Meme warfare

What's an explicit and derogatory term for someone who denies race realism? I don't think there is one. If there is one we need to invent it. I just realized that we don't have one, we typically just resort to calling them cucks. But, on a memetic level, that's quite weak and the meaning has devolved into just meaning "someone I don't like who is on the left".

How about, OP.

I guess the word would have to be like the opposite of the word "racist".

nice

I got some, 'Coonsplooge', 'Coonfag', 'Coonslut', even have a meme all set up for it.

Yeah but they don't really imply much about denying the truth of race realism. Not to mention they're talking explicitly about black people, which is just a part of race realism.

Shitskinners?

>What's an explicit and derogatory term for someone who denies race realism?
good goys?

>Goys....
hmmm, has a ring to it

If they're white (which they probably are) you can call them an albino.

brainwashed

>OP let's work this out.
So a 'goy' is someone who denies a particular red-pill. Racegoy = denies racial differences
Sexgoy = denies sexual dimorphism
Shillgoy = denies jewish shillery
>Any more OP?

Racegoy sounds great actually

But I was also thinking of something more refined like "race apologist"

>more refined
>Sup Forums
kek
I'm going to sleep user
fight the good fight. Here's the original.

there doesnt need a specific term because anyone that doesnt know about niggers jews spics is unintelligent ignorant low iq by default

Race is a social construct. Fight me

It's not just for Sup Forums

You fucking racegoy. Why do we have affirmative action then?

Anti-science

Anti-reality

Science deniers

Reality deniers

Evolution denier.

Biology denier.

To remedy past injustices brought on by those who believe one group is better than another.

But there are no groups, just social constructs, by your own words.

Correct, and the people who benefitted from those constructs, or their ancestors, need to make reparations for the historical victims of their actions.

but who benefited?

People who fallnunder the racial construct of european. In fact there are no european people.

So how do you know who falls under that category?

Theu self identify as white.

So if I self identify as black I get to receive reparations?