Why does McCain hate Russia?

Why does John McCain hate Russia so much, when they are a good ally in fighting radical Islamic terrorists? They would also make a good ally in case China tries to dominate the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYIOO7b5fM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc79C9awuhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because only Islamic terrorists can supply him prime underage b&
he doesn't want it to stop

Because he grew up in the cold war and has since gone senile

He acts more like a modern democrat than a republican.

Because McCain takes his marching orders from the ((((Illuminati)))

His brain is still locked somewhere in a cage in the jungle of Vietnam

He should hate asians then not other white nations.

>Why does McCain hate Russia?

He's trying to ride on the Democrat gravy train.

McCain is Council for National Policy member, same as Bannon and Conway.

He is running a false flag distraction the same as Hillary starting the birther rumors with Obama to distract from Obama's CIA background.

Trump was trained by CIA sex operative Roy Cohn and has been a company man for 50+ years running sex rings. Russiagate = Birtherism = CIA distraction from the fact that Obama / Trump are both lifelong CIA operatives

he loves war because he has financial ties to the military industrial complex

thank goodness he got stomped by Obama

Fuck that pawn.

Start singing, Songbird.

China is a much bigger threat than what Russia can ever pose, but an alliance with it would be able to stop China from taking over. I'm pro military industrial complex and a registered democrat but I support Putin and hate degenerates.

>fighting radical Islamic terrorists
>In Russia's best interest

Dude if I was Putin the only reason I wouldn't give AK47's to Jihadis by the truckload is that I'd probably be found out.

She is literally wearing a devil pendant.

Fuck.

yep

John isis mccain is in so fucking deep he has no choice but to do what his cabal leaders tell him to.

This
I doubt he even cares about Russia as a country
But the Deep State leaders hate it and have to get their front to behave accordingly.

Have you missed the fact that Russia has been killing terrorists in Syria for several years now?

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYIOO7b5fM

He probably blames russia for his gook prison rape

because he was shot down by a soviet missile

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc79C9awuhc

Because they interfered in our election. Any patriotic American would hate Russia tbhfam

It absolutely is in their best interest

around 12% of their population is Muslim
they're terrified of the saudi deathcult ideology spilling in over there

Never forgave them for giving the North Vietnamese the shit that shot him down

Tell David Brock I said stop diddling kids

>Because they interfered in our election.
How, exactly?

rape in vietnam solder 5 yaars

he is a "republican in name only" aka rhino. How he keeps getting elected is a mystery. Some suspect the fix is in. He is a very important tool to the globalist..

You are a retard.
>doesn't know about Chechen wars

He thinks he is defending (((western))) civilization against evil anti-democratic anti-gay Russians

He's a liberal militarist ready to defend poz and degeneracy with all his might

I like how they claim that Russia isn't a democracy because they are all voting in Putin so many times. Yet some US politicians have been voted in for decades.

Russia's been pulling away and doing its own thing, they started with banking and finance, are bypassing Bretton-Woods and trading oil straight up for gold with China, they joined the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, and are willing to use their military to oppose the various schemes in places like Georgia, Syria, the Crimea, etc.

Deep state = globalist cabal members and Russia is fucking with their plans on some fronts so they are turning up the agitprop and trying to poison future good US / Russian relations.

I think they've overestimated their own hold on everything here in the USA at least to a much greater degree than they thought was possible. I'm sure they intend on causing further trouble but I feel it will be their undoing. They're almost begging for a new McCarthyism but the elite are so international these days, can any of them say they are loyal to the USA? Don't they all have extensive questionable connections? If Trump starts talking about this a lot the media won't be able to contain it or spin it, they'll have to focus on explaining away why Hillary got money from a hundred foreign countries and why McCain's been photographed cozying up to the leaders of terror groups in the middle ease, etc.

Well Vietnam was backed by Russians. Vietnam war was just another proxy conflict between Americans and Russians.

He's nervous about him and Lindsey Graham being charged with war crimes once the hard evidence against them is released.

McCuck is a globalist stooge and globalists hate Russia.

It's pretty simple.

To understand the Songbird, you must first understood the gook.

He sees Russia as it is: unlikable, and dangerous.

because the globalists know that the west has been infiltrated by marxist doctrine which is largely the fault of USSR during the cold war. they want to take advantage of it so scapegoating russia is easier. they need russia to remain the bad guy so they have someone to blame.

making russia the enemy is a half truth that they can easily run with, since so much of our problems is potentially the fault of marxism due to USSR subversion

he was a war criminal and war prisoner in Vietnam
who will stay in good mind condition after that?

Because he fancies himself as a war hero and he thinks shilling for war is what war heros do. In reality he's just living a cognitive dissonance between knowing he's a fraud, for ratting out his comrades and burning a aircraft carrier to the ground resulting in the death of hundreds of sailors, and living up to the image he created for himself as a politician. He never got over Creedence Clearwater Revival mocking him either, considering how favorable treatment for being a senator's son.

Besides that he's in bed with the deep state and the likes of George Soros, because he's an useful idiot. Much like his gay sidekick who tries to proof he's a man for different reasons.

He can still feel that tiny communist cock up his ass from back when he lodged at Hanoi Hilton.

Because he never took up painting.

Hes a senile Vietnam captive who was fighting USSR and their allows for the best part of his life.
Old men dont change.

Tracker Jacker venom from his time as a POW. Now he hates everyone except the Vietnamese.