Why is twitter riddled with Tweets like this?

I always see tweets like this popping up on twitter. They denigrate whites with strawman arguments, and easily get tens of thousands of retweets and likes. If you open up the replies you'll see more shit. Any one remotely red-pilled who replies is called a racist by some BLM bitch who gets 1000's of likes.

It's infuriating me. Twitter is out to create hate towards whites.

Because it's a bunch of White girls trying to be racist against their own kind to fit in with everyone else. It's cancer like all other types of social media.

Wow thats the structure of a meme! How could they? BTW u made some really good points. Youre a smart boy, ok?

Getting retweeted by black Twitter is like the ultimate social validation for these vapid whores.

these arent jokes. they actually push and believe this anti-white shit

There is no such thing as the 'structure' of a meme. That's like saying the structure of a piece of art. The thing is in the thing in and of itself.

Kek is here!

anyone that goes on pol can see the same shit but in reverse. If pol hates every non white why shouldnt these twitter fags hate you?
1.copypasta
2.the brain meme where shit gets more complex as you go down
3.memeballs
memes often have a format that people can adhere to and modulate based on whatever theyre memeing so.. yes there is meme structure
yes

But also standing up for...stuff. Easy opinions that you don't need to defend.

lol murder

>anyone that goes on pol can see the same shit but in reverse. If pol hates every non white why shouldnt these twitter fags hate you?
You seem to forget that Sup Forums is completely anonymous. These people on twittter show their face and usually their contact info.

What in retardation

Isn't it sad that the liberals method of fighting racism defaults to simply shitting on whites? Like they claim to want to "end racism" but the way they all decided to do it is by attacking one group?

This sounds like a pussy thing but all this hate is killing me inside. I almost want to stop coming here because the real world is making me sad. I already left facebook because it was too political and hateful. I realized 9 long time friends unfriended me simply for supporting Trump and it makes me sad. Everything is deteriorating and everyone hates everyone.

Guys you need to start a family. It's more important than ever to have a unit you can trust the carers for you. I know woman suck but you gotta find a way. I think our future, when we are 50+ is gonna be rough. No one will care for you but the ones who love you. This country used to be a positive beacon but minorities and jews have ruined that. Now all we have is hate.

Stop looking at twitter. Getting yourself all worked up isn't going to help anything, but it will hurt you. Constant or frequent states of agitation will take a toll on your mental as well as physical health. Srriiusly, pull yourself away for your own good.

As for why it happens? Black people are less intelligent and more racist on average. That's that.

>You seem to forget that Sup Forums is completely anonymous. These people on twittter show their face and usually their contact info.

Firstly let me make it clear thar i dont stand by anything they say or do. I just want to point out the some of the hypocrisyi see on pol. Now, if you fully stand by your beliefs why dont you jsut come out like any of the other alt-right memelords i.e Richrd spencer, jontron, milo ?

Isn't it sad that the conservatives method of fighting racism defaults to simply shitting on non whites? Like they claim to want to "end racism" but the way they all decided to do it is by attacking all other groups?

Because it's an unfunny and cancerous website for teenagers and niggers. Like most websites (including this one) most of the problems can be lead to the root cause of the cancerous userbase.

I think this is what everyone that is on that tier of Twitter should just put it down and do something productive. Bitching all day and night about absolutely nothing, making them paranoid for no reason. Go use that iPhone for something useful.

No it isn't. Your local ISP can see what you're posting, as well as the NSA and whoever has the connections or money. Microsoft , Apple, and google can see (software), China can see (hardware). Advertising affiliate networks can look at the time of a post and the time you access their cookies and scripts and figure out who you are.

How is this true when this Conservative nation for years allowed minorities to come in? This conservative nation that used to be almost all white had a bloody civil war that ended slavery? The principles of conservatism and capitalism do not push for racism yet we see all over twitter and left wing media this hatred of white people.

Browser fingerprinting also

Child rapists deserve nothing short of death. I don't care who drops the guillotine so long as it beheads the right guy

lol dogs

Because twitter in America is 1/3rd dindus. American dindus absolutely hate Whitey.
Meanwhile you get banned if you do the same.

Because twitter is filled with googles

institutional racism

you've heard of it right?

>giving a fuck about Twitter

It's long been a cesspool of lefty bullshit

Punishment isn't the issue, it's people making light of murder and vigilantism. Disagree if you will, but I don't care for people acting like tough guys simply because everyone hates a child molester. Let the law deal with it as they should and stop trying to sound like some kind of bad ass that murders people for fun.

Besides, a poster says 'she killed his kids cause he cheated' and someone said he deserved it. That's what makes social media such a cancer. Uneducated, ignorant shits that get their opinions treated like gold.

This is also the feeling I get from browsing too much Sup Forums, you'll get a feeling that the world is coming to an end, absolutely depressing. I don't care anymore about what dindus and SJWs say on twitter.

Twitter got bad when celebrities and media came on and posted their propaganda. On the positive side the over exposure of celebrities and them losing the mystique of being mysterious and unreachable is going to kill Hollywood. Notice how hard it has become for Hollywood to replace aging stars like Tom Cruise with never versions of him. Celebrities today have short life spans.

no wats that

Twitter is perfect for the congregation of entitled niggers. The 140 characters max makes reading and participation a breeze. The general audience is perfect- white liberal middle and upper middle class the validates their victimhood status with a "we cannot know their plight" cuckolded attitude. Most of them are niggers at heart but they were going end the free ride that niggers get so they truly believe they achieved success like anyone else.

>How is this true when this Conservative nation for years allowed minorities to come in?

slavery, segregation, gentrification, pushing drugs into black communities, oh and remember when we put the japs into internment camps .

>This conservative nation that used to be almost all white had a bloody civil war that ended slavery?

and blacks had shit loads of opportunities after right. They werent hunted like animals for years right we really gave a shit about blacks during reconstruction when we pulled out the national guard in the south and let the KKk go wild right

>The principles of conservatism and capitalism do not push for racism yet we see all over twitter and left wing media this hatred of white people.

I odnt agree that whites should be hated but Sup Forums + conservatives arent taking strides toward impoving race relations either.

A lie.

They are in white countries why do you think they deserve to be here while they shit on the people who live here? Are you a nigger?

>Most of them are niggers at heart but they were going end the free ride that niggers get so they truly believe they achieved success like anyone else

I just cant understand why they would dislike whites so much, I realy cant put my finger on it.

Or sell your iPhone so that you can afford insurance.

>slavery, segregation
As I said, things they fought and died for to fight against. Are we forgetting that Senator Byrd, a democrat filibustered a Civil Rights act?

>gentrification
A thing liberal hipsters are doing yes.

>pushing drugs into black communities
Tin foil conspiracy.

>oh and remember when we put the japs into internment camps

The thing the entire government agreed on, left and right that was done because a paranoid and scared nation had their entire pacific fleet annihilated by a foriegn power. Yes it's easy now with rose tinted glasses to say that was bad. If China did the same to us today and we did this again people like you would support it.

>and blacks had shit loads of opportunities after right. They werent hunted like animals for years right we really gave a shit about blacks during reconstruction when we pulled out the national guard in the south and let the KKk go wild right

The KKK was started by Democrats. Also define "go wild"?

>conservatives arent taking strides toward impoving race relations either.

How are they not? What are they doing wrong?

the search for a cogent definition continues...

Because stuff our ancestors did?

There's a word for that. I think I learned it in 2nd grade or something.

Hmmm yet they want to be here, so strange
>We on top now whitey
>We kangs
You should die in a race war t b h
>The civil war was about ending slavery
You're a liberal and I know it's impossible for you to be honest when it conflicts with your world views but I'm going to guess that you really are just that retarded.

excluding america

Their countries have been fucked beyond repair what do you expect them to do

>inb4 rebuild

thats like me buring down your house and telling you to stop being sucha lazy nigger and just rebuild.

Oh yeah the Macanese smoke-signal board is the reason for all of the racism and hate of Whites on Twitter...Got it...

I don't have any desire to improve race relations, I don't want or need to live in a multicultural shit hole I am forced to. And when the Jewish owned media tells niggers that a nigger was being a nigger when a cop shot him and they get mad while ignoring how much crime and death they cause I am not responsible for prepping the bull and calming them down. I don't want to be anywhere near non-whites how hard is that for you to understand? You think I should have to or want to? I've done it and if I never see another black person again that's be great.
Liberals always think they can have their cake and eat it too.

>thats like me buring down your house and telling you to stop being sucha lazy nigger and just rebuild.
Europe has rebuilt itself many, many times.

>Stalingrad is in Europe

I hate this shit too, and im not even white!

Suit yourself

>Fucked beyond repair
>So you should let them in
No no and no
Their country isn't the problem it's them. Why do liberals insist on things that aren't true? Do you have any proof of this?
What about proof that niggers can sustain a western society? No you can't, all you've got is excuses and finger pointing.
>W-white people are to blame! Let them in your country!
>They wouldn't hate you if you treated them like kangs! White people's fault
On South Africa and Zimbabwe whites handed a 1st world country over to niggers and it reverted back to a hellhole, this disproves your delusions. Can you explain it? Maybe use pseudo codes like micro aggressions or unconscious subliminal racism or something

I mean, who could EVER expect these Brits to rebuild their own city? It'd be best if they just left it to ruins and then moved en masse to somewhere where they could get welfare instead.

>As I said, things they fought and died for to fight against. Are we forgetting that Senator Byrd, a democrat filibustered a Civil Rights act?

When i talk about libs vs conservatices im talking about current day. Also theres a difference between libs.+conservatices and dems+repubs you can be a dem and not follw liberal principle ie Senator Byrd

>A thing liberal hipsters are doing yes.
the rent increases and price gouging usually outpace the income of the "liberal hipsters" who live off of daddys money ., this is when the white midldeclass swoops in (ps this doesnt negate what i said at all)

>The thing the entire government agreed on, left and right that was done because a paranoid and scared nation had their entire pacific fleet annihilated by a foriegn power. Yes it's easy now with rose tinted glasses to say that was bad. If China did the same to us today and we did this again people like you would support it.

you still dotn touch on my argument that white conservative america hasnt always been the greatest towards the minorities you guys purport it has. alsp dont assume things about me

>The KKK was started by Democrats. Also define "go wild"?
First , the parties switched platforms after the civil war. also Im not supporting dems or reps .

How are they not? What are they doing wrong?
>Sup Forums

>insert articles about dads/teachers/random people going to jail cause some girl lied about rape
yeah you fucking retard random females deserve the ability to give you the death sentence on their whim. what could go wrong giving females even more power behind all their fake rape claims? how much of fucking nu-male faggot are you subhuman?

Stuff your ancestors did but you still benifit from. Im not saying its impossble but its harder for minorities to get ahead in this country seeing as their parents lived through a time when opportunities werent as widespread as they are today.

x = live their lives and not be held responsible for the failings of others

y = civil unrest caused by violent black crime and race baiting

z = vote Trump

solved it

>Hmmm yet they want to be here, so strange
this country is great i dont disagree with that

>The civil war was about ending slavery
It was about states rights and slavery was at the heart of states rights.

i know your a conservative but pls get off info wars and do some reading ok honey?

Proof? I don't renege inheriting anything but some faggot with low self-esteem and bitch tits told me I did
Asians prove you wrong keep trying cvck.

> its harder for minorities to get ahead in this country seeing as their parents lived through a time when opportunities werent as widespread as they are today.

It's great because of white people.
>Slavery was at the heart of it
Slavery became the reason after it started, so they had to moral high ground. Most people know this. It's a fact.
Don't watch info wars but I know Alex Jones is as cvcked on race as you are, not an argument honey
>He doesn't have one

> No no and no
Their country isn't the problem it's them. Why do liberals insist on things that aren't true? Do you have any proof of this?
What about proof that niggers can sustain a western society? No you can't, all you've got is excuses and finger pointing.

Im gonna keep this short education is tied to money. Africa has always been poor because theyve been fucked hard by other counries and could never sustain proper leadership. Therefor they have no money and therefor they have no solid education. When we look at 2nd and 3rd generation blacks in other countries they tend to do pretty well. Exept for america cause the whole slevary segregation etc stuff

>When i talk about libs vs conservatices im talking about current day
You are a liar. You brought up slavery and segregation yourself. Now you are backpedaling.

>+conservatices and dems+repubs you can be a dem and not follw liberal principle ie Senator Byrd

Irrelevant. The point is a democrat tried to stop civil rights. In the context of this argument it's a fair point.

>the rent increases and price gouging usually outpace the income of the "liberal hipsters" who live off of daddys money

I live in NYC. All the transplants who segregate to gentrified areas are liberal hipsters. Gentrification is a liberal thing. Parts of Texas, a long time red state are going blue due to gentrification. That isn't a conservative thing.

>you still dotn touch on my argument that white conservative america hasnt always been the greatest towards the minorities you guys purport it has

Once again the Jap thing was not a conservative only thing so to frame it as much is dishonest. Second I told you why. In times of war xenophobia takes over. That's just how it is. To ignore that we were at war with a nation that destroyed our navy and as a security measure we put people in camps with their heritage as a safety precaution is unreasonable is a joke. Now if we holocausted the Japs then you might have a case.

>First , the parties switched platforms after the civil war. also Im not supporting dems or reps .

Senator Byrd and LBJ, two Democrats stood against Civil Rights well after the civil war ended so you can't wave this away with the muh switched parties argument.

>Sup Forums

Why can't you answer this question? What are conservatives doing to thwart minorities?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

and out of frame we see a lowly nigger family swinging in the breeze

sorry meant this

>When we look at 2nd and 3rd generation blacks in other countries they tend to do pretty well.

Citation needed.

Right that's it. Nevermind THAT they are inferior. Nevermind that if they weren't inferior they wouldn't have been inferior. It always comes with a disclaimer with you delusional retards
>The would be equal if you would have let them!!
Nevermind that they have a primitive language of grunts, with no complex words, or even a written language for that matter. They didn't even invent the fucking wheel. Liberals are so fucking retarded I swear
You live in your little white bubbles and through the great barrier comes a few of the black/white mutts that you mistake for being full on African, and you mistake the entire black population for being just like them.

You're conflating your victim fantasy with your own argument. Did the Dust Bowl severely limit the opportunity of people? Why did their children succeed?

What he really meant was he knows a lot of decent black people
Except they'd only a small number of them, and they aren't full African, and they are being propped up by institution racism (affirmative action, diversity quotas)

I noticed that its also a lot of black people who do this. Its like they know they will get retweets for saying stuff like this.
If you even criticize Beyonce, you will have many people claiming you are racist and a mysogynist.

>tfw wear wrangler