Do you ever admire or respect Jews, even begrudgingly, for at least being accomplished in business, industry, finance...

Do you ever admire or respect Jews, even begrudgingly, for at least being accomplished in business, industry, finance, and politically, academically, and intellectually, even if you don't agree with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/liztess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are manipulative, but ITT they piggybacked off of everyone elses' success.

I had a jew girlfriend once, she sucked a mean dick and swallowed every last drop.

About all she was good for, really...

very much so. they out played us and now have us in a choke hold we can't get out of even though we are more powerful in brute strength. very commendable. However it still pisses me off.

If the Jews one day decided to treat us with respect and allowed us to rule ourselves and they all went to Israel then I think we could be good allies.
However I am sure if the Jews ever did loosen their grip on us a large element of us would try and wipe the Jews out once and for all. which would be sad because the Jews do have a fair bit to offer the world

That sucks man. How'd you find out.

I had a halloween costume with a fake microphone one year and I would hold it out to every single person I talked to. Without exception, every single person leaned in and spoke to it while talking to me, even though it was made of cardboard and looked in no way real. Try this sometime, people are hardwired for microphones.

you cheeky little cunt

What's the sauce on her again

instagram.com/liztess/

hummus

Na. They're forever stateless, dependent people. Physically very mediocre too.

But Jews show the importance of cultural homogeneity better than anything else. See what can be accomplished when culture is respected and preserved?

Anons, go out tonight and breed with the first white woman you see.

>go out tonight

I want to rectify her inferior genes with my big white cock

Jewish wombs belong to the white man

I envy how close-knit they are. Jewish nepotism is what allowed them to become as powerful as they are today.

that's nigger logic mate.

'dey dun kept us down n stole our monies n shiet'

I think it's jealousy. Jews are everything white men claim to be and wish they could be. They have excelled in every academic field and contributed more medical and scientific contributions to the world than people can comprehend.

But people can't hate them for being successful, so they hate them for horseshit boogeyman garbage. Your logic about Jewish success is the same logic you deride when blacks complain about inequality of outcomes. They say it must be institutionalized racism - whites say it must be whatever the fuck they convince themselves is the nefarious reason why Jews are so successful - cause it can't possibly be because they're so smart.

So when did Judaism start?

Who was thee first Jew?

So one day in the primeval sand nigger desert, some dude was like "So Moshe, get this..."

> So when did Judaism start?
When God came down to Abraham in Ur and revealed to him his Covenant and promised the land of Canaan to his progeny
> Who was thee first Jew?
Abraham

Jews were installed as financiers way back in the day because their religion didn't forbid usury. The rest is history. Then they were scapegoated by the people who installed them.

Jews are contributors, but there's only a few of them. The way you talk you'd think they built the modern world. They didn't build shit. I can think of 20 different empires that did, none of them Jew.

>Do you ever admire or respect Jews

You know, I fucking hate this moronic questioning. "Jeeze Sup Forums, why do you hate the parasites sucking your country dry?" "Sup Forums, what's your problem with the neo-conservative kikes who send your kids to war in the Middle East?" "Dang Sup Forums, I don't understand why you hate the Jews pushing for everything that undermines European and European descendants self enterprise."

>Jews are everything white men claim to be and wish they could be.

lol

>Jews were installed as financiers way back in the day because their religion didn't forbid usury.

Why do people believe this. They weren't "installed", they merely were opportunistic.

I admire their intelligence. However most of their success is due to nepotism and the exploitation of equally capable goyim.

>exploitation of equally capable goyim.
not anymore.

Not at all

I often think of cheap scams and a way to make a buck off the back of others but I don't do it because of morals and Christianity

Even something as basic as pretending to be a Jew in order to manipulate an online conversation or something. I just won't do it because though shalt not bear false witness

Yet a Jew will happily take money from goyim through any degenerate products or scams they can come up with, only to later claim they are a fellow whites.

So no I don't respect them.

Plus they have been found out to many times over history for me to respect their genius. They make it too obvious

To*

No, I don't begrudgingly admire people who use subterfuge and disgusting backdoor/backroom tactics to destroy people for their own gain.
I don't admire someone for being able to lie to a trusting person. It takes no skill. The only thing the Jews are good at is exploiting the trust of better people.
That is not a difficult thing to do.

All this text and supposed critical thinking and yet you still fail to see all the social decay and filth that Jews have perpetuated and instigated. You are giving Jews even more credit than those who say they control every aspect of Western Civilization.

You are either a hubris laden Jew or a such a good goy that you can't see 2 feet out of your asshole.

Don't worry man. You don't have to be "not racist." It doesn't make you any smarter than the rest of us.

I admire them for not assimilating in the diaspora and maintaining their distinct identity for so long. I don't admire the "jewish spirit" that gave us america and capitalism tho.

Their contributions to the sciences and medicine are unparalleled, and I'm not saying they built the modern world, but I think their success is a big reason why people take up conspiracy theories about whatever comic book villain plan they will one day hatch upon humanity that they've kept hidden for centuries.

I live in NYC. I never take a wrong turn into a Jewish neighborhood and say, "oh shit I have to get the fuck out of here." I take a wrong turn in a black neighborhood and I'm getting fucked with within a minute.

People hate blacks and Arabs because they're violent, and I think they hate Jews because they're successful in disproportionate numbers.

>I often think of cheap scams and a way to make a buck off the back of others but I don't do it because of morals and Christianity
Start a charity aimed at libcucks to cut out the "dangerous" middleman boat operators who ferry invaders off of the coast of Libya. Post some sob story about how 1 in 18 aren't expected to make the trip and how the funds will go towards saving lives. Take a trip to Morocco with some of the dumb goy funds and pay muzzies to make some "success" story vids about how the charity helped them get into Europe safely.

>social decay and filth that Jews have perpetuated and instigated.

That's just boogeyman horseshit. You've made no argument except post a hitler pic to prove how edgy you are. Social decay and filth - you sound like a precious cunt that wants to live in a mary poppins movie.

I don't feel compelled to be not racist to feel smarter than anyone. I just call it how I see it.

When I see a tick on my leg, do I sit there and stare in wonder, admiring how it starts to bite into my skin and feed off of my body? "Oh what a noble creature, look how much it is contributing to my health and my body!"
FUCK NO
I GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER OFF MY FUCKING SKIN.
The only thing that parasite has to offer me is Lyme's disease.
So no, I do not admire them. Getting rich off of usury and debt while spending so much of your money to keep the host ignorant is not admirable.
For them as a tribe it is a survival strategy.
What would be great is for them to realize they can live without being parasites, but their own satanic level of greed (Synagogue of Satan, Rev 3:9) blinds them to the possibility.

It also helps that they form highly homogeneous and traditional communities from which theyll exclude literally everyone else.

Try to encourage the same in whites and check the ethnicity of every 'journalist', 'politician', owner of every news station or finacial firm that tries their damnedest to discredit you, smear you or shut you down.

They're not accomplished, they're parasites. They didn't invent anything, they hijacked it, and used their tight knit subversive community to climb the social ladder quickly because of their utter lack of morals.

Had they separately developed their own nations with the same institutions as we do, they'd actually be admirable. Jews are a parasitic filth, and they absolutely must be exterminated at all costs. There's going to be hell to pay for what they've done to our people in the last 400 years.

"Yes, Germany was back then a democracy, before us, and we've been plundered and squeezed dry. No. What does democracy or an authoritarian state mean for those international hyenas? They don't care at all! They are only interested in one thing. Are you willing to be plundered? Are you stupid enough to be quiet in the process? Yes or no? And when a democracy is stupid enough not to stand up, then it is good! But when an authoritarian state declares, "You do not plunder our people any longer, neither from the inside or the outside," then that is bad.

In reality, money (capital) rules in these countries.

They talk about press freedom when in fact all these newspapers have one owner, and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor. This press then shapes public opinion.

These political parties don't have any differences at all. Like before, with us, you already know the old political parties. They were all the same.

Then people must think that, especially in these countries of freedom and wealth there should exist a very comfortable life for its people. But the opposite is the case.

In these countries, in the so-called "democracies," the People is by no means the main focus of attention. What really matters is this group of "democracy makers," that is, the existence of a few hundred of giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares and who, ultimately, lead the people. They are not interested at all in the great mass of the people. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace."

I really badly want to marry a Jew.

Kind of, but then I ask myself why there aren't a proportionate number of white Europeans in similar fields since Jews are basically on par with Italians and Greeks genetically. Shenanigans are suspected.

I question whether it's their own ability or is it mostly unrestrained nepotism.
Even if Jews have a higher average verbal IQ than typical whites, there are so many more whites than Jews such that in absolute numbers, whites have more very high IQ people than Jews do.

How can you respect someone for never doing any of the heavy lifting themselves and using misinformation and lies to get where they are?
You can respect your competitors all day long if they just did better than you, the have never done such a thing before
They've only ever competed in races against people with no legs while they were on a segway

Jewesses are all champions at sucking dick
Its engrained into their genetic code just like their awesome titties
They use their women for conversion to continue the expansion of their ranks and maintenance of population levels
But mostly for family ties

I always thought Jewesses would be too pissy and snotty to succ

Not at all, they love it
If you're German (which 70% of my heritage is) they lust after you even more
A disgusting amount of kike chicks are into Nazi/holohoax themed sex and they're straight up cucks to the very people they have been brainwashed to believe tried to wipe out their race
Its hilarious

>a mean dick
So your dick is sized the average of male U.S residents or what?

Nah they achieved it by being parasites who suck baby cock.