youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course

"It's a shame there isn't a hell for him to go to."

Hitch on Rev. Falwell.

The wrong Hitchens died.

Hell doesn't exist.

There is no hell.

hopefully, the guy could only argue on the basis that he believed himself to be right

I wish he were alive so we could hear his thoughts on the great meme war.

Jews cease to exist when they die. They're the spawns of satan and thus have no souls.

Aren't we all?

Wrong

Yes there is......and it's froze over.

Let's commemorate his memory by revisiting his brutal takedown of Rabbi Kushner:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZTS6iVpSPI

no such thing.

anyone else remembers the time that he almost made bill maher cry on his own show.

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

Fuck off, Christcuck.

Not according to the pope.

Atheists go to heaven, too!
>catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077

Also, as a bonus...
>cnn.com/2017/02/23/world/pope-atheists-again/
The pope basically said it's better to be an atheist than the average Christian.

So enjoy that little thought.

>Christians.
>Not the most cucked religion on Earth.

You forgot Jesus.

>catholicism
>christianity

lole

>It doesn't count!
Sure, buddy. Didn't count for Hitchens, either, amirite? Yet, here he is, got a ticket into heaven for free and you're still shitposting on Sup Forums.

both him and his brother are excellent thinkers and debaters
IMO this is his best speech, fucking masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM

What show was it on and when?

youtube.com/watch?v=E9TMwfkDwIY

Meant for

testing

Why the fuck would anybody want to go to heaven? You have no eyes so everything is dark and you can't tell if anyone is there because you have no ears to hear or hands to feel. You can't shout out because you have no lungs, throat, or mouth. Heaven seems a lot like hell doesn't it? Fuck that noise!

Hope you find God one day, user

He was a neocon shill he would have humiliated himself like so many others had this election

Only atheists go to heaven. Prove me wrong, Christcucks.

God told me that he dosnt exist. ;(

>Double-7s
Christcucks ETERNALLY BTFO.

Yes probably his best

Calls out everyone that needs to be

Yes, he was an unrepentant atheist kike. His brother won't be, though.

I hope not. I secretly hope that people that don't believe get a chance to see the truth and accept Christ as their souls are leaving the earth.

Whether or not this actually happens, I can't say. But it's nice to imagine.

Excellent counterargument, Fritz

Who told you that was Heaven?

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

>77
Literally based.

yes he is without a doubt.

>Woody Allen
>Rob Reiner
>Daniel Radcliffe
>Larry David

What have these four said about Christianity. I know Larry David has made fun of some of the religious traditions and worship behaviour of Christians in Curb your Enthusiasm but he often makes fun of things about Jews doing the same.

After reading Hitchens, this user speaks a fair amount of truth. His prose style is very convincing though, which is why when he says, "I'm right because I'm right, you can believe whatever you want but I'm going to tell you that you're wrong if your beliefs don't align with mine" it comes of as very influential.

His brother was the superior logician, just lacked the over powering mandate style of delivery.

Depends on what is hell.

He probably would've supported Hillary t b h

He fucking hated Hillary and Bill Clinton.

And? He would've called Trump a buffoon.
He also supported the Iraq war

This

He would have been an edgy non-voter, despite the clear and vital chance to break the status quo terminal cancer on the West, and you bloody know it.

>And? He would've called Trump a buffoon.

He wasn't a feeble minded idiot whose opinion was guided by the media and was happy to be hated and vilified for his contrarianism.

Probably right. I can see him sitting in the middle to an extent. I still think in the end he would have supported Trump, particularly with Trump seemingly having a hard stance on Iran.

Trumps (rightful) criticism of Iraq would have perturbed his ego, I love Hitch for his wit but he certainly would not have voted for Trump.