If I win...

>If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception
What did he mean by this?

Bump.

Come on, one of you fucking freaks has to have the answer.

just another drumpf lie

Fuck off shareblue

Come on frumpfers, not one of you can answer this?

knock knock drumpfkins!

>Trump shitt talks how announcing that you're gonna attack the enemy before you attack is retarded
>People keep complaining that Trump hasn't talked about locking up Hillary or Obama

lol brah it's just a joke! It's not like he's REQUIRED to do any of the stuff he said, stop being such a serious autist lol

>expecting a politician to follow through on anything he says during the campaign
lol didn't you hear that lying is okay when daddy trump does it? It's just truthful hyperbole bro

>he hasn't talked about locking up hillary
are you an actual retard?

>He hasnt done it in a whole two months, he'll never do it!

Meanwhile Obongo gets away with 8 years of never closing Guantanamo bay

Chill out he's stayed more true to his campaign promises than any other president. If he misses one thing that he only mentioned once I'm not gonna crucify him

It means congressional republitards and their libertarian puppets are allowing Adolf Twitter to say whatever the fuck he pleases without the threat of reprocess. To dumb it down for you; trump is dictator until the next congressional hearing...in which case if republitards win, he will remain dictator and chief for another four years.

He's not gonna do shit, he just said shit to get votes...

Nothing has changed and everybody is talking as if there is this big revolution going on. Nothing will ever change for the better and the world will forever get shittyer and shittyer forever and ever until every living thing is extinct...

*Praying for nuclear war*

He did this the first day Sessions was sworn in. Doesn't mean we or the public will know. Meanwhile Clinton Foundation is shutting down shit right and left.

You're wasting analogy on backwater simpletons. You may have more success explaining politics to the def.

9/11 was an inside job.

(((They))) have been lying straight to our faces for 16 years.

Fight back.

Session is a goddamn liar and a frontman to trumps treachery. You trumpian retards support putins undermining influence of our democracy and global hegemony. You're all blind.

At least they can read and think for themselves

Take your meds

Well, your post pretty much confirms it, then.

wtf I hate sessions now

>At least they can read and think for themselves
>conservatives
>CONSERVATIVES
What the actual fuck? Trump supporters thinking for themselves? In what fictional world are you implying???

Astute observation confirms it.

Or do you mean the def...cuz then I can agree?

Moderates think for themselves, conservatives, liberals and progressives talk in echo chambers and regurgitate the same shit over and over again

Obvious shilling is obvious. You are bad at your job and should be fired.

Yes, the people who can hear silence...

>If i win, i am going to direct the head of the federal reserve, dr. Ron Paul, to audit and ultimately dismantle the fed, putting the power of physical money creation back in to the hands of congress. If you wonder why we have debt, have you asked yourself how it's possible to pay back somebody with their own money?

it's a global fiat cabal, whoever talks about deficit and doesn't utter these words are in the know.

But he has. He said he wouldn't appoint a special prosecutor and he'll leave it be. You'll never hear about it again.

I've always believed trump is a headless chicken, throwing whatever he can hoping it sticks. We're seeing that now with actual promises certain to penetrate establishment are being ignored.

That and he does have a low IQ, you can see it on his face.