does.

Do you think functioning opiate users like you can balance work life, friends, family, and addiction?

much like daily stoners, i think most people that self medicate with opiates have underlying problems that need to be treated, usually infections and mercury poisoning. our health care fails in treating the root causes.

there was an experiment in the 70s called RAT PARK. scientist found that rats who were healthy and had a ideal rat environment didnt use opiates. the sick rats and ones in poor environment choose to take dope

erowid says otherwise. I say you are full of shit.

I guess I wonder if thats just a part of life with a lot of stuff.

There is only so much the health care system can do. Living in a "free" society, unfortunately, seems to mean the freedom to make the wrong decisions. I think, a person will only change if they want to change. Also, based on my own experience and speculation, I think people self-inflict addictions and other health problems on purpose subconsciously.

I feel it's a bit more socially acceptable to be addicted to things as several people seem to struggle with it. It seems to be a mutual agreement that we won't judge those for pain killers, but discredit any stoner or drug addict.

thats 99% pure meth. for someone who has never taken meth you sure have opinions. also thats for people with no tolerance. and if "meth is 100x more potent"...then fuck no wonder, youre a leaf

This. Adderall, benzos, painkillers, all have situational uses and can be very useful tools to give you a boost when you need it. I don't know how anyone gets addicted though. I'll take them occasionally in special occasions to give myself a mental boost and enhance my mood and abilities

If you get addicted to anything it's your own fault

THanks for posting this. Interesting stuff

>Redpill me on painkillers Sup Forums.
It's degenerate. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Do you think though that some people seriously struggle with addiction over others. Like some people can straight up change there lives on the flip of a coin, but then some people sit down for 5 minutes and lose there shit and break. I wonder if will power is a genetic thing.

Too cliche for me. I want info.

the health care symptom could prescribe herbal antibiotics that are very safe and effective, some nutritional supplements too. or safe metal chelation. that stuff is cheap and easy anyone could learn, just not taught in med school cuz if they cured peoples depression or anxiety then they wouldnt need to keep coming back to the dr every month.

people who are sick are usually self destructive. two sides of same coin kinda