TRUMP TO SIGN EXECUTIVE ORDER ENTITLED "COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR REORGANIZING THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH"

twitter.com/WestWingReport/status/841115926418333696

What is he going to do lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
jstor.org/stable/974303?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
consdaily.com/the-dallas-police-strike-back-with-incredible-550-million-lawsuit-against-black-lives-matter/
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/through-his-budget-a-bottom-line-look-at-trumps-new-washington/2017/03/12/29739206-05be-11e7-b9fa-ed727b644a0b_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Become Fuhrer for life hopefully.

>What is he going to do lads?

Become like Putin day by day.

Hopefully undo some of the centralization of power bullshit Obama did. Best part about Trump so far is him being less of an Authoritarian than Obama.

reorganize the executive branch

ENABLING ACT OF 2017

Ascend to god emperor status.

fucking rat

>digits

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>implying thats a bad thing

fuck you

moloch is fucking dead.

Reorganization in most companies means "Sorry your job is no longer viable due to reorganization of roles and positions, here's a check for a months salary if you sign this document promising not to sue us."

fak u

he will axe several cabinet positions permanently

its weird that you say that because thats exactly the opposite of what every mainstream news organization is saying.

That means its probably closer to the truth then.

All we need is a reichstag fire for trump to seize dictatorial powers over

He needs to wait until his term is almost over. If he cucks himself before he can finish everything he needs to do, then he won't get everything finished.

New cabinet position for pic related

>implying he hasnt been working for the govt for years.

Fucking Kike

i never understood why someone would want a dictator but with how shit everybody else is i actually want this

Do a side by side comparison of each president's EOs and you'll see why the msm credibility is absolutely shot.

JUDEN

That's why he's probably right

The power of the Lord Christ protects all who feel unrest due to this image. Amen.

Fuck you

Fucking hell.

The executive branch shall be reorganized into the first national Trumpire!

Fickin Juden
ACH MEIN GOTT

make nintendo games real

Jew

Reeee

It's an order to begin building the death camps for Hillary supporters.

Remove all executive departments except state, treasury, defense and justice. Everything else eliminated or falls under one of those 4.

>2.5 hour lunch

Die you fucking kike

What the shit

Is trump actually going to make himself emperor? There's no positive way to spin this, even if it's well intentioned, unless trump voluntary stepped down afterwards

Accursed Semite rat

SHIT

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Fuuuuuuuck satanist warnings DO work.

moloch, kek, and owo. Who will be the next to enter the pantheon?

Looks like Nixon proposed an exec reorg == shrinking gov't?

>"The major cause of the ineffectiveness of >government is not a matter of men or money. >IT is principally a matter of machinery" and >that once the machinery he advocates is >installed, it "... will give the Government he >capacity to work far more effectively than it >does today. It will be able to do more work >with fewer mechanisms and fewer dollars. It >will be able to use its work force more >productively." -Nixon

jstor.org/stable/974303?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Haha oh man I fucked that up so bad

>mfw he makes a new cabinet position entitled "500 congressional votes", and merges it with the presidency.

>msm no longer allowed to sit in on info sessions
>have literally no idea what the EO is
>"it's bad goys. trust us"
why would anyone believe them?

check those digits. Would love an American Putin to be honest

Fuck

>reorganize
>fire some people, hire some people
>become emperor
one of these things is not like the other

Nooo

Cunt

the flag should of gave it away

fuk u

>Saw .gif extension
>Shrunk window
>Opened image
>Some satanic shit, words too small to read
>Closed image
>Replying in case it's one of those "do it or your mother dies" type of things

They will just go
>"see! Trump is a Russia puppet! He's becoming emperor! The FISA and everything is justified!"
And it can actually blue pill normies who are on the fence or unsure,

you bitch

praise kek

Fuck yoy kike

Always the kikes

jew

He has to catch up on his anime sometime.

The jews

Dickkk

Presidents reorganize shit all the time. Stfu

Of course every outlet thinks he's making himself chancellor, while they didn't give more than a passing mention of Obama's many overreaches

we fascism now

h-hail Trump

WHEN I TURNED 31.. and i thought the country was a loss.. and going into hell and dying and the NWO would be on top by years end.. then

TRUMP ACTUALLY WON.

europe forcefed sandniggers is now going TRUMP STYLE LEADERS...

now this???
consdaily.com/the-dallas-police-strike-back-with-incredible-550-million-lawsuit-against-black-lives-matter/

AND NOW TRUMP MAKING SOME SHIT HAPPEN THAT I DUNNO WHAT IT IS..

DONT EVEN CARE. I LOVE THIS MAN. HE'S LITTERALLY FIXING THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

does anyone else own the camo usa hat? i rock that fucker and get high fives from peoples grandmas..

fuck i love loving winning. this is the first time i voted, and the politician i picked won, president wise..

RAND. i got arrested putting up signs for your father, i swear to fuck you better get a bill in the office that works. you fucking owe me. state trooper let me go.. note they had local police on scene too. i used street chalk to right ron paul in bubble letters with kids chalk on an underpass. cop told me go to court he wont show up after my rand about i'd rather die on the side of a freeway putting this message up, than in iraq. theres more to the story but fuck gives a shit right kids?

RAND PAUL.

BRING ME THE BILL.

SHOW ME THE CORRECT NATIONALISTIC PLAN.

AND IF IT COVERS MORE THAN 1 KID AND ITS A SINGLE PARENT..
FUCK YOU RAND PAUL

we making america great again. and the fix is in.

dsagflkasdhfgjksd

Is this the plan for Monday?

They knew he'd do this if they let him.

Execute order 88

Fucker

Goddamnit, I hope you die in Gaza.

hopefully he will abolish the Congress and establish the first American royal dynasty - Trump

shit

We've been in a state of emergency since 2001.

It's not about what trumps intention is, it's about perception, it's that it gives MSM and ((them)) nuclear ammo aginst him. They say he is trying to take over and chimp out, which gives groups like antifa "justification". The ((system)) doesn't need actual justification for shit. If normies preceive that trump is trying to go full sheev it's all they need

Kike

Maybe related? Top of 'Drudge'....in red
Budget expected to seek historic federal workforce contraction...

Links to:
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/through-his-budget-a-bottom-line-look-at-trumps-new-washington/2017/03/12/29739206-05be-11e7-b9fa-ed727b644a0b_story.html

Media and telecoms both need to be trust busted

If Trump does it I'll suck his dick

so antifa riots again, and normies get pissed at them for fucking up their morning starbucks. I don't see where that would end up bad for trump.

>perception is important. give the msm nuclear ammo
if the name of the EO is enough to turn the country against him, pissgate would have already done it. msm is impotent

A sand leaf.

but what if I'm banned

So fuckin good.

wut

I have tears in my eyes imaging that this might happen. We can't have the same 5 jewish guys controlling everything we see and hear until the end of time FFS

Fak u

All of you dumb niggers are the reason why these posts exist. ITS NOT REAL.

Fuck you bitch.

Here you go guys, you're safe now

Nigger

faggotniggerjew