G'day Sup Forums today here in Australia lefties have waged war on a beer brand that supported the bible society here...

G'day Sup Forums today here in Australia lefties have waged war on a beer brand that supported the bible society here in Australia and are now boycotting the beer due to the society disagreeing with gay marriage. Normally I wouldn't give a shit what these silly troglodytes do but Coopers is a great Australian brewery that doesn't sell out to foreign buyers or undercut it's staff. It's a huge part of the local economy and I would hate to see them loose out to these perpetually offended professional victims. Leave a review of support.

go to the Coopers facebook to give them a review of support just search their page, you will know it's the right one from all the negative reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/grXZV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf I love coopers now

Coopers tastes like shit

Even the beer Australians drink upsets people

Switching to Foster's, I hate bigotry

bump

Vote with your wallets boys, make your next six pack / case a coopers

t. definitely not a coopers shill

Im really not, I just like coopers.

Just came back from buying a slab of pales. Not because of this, just cause I love that beer.

those cunts have prob never drunk coopers in their life.
i used to homebrew with their gear. always good.

6 pack of coopers red might be nice tonight

Their homebrew kits are shit even for extract you tasteless moron. Nobody should buy shitty beer just because they hate fags.

might have to grab me a few coopers

i will drink cewps exclusively now

I drink Coopers. Lefties drink cum.

PSA: if you buy coopers sparkling ale, you must turn the bottle upside down so the sediment at the bottom mixes in properly

also
>5.8%

M8's brew your own beer. You can buy the ingredients and make three cases for the price of one.

You just whack the shit into a drum, fill it with water, wait, bottle it, piss the bed.

fuck off, dickhead

their homebrew gear is perfectly fine.

their extract kit is good. and it doesn't cost the earth. and its available at nearly every supermarket.

ill brew 23L of coopers lager right now you pretentious beer snob cunt

*tips menorah*

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/grXZV

Coopers is my favourite beer even though I really drink. I've got no problem with then going against poofter but christcucks always make me uneasy.

ew

>Mixing in the sediment
I hate faggots that do this.

I know they make a stout as well

If you want to put a bit of hair on your chest

>666

Satan hates the gays too

Yeah, we have to store their kegs upside down because of the sediment. Same as stone and wood. But sparkling ale fucks you up.

It's shit beer, but we need to pull together and rate them on fb to counter the leftist filth