Aus Sup Forums The triggering: shitposters strike back

Aus Sup Forums The triggering: shitposters strike back.

Apparently Coopers beer are under fire from the left for their alleged opposition to gay marriage. Even though they've said no such thing; we have triggered thousands of faggots and cucks on Facebook.

Its glorious. Go look up Coopers Brewery.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/grXZV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bars in regional towns all across australia are going to sell out their of coopers stock in around 30 minutes

false flag viral marketing?

They will tremble when we REEEEEEEEEEEE

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/grXZV

I know they make stout as well

If you want to put a bit of hair on your chest

Shall we bring the word of Kek to them?

>tfw there are people who haven't accepted you as the working class' best chance

lol my dad drinks Coopers every night & opposes gay marriage.

Lib/labour skills are truely the cancer of /auspol/

who gives a shit
australian beer is horse piss

Stouts are my favorite.
Not sure if you have it over there, but if you get the chance to try Pig's Ass stout, I recommend it.

>ftw someone won't embrace the future of good jobs, affordable housing, fast internet and lower immigration

Let me know when he's commits to banning foreign land ownership, complete abolishment of the work visa program, introduces protectionist importation policies, investment in high technology manufacturing and zero immigration.

Coopers have become too popular now.

I need to find something less well known to drink instead so I can impress people.

fuck off fat cunt

>zero immigration
We want less than zero immigration. We need to start sending some of them back.

No doubt but zero will still take my vote

wtf i lvoe coopers now

Wow I can't believe there are """1st world""" countries that still oppose marriage equality! Then again its Australia and you're a bunch of dumb bogan hicks, so. ;^)

First AUES BBQ of the year is going on this Friday. Coopers is a major sponsor of the event, the AUES in general, and provides all the beer.
I wonder how many whining bitchy lefties are gonna be protesting it.

Its Coopers not Poopers m8.

Does it upset you that he doesn't care about your happiness?
Marriage is a right.

fuck off friendlyjordies

I really want someone to punch him

Along with Josh Thomas, that effeminate little faggot

>Horse piss connoisseur
Tell us more.

Drink more Cooper's Sparkling Ale you softcock cunts.

I'd drink coopers more often but it feels like Im drinking a meal to go with my meal.

Yeah i get that with pale ale, sometimes can't finish a yiros if i get one after I'm pissed.

Sparkling is good though, strong, but doesn't have that metho aftertaste most 5-6% beers have

do any of you cunts have that auspol theme song which was just the VB ad music?

Triggered over a brewery's alleged stance on gay marriage, even though they never said it?!Shit like that is why I'm glad I know how to brew my own beer. That way, I can get a buzz and not have to worry who I'm offending at all.