Did we really go to the moon?

Did we really go to the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=x2adl6LszcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmu-PxXKTYA
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, white men have been to the moon.

Maybe

>the jury still out on that one.

depends if you like America or not

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

no you didnt you cant get past earth magnetic field withnout brain damage

All evidence proves we did not go to the moon
the official story and scientists say we have

pick the one you want to believe.

Give evidence to back up your claim. Sources are also ok.

yes and no

yes... eventually

no... not as claimed. There are fake clips with legit clips. It was faked in 69 to save face if it all fuked up. US was always playing catchup with the soviets since Sputnik. US would be global clowns if they fucked it so as a fail-safe they filmed it in a studio as claim it was the moon

>Give evidence
when all "evidence" and "sources" are covered up and replaced by jew trickery, that's a bit difficult.

I'm going to go with alex jones' theory that we did go, but the crew that did go wasn't filmed because any film would've been distorted/corrupt by the radiation belts, so it had to be filmed on earth. Probably not true though but way more interesting than the normal theories.

surely someone can use a telescope to see that flag on the moon?

yes. we put stuff there.

you would think so.. and the plaque, and the foot prints, but no.

>Did we really go to the moon?
>we
You weren't there, but some other guys went before you were born.

i'd agree with you on this; cannot at all imagine with the spotted track record of space launches and the ilk that the U.S. government would leave everything to chance; televising what could very well turn out to be a horrific disaster resulting in the vaporization of men required to fit the billet of national heroes

no fucking way would that be left to chance, maybe we even went to the moon in '69 on a simultaneous operation, but no way in hell were those proud patriotic yankee spacemen that may very well have gone up the ones displayed on television at the time

We went, but we had to fake the TV footage because of what we REALLY found there.

good meme.

it is physically impossible to optically zoom to the point where you could see the flag itself
plus, it would be bleached white by the sun over so many years anyways

look at pic related

now look at the astronauts walking on the moon and how they kick up dust

youtube.com/watch?v=x2adl6LszcE

you mean to tell me that moon lander leg after landing on the moon kicking up all that dust would have nothing in the crevices after the dust settles?

If you believe this than why did they let the challenger blow up?

NASA anticipated that armchair autists would say they didn't walk on the moon so they put mirrors on it, shine a laser at the moon and it will bounce back

Let's just say Elon Musk might be in for a nasty surprise.

Could it be connected to the monolith on Phobos?
I just wish these realities would be true, so much more interesting.

We did, but not on Apollo 11. Later missions we did

your politicians are actors, your science guys are actors, your atronauts are actors

We aren't in portugal here, we actually can send people in to space.

would say that this failsafe is much more likely to be put in place in '69 when the entire nation was watching, it was a real contest against the soviets in many people's minds at the time. would have been an absolute travesty for that shit to go real south.

in 1986? things aren't exactly the same. if you're gonna pull off some big subterfuge like i believe they did in 1969, i would not think that an intelligent individual or group would attempt it multiple times. more chance of credible leaks, not as necessary at all.

im not such a fool that i'm going to claim that NASA, or any gub'mint agency is incapable of fucking things up really bad for myriad reasons; funding, political pressure, gross incompetence, any of the usual suspects.

Moon rocks, later discovered to be 100% petrified wood, were personally gifted by the astronauts.

I remember examining a moon rock under glass in a museum as a kid. Unlike dinosaur skeletons and arrow heads, there was no gut-feeling of awe. I turned to my dad and laughed, like, "Bullshit." He was thinking the same thing.

More than 9/11 and JFK, if the moon landing is pulled out from under us, we're not living in the reality we still subscribe to. It's a bigger redpill than (((them))), if true, and there lies madness.

>NASA anticipated that people would wake up to the moon landing hoax so they quickly moved onto the Mars hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmu-PxXKTYA

Absolutely NOT. Just another one of Uncle Sam's history book LIES. The Soviet Union won the space race and the losers in Hollywood needed something to boost the idiotic American morale.
Derrrrp We Wuz On the Moon N sheeeeit. We wuz kangs up on dat moon n sheeeit.

And yet you are a nigger. How does Africa feel about space?

And the Soviet Union collapsed just decades later.

see americans are so stupid cant even know geography thats why u cant go to the moon

WE DIDNT GO TO THE MOON!
The earth is flat as fuck you stupid roundfag!

Oh shit, I thought portugal was in Africa, not Iberia since most of you guys are dirty niggers. I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was just because you ruined a perfecty good European nation.

We gave not been to the moon, satellites does not exist, all ISS footage is filmed on a zero g plane or in a nasa pool. Your eyes does not lie. The earth looks flat because that's what it is.

flat and hollow, Agartha is real

REKT

no man, america ruined lot of good countrys, not sure what will hapen if they all come togheter against america

we landed on the moon, however the government would have never risked live-streaming it like they did..they contracted Kubrick to make the film we all watched on the news....

>this event is relevant today

what did he mean by this

So tell me, what countries did we ruin? Portugal doesn't count, since it is just niggerspeak Spain to the rest of the world.

If we went, how come we've never been back? Really makes you think huh?

Yes! Flat and hollow, Like a rich teenage slut before the tit job but after the drunken blow job she gave her cousin.

well the lander dropped directly down while they are moving forward. dropping down wouldnt kick dust up the same as kicking it.

It collapsed because the leaders of each individual bloc were deceived into thinking the Soviet Union was weak. Western moles and spies infiltrated and confused them with their CIA coup de tat tactics. You can't deny the historical facts I showed you, and you can't handle the truth of how powerful the Soviet Union IS, not WAS. Think about it, NATO, which consists of over 20+ members, and do you know why??? Because they are terrified of Russia's military might. Not even Napoleon Bonaparte could conquer Russia, every nation that has attempted to take on the bear, has FAILED. Eat 5hit kid.

I'm not taking his side, but don't deny that your jew-cocksucking government is good at destroying countries.

Just look at us...

>>Not even Napoleon Bonaparte could conquer Russia, every nation that has attempted to take on the bear, has FAILED.

But the Mongols did.

What's eerie for me, is that growing up in the US in the '90s, *no one* questioned the moon landing. It was considered "loony bin" territory. Aliens? Okay. Evolution? Meh. God? Ok, but don't go there.

The only people back then who questioned the moon landing were Christian Fundamentalists, who were considered kooky even in the middle class South.

I find it fascinating that millennials are much more open to conspiracies this large. We distrust the screens and media. Many of us are finding religion because the ideological influence of Muslims and (((Neo-Cons/Libs))) is undeniable and heavy post-9/11. Weird days ahead.

Enjoy your holywood lies and fake science while being a jewish puppet, i hope u enlist in your amry and die in far east for no reason

It's hard to tell; the metaphysical reality is difficult to interpret.

Do you think Hitler will ever return from Agartha?

I think there is enough evidence to make a strong case we did go to the moon.

The experiments done in 1/6 earth gravity are quite compelling.

9/11 was a false flag.

Yes as the pendulum brought the world outside the darkness of world war 2 incredible technological things were achieved.

But the apollo program was the peak of this golden age everything start going to shit after the apollo program was cancelled.

All current technological creations are nothing more than improvements of technolgies created in the end of the golden era.

and the earth is flat as fuck.

Wouldn't the flag just float up in a bunch?

Why is the moon so windy yet not producing any dust off the ground or onto the lens?

No the earth is an oblate spheroid, we went to the moon, there are no reptilians.

9/11 was an inside job.

>No, its fake
hahaha i used to be 14 yrs old b4 too

That dose look like a big piece of kindergarten craft shit.

airplane metal is thin as foil its obsiusly fake

Think of this way if the US never landed a man on the moon the Soviets would have told the world that the fascists pigs were lying.

Unless theres a world order where the entire Cold War was just for show then the US went to the moon.

I think a bleached white flag would be a pretty good indication the USA landed there and would not disprove the landing

I'm sorry Germany. If it makes you feel any better my Uncle's father was killed by Americans in the early 1940s.

The reptilians live in the hollow earth. Im 90% sure the earth is flat but im also considering it mite be raisin shaped too but only 10%

There is also some circumstantial evidence to say it was faked, I don't know enough to say for sure.

It's interesting Russia and China didn't expose it of it was faked.

I think it would be trivial to go (to the moon) now tho desu.

9/11 was an inside job.

The lunar module was the most incredibly machine ever created , people think its fake because its looks.

But in reality is not more than a space jetpack for two astronauts.
The fucking thing was designed to be ridiculously light.

Inside that craft shit photo you basically have a lot of empty space , those things you see in the picture are just there for temperature control.

no he ded

How do you explain equatorial mounted telescopes and star trails?

A non-euclidean flat space could work but it is cooky.

It's not really a pendulum, throughout human history we develop better weapons to kill each other or other animals, that then translates in an improvement of technology in the civilian life. After this current stage people are more worried about pulling up people into equality rather than improving their own lives, hence the stagnation in technology and only improvements on original designs to make them more efficient, cheaper and accessible.

>originally believed 9/11 official story
>start looking into it
>goddammit Sup Forums is right

>originally believe JFK assassination official story
>start looking into it
>goddammit Sup Forums is right

currently believe moon landing is real.
afraid to look into it.

All of you are retarded for believing this shit. If it was faked then why did the Soviet's say nothing? Look at 9/11 or the jews for real conspiracies.

then we must meditate more.

I've looked into it, was satisfied that we did go, enough science and evidence to sway me.

9/11 was an inside job thanks for being woke.

But my pastor said the moon is a plasma screen created by god to trick homosexuals into believing we landed on it.

That's a huge point desu.

Why doesn't putin have his engineers tell us 9/11 was a false flag?

Where is the flags shadow?

Poland, Sweden and the Ottomans have all won wars against Russia shut the fuck up kid

especially on lsd.

you cant get past Van Allen, search it up, also the sand is different thant china rover recent fotage

Yeah.

Intentionally faked evidence: telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

> thread
> faked it to win space race and boost Moralc among Americans
> eventually we got there

How would the soviets know if we faked it? We could have sent a satellite to relay signals or bounced our transmissions off the Moon. You can also do this with a laser, eliminating the need for mirrors.

what a horrible explanation. that would suggest the thrusters with 0.00001% precision never disturbed any moon dust by exerting 2000 pounds of thrust while landing. also pic related astronaut jumping up without moving forward

you are in the right track aussie , but you are wrong , it is a pendulum , testosterone is entropy , as entropy incrases so does conflict until it evolves in a military conflict.

The low testosterone men like von brawn get money to innovate , the conflictive high testosterone men get butchered in combat and as the conflict ends women outnumber men which make for a peacefull and more passive population , the men that survived are usually those smarter.

And so does the cycle repeats , those technologies are then added to the private sector and a new generation of special snowflakes grow in this spring, then you have the summer like the apollo program , and after that everything starts going shit as entropy starts to increase again.

The current global crisis is because entropy has not been released since the cycle of wars was stopped by nukes , this is why we have such ammount of conflictive mentally ill leftist or primitive islamist causing chaos(increasing entropy).

Yes.

He is alive the Jews just want you to think that he is dead.
Upon finding Agartha in the inner earth Hitler met a reptilian and they fell in love.
Once they were gay married he was granted access to the reptilian's life extending tech

100% evidence space station is fake. soo probably moon landings too

it's a solid 50/50 chance we did or didn't

Look, God dosnt care much for homosexuals and he has come up with many ways to trick them into believing things so that they can not get into glorious kingdom of heaven.

star trails would be one of those things just like gravity or the moon landing.

Studio lights goy