Thoughts on the increasing number of women in militant leftist groups?

thoughts on the increasing number of women in militant leftist groups?

I'm glad this is happening. the wokening will be revolutionary. down with the fash.

Women are soft and make for good sport. Declared ideological enemies are valid targets, irrespective of gender; we shall respect these women's rights to partake fully in the political process.

Because they're more emotional and influenceable.

Aye. They want gender equality? Hope they're ready to accept a gender-blind boot to their faces.

Who fash here, Sup Forums?

Quit turning me on.

>not wanting a well to do militant liberal qt to talk politics with and confuse your future kids

There will never be a revolution, dumbass.

Shit, I should've capped the guy calling her tomato head in the other thread. Hilarious stuff.

>that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Intersectional anti-communism

Weaponized Wombs

/thread

Sllde threAds GEt out

my muscle tits are bigger than her tits wtf
eat some food bitch

>the revolution wont be televized
>burger
yep, technically no revolution for you.

Women are professionals at doing that condescending smug act without actually having to make any good points

There are always a lot of women in leftists movements. It's because women are dumb.

Nothing to get excited about, kiddo.

I'm not fash but I'll give your mum a rash

Anyone else have fantasies about defeating a bunch if antifa scum, and then raping their women? Is this just the side effect of healthy T levels, or am I fucked in the head?

bash the fash

Rape fantasies are fine. Being a fascist is gay.

Will wear Headscarf soon enough anyhow.

Women are emotive and illogical, hence their presence in leftist movements. Leftism is predicated in large part on emotional arguments that appeal to women.

If you become a leftist to get off with their women, that's really kind of sad and pathetic. Even if you don't just get friendzoned, she'll still cuck you with Tyrone and want to have you in a completely servile position to her, because being a leftist essentially means as a white man accepting that you're at the bottom of the pile and obeying your coloured and female overlords like a good bitch-slave.