youtube.com/watch?v=UW8o1AFgX9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sXokRH7jGh8
youtube.com/watch?v=tntA_4IoxbE
youtube.com/watch?v=aJJjUDnByfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pot is still expensive though

>having a family when your dumbass can only get a minimum wage job

Those cookies are gross and Food Lion sucks

>sugarpaste filled sugar cookies are food!
>American flag

Seems legit.

Log off the Internet and talk to poor people who are able to survive under the same circumstances. They can teach you how to not fucking die on minimum wage.

By the way, a big fucking Costco size enormous bag of rice costs very little and can feed your ass and your family for quite a while.

Learn how to survive you pathetic piece of shit. Otherwise, Mother Nature has selected you for death. Accept it. Stop bothering everyone else with it.

Oh my god I fucking love processed creme sandwich cookies.

>sugar paste is food

This post should be saved by everyone when you have an argument about how out of touch celebrities are.

>1LB of cookies for 1.79

What the fuck, no wonder you're such a fat cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>1LB
It's 1 lb. and 9 oz., aka 1.5625 lb.. That's a bad price especially for a store brand.

That's the reason, honestly.

this is just wrong

I get $50 a week
($200/mo)

and I'm just one person

Dried beans and rice are both incredibly cheap and fairly nutritious. If you can get some bell peppers and other vitamin rich veggies in every few meals it should be a very affordable and sustaining diet.

God damn those are some poor choices

Meanwhile a carton of strawberries is $7.00 when I can get an entire meal at McDonalds for $6.00

Bitch went to safeway when its literally twice as expensive as walmart.

Last month I spent 60 dollars on food, and I live in the most expensive city in the world. Thank god for Chinatown.

>and I'm just one nigger/spic/chink/poo
FTFY

Why are you posting hatred about the poor?
SNAP forms a very minor expense, and is one of the only good things of social welfare in the us.

everytimes,

the limes

The 99 cent store has strawberries, bananas, cucumbers a ton of other fruits and veggies and even sometimes fucking watermelons, 7 dollars nigga what?

no just a white double amputee

>7xlimes
>cilantro
>avocado
>kale
>sweet potato

Take those away, save $10+ dollars, grab a bag of frozen chicken breast for $5 - 3lb and have some real food for your family. It might not have any frills but it'll do.

>being poor
>having choices

Choose welfare.

>left does nothing for the people
>right helps the people
Are you retarded or autistic?

>feeding your family on assorted creme sandwich cookies

I don't know, desu, Walmart has gone up a lot and it's the same or more on a lot of things as Safeway or Albertsons.

>>being poor
>having choices

>I do not care about expenses and burdens/those who making me miserable
>I will attack the vulnerable and weak who are poor and live much poorer lives than me.
You should all get shot and all land should redistributed equally to exterminate materialism.

Attacking the vulerable is how you get communism and commissars who rape you and kill you but you kikes know this which is why you fuel the fire of hatred between the poor and the middle classes while asserting your global materialistic capitalist world because you deny the people folk and freedom by chains of capital.

youtube.com/watch?v=UW8o1AFgX9Y

These were a dollar,stop buying your groceries from Whole Foods or wherever else you get your kikeberries.

god that's depressing...

Go to Costco and buy a 25 lb bag of rice and a 25lb bag of beans = $30. Include peppers and broccoli for another $10. Less than $50 for a months worth of food that can feed up to four people. Buy a cheap cell phone and an even cheaper plan that only covers calls and maybe texts. Use free WiFi from businesses, and use library computers for email checking. Living on minimum wage isn't difficult, it just isn't luxurious. It's meant for high school and college kids to buy luxuries and maybe food. It isn't meant to support a fucking family of 5. Get an education (free through the military), and get a better paying job. Fuck, just join the military and have free housing, food, clothes, and education. Your whole family gets taken care of and you get a guaranteed job.

You must be in the midwest or east coast cause wally world btfo everybody else in northern cali.

smart people are not often poor

poor people are not often smart

>being a pathetically weak piece of shit

A can of beans is still under a dollar here. I was bodybuilding on eggs and beans like a fucking champ. There are no excuses in life.

>1 dollar for bananas

It's always been 69 cents for me

>all other stores have to raise prices to adjust for cost of living
>Wal-Mart still has Always™ Low Prices™

surprised california can even function these days

Illegals can't join the military

Weird. I literally bought a 25 lb. bag of pinto beans and a 25 lb. bag of basmati rice from Costco just this morning so I can have lunch food for the next month+.

The only difference is that it cost me $15 plus tax and not $30.

Sorry you're going thru that Bro

>Nothing curbs hunger like calorie dense limes.
>celebrity who probably never goes to the grocery store trying to budget

I've been living on $20 a week for months now, my diet consists exclusively of chicken nuggets, ramen, and water. Liberals can go die in a hole tbqh.

Show me any store with that price.

While the rich eat gold, but this should not matter to us so long as our basic rights are not infringed such as sufficient land to adequately sustain our family.

You know what I really hate? When Americans talk about being poor. Nigga the fact that you in that store I bet you drove there in your car. I don't have a car because I can't afford it because I live on minimum wage.

My apartment costs $1000/month and I have 2 roommates. All of us work minimum wage and our checks barely come out to $250 each. Don't even think about factoring in food, gas, water, electricity, internet, tooth paste, spices, travel expenses (bus fare), hospital bills, prescription medications, toilet paper, dish soap, laundry detergent and just about all that other little shit you don't think about.
It all adds up quick.

Thank god for food stamps and SSI or else my little home wouldn't be doing so well.
Nonetheless your thread is making me hungry and there's more condiments in my fridge than food until Tuesday.

What the fuck? Why even buy those small ass expensive brown rice packs when you can just get the 10 kg white rice on discount?

>hating americans
>not everyone talking about being poor
Holy shit McKill yourself

>Literally knows nothing about the relationship of extremely high intelligence and poverty.

Do some research before you toss out some bullshit line you heard from a dumb nigger.

damn.nice/ i only get $92 a month

what?

Cookies aren't food, they're a snack, you fat piece of shit. Food is grains, meats and vegetables.

money saving thread?

i currently shop at dollar tree, wallmart, and a local chinese market for delicious ramen

sometimes i go to the save alot when im not being lazy

When did Sup Forums turn into /R9K/?

It's your own fault you fucking drop out

>every poor person had lunchables
>for the same price could get like twice as much food

>dried lentils
>potatoes
>frozen chicken on sale
>pork butt/shoulder/loin can go as low as $0.99/lb on sale
in the case of loin most meat counters will slice it in to chops for free (around here)
>rice by the 20lb bag (shop around)
>dried beans
>dry pasta
>buy generic sauce on sale (weekly shoppers/adverts often have coupons)
>eggs

>visit your local food pantries (you can Google them or call the churches around town, don't get dissuaded by some cranky dried up cunt)
>apply for food assistance
>eat at your parents house

Or you can actually put in the work to make more than fucking minimum wage you worthless lazy sack of shit.

If you're over 22 and can't do better, kill yourself.
If you're younger?
Join the military, but only if you're going to take your shit seriously. Otherwise, kill yourself.

>Supplemental
The key is in the name. SNAP isn't supposed to cover your entire grocery bill.

the poor kids at my elementary school ate vienna sausages they brought for snack time

Remember: poor people are poor for a reason. Most of the time it's ineptitude and lack of money management skill, those are the ones who will be stuck in perpetual poverty.

Regardless of your arbitrary thought, the poor will not stand someone attacking their interests, if you want to fight the poor you will fight the poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXokRH7jGh8

>vienna sausages
those are bomb. my grandpa always had those on deck

Nigga you either make seven dollars an hour or you work way less than 40 hours a week.

>Blaming Anyone else that you fucked up your life up so much you had to be a wage slave at McDonald's get the fuck out of here I think you're in the wrong place buddy you need to be out protesting with all the dumb niggers and white college students trying to get that gibs.

Have you been to /r9k/ since the salvation of pepe? It's been 24/7 /lgbt/ garbage and "fem"boys with a side of social anxiety, and I doubt it'll ever recover.

You know the food must be shit when they're advertising how much money you'll save rather than the taste.

Rice last me a week and is only 2.30
Condensed soups cost 99 cents per can and have 2 servings each
Shell noodles costs 1.60 and lasts a week
Bananas come in at 69 cents a pound
Celery comes in at 1.20 and can last a week
I buy 6 to 8 carrots for 2.57
Potatoes are ridiculously cheap and last a while
Full ham steaks come in at 4.20 per pound and last a while
I can go on and on with this

>Or you can actually put in the work to make more than fucking minimum wage you worthless lazy sack of shit.
hey bruh, even if you are a banker you should pinch pennies and invest that shit so you can retire years early

The best post ever

And they wouldn't be poor if they killed you and took your things now would they?
Don't attack them and they wont attack you.
If the choice is between hunger and fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=tntA_4IoxbE

I'm sorry Oliver Mohammedraza is it not up to your standards of British cuisine? Not bland and starchy enough?

>Buying rice when you can have potatos.

Hilarious that people are outraged that this can't feed a family and not that someone is making a family yet unable to provide for them.

>going to /whine9k/
>any year

This. People do generally end up where they belong. This is something I've learned of and accepted as an adult.

>more niggers please

And you can't get foodstamps if you're on ssi so theres one lazy nig on foodstamps working like 10 hours a week, one bum ass nigga on ssi and one nigger level iq person working for seven dollars and hour.

>It's da rich man fault i be po.

>7 limes
>expensive ass vegetables
>not buying a shitload of topramen
Bitch wasn't even trying

would you eat pressed insect food if it were artificially flavoured really well?

>Gwyneth Paltrow

You're retarded if you can't understand the context.

Oh God there's more truth in that pic than most people will ever understand.

More arbitrary thought, there will be no class cuckery for your opinions and thoughts there is the interest and you attack or don't if you attack then you get attacked, you do not get casus belli for aggression for something you deem worthy while they did nothing to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=aJJjUDnByfU

>Don't attack them and they wont attack you.
lmao, like those of us who have managed to crawl out of the poverty bracket want anything to do with those braindead retards. Niggers will forever be niggers, it's not a culture thing, it's just who they are. Shame you can't force a liberal to live in a ghetto.

how much would it cost

I have no idea what you're saying. I buy pounds and pounds of food for under 10 dollars here. You seem jealous.

>lmao, like those of us who have managed to crawl out of the poverty bracket want anything to do with those braindead retards.
Stupid spic.

> I only have 29 dollars to buy food this week
> Better stock up on limes

We eat the same way. I started cooking with dried beans/lentils etc and now i find all i have to buy when i go out is meat and vegetables.

Everything else is chaep and lasts a long time

>work minwage
>live on my own
>spend $20 a day on food (15 burger dollars) buying whatever the fuck i want
>still have half my paycheck to spend on stupid shit
why is america so shit?

>this is what people get for free
>it's not enough

girl in the pic lived off pigs ears and feet

this
>being a welfare whore
>not just going to a union and getting trained
you people make me sick

mcdonalds is cheaper than that, but the point stands

Because shes trying to make a political point. Problem is almost everyone has at some point had to buy food on a low budget and based on her choices its immediately obvious that she has never been in that situation.

>the people should have as least as possible
No.

>No personal accountability
>Always have to save the losers of society
>Never wanting to fix the problem
People like them love the status quo as it is.

Hans Herman Hoppe
checked