USA vs AUSTRALIA

in one failed swoop we would fend off the the American forces and for all intensive purposes we would revive a Notice Of Surrender within 24 hours if a war we're to begin

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-14/eagle-attack-on-boy-photo-goes-viral/7630624
news.com.au/national/south-australia/sas-prancing-pony-brewery-wins-worlds-best-beer-at-the-2016-international-beer-challenge-in-london/news-story/e4627c3d1db1150eff75bed33290058f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_of_the_United_States_Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

release one of these to unleash terror that cannot be fended off.

te'll em 'Straya!

Literally no one can win against the states

Fucking eggcorn/ grammar troll

USA doesn't even know about the she'll be right attitude to fightin'. Don't even need Tassie

The fuck would we want to fight Australia for? They snagged the angriest god-forsaken rock on the entire planet. It's almost all wasteland, and the parts that aren't are barely held at bay by the occupation.

I played Gears of War a couple times, and if I remember correctly, humanity was in such desperation we steroided a bunch of cons and set them loose on the aliens. Australia was the same kind of thing. Eventually the Brits got so triggered by all the violence they left the Aussies to their own thing.

TLDR; Why would America want to become the new man in charge in the land of the future abbo-emu uprising?

based leaf finally said something intelligent
i'm pretty sure we could just feed you to texas and not even realize we're in another war. arn't guns illegal in kangaroo land?

lastly, i'm reporting you to your local authorities for hate speech. better go waltzing matilda homo

>female Australians can sign up for the navy and get tax payer paid breast implants
>thinking your armed forces arent a joke

>one failed swoop
I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

mate the world doesn't even know how fucken armed to zz teeth with tactile nukes we are. deals were made in the fifties... very hush hush. after we sort out the yanks its upwards to beat china into submission and then the 1001 year Ozzenreich. europe and russia as allies asia and africa our slave nations... the middle east, needles to say, will be turned to glass and then used as an exile for wayward slaves.

>1001 year Ozzenreich

SOON

protip for newfriends and lurkers: this pasta goes well with text to speech. thank me later.

dont care, fuck off

tell that to the vietcong

>intensive purposes
12 year old detected

We'll invade Canada first, just like Germans invaded Belgium before blitzkrieging their way into France.

Coming to australia soon

Better make love to your emus one last time cunt

how can americans even compete

And the Taliban

kek

I kinda want to see video of those birds going after light aircraft and shit now.

Who's the superpower again?

Dont make me drop a third nuke nip

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-14/eagle-attack-on-boy-photo-goes-viral/7630624

>Be Australian
>Get kidnapped by wedge-tailed eagle

this is one of those "hold my beer" moments you should reconsider emu

>The backwater nation that lost a war against Emus are going to do what neither Japan nor Germany could at the hight of their power.

>your people are so small that birds attack you.
pathetic

also your beer sucks

>also your beer sucks

If you're talking about (((Foster's))) it's not our beer.

checked. also the japs and germans teamed up at full power and lost, along with most of north africa

did I fucking stutter? YOUR BEER SUCKS

Oh yeah?

We have not one but TWO aircraft carriers with ramps now.

I hate to be the baron of bad news, but you're taking our military strength for granite. It's a doggy dog world.

What? That can't be true

You made headway in the Pacific theater, that was it. You got BTFO on the western front and were good for nothing more than keeping the Nazi's there busy while Russia came in and actually did all the work

I didn't see any American flags flying in Berlin after the fall, you cunts are a joke when it comes to the crunch

protip: use the norway pasta next time

news.com.au/national/south-australia/sas-prancing-pony-brewery-wins-worlds-best-beer-at-the-2016-international-beer-challenge-in-london/news-story/e4627c3d1db1150eff75bed33290058f

>in one failed swoop
made me kek

funny. did see you there. oh yeah, you were still recovering from that humiliating defeat in turkey during WW1.

>straya
>cant kill emus
>cant kill roaches
We had Patton and MacArthur, your people mastered punching their wife's face in because the sun came up late.

pic related, uncontested fighter during that war

Why the fuck do we even have ACC?

Plot twist: I have no ethnic ties to this country and think the Emu meme is just as funny as you do. Cunts here are fucked and my grandparents should have stayed the fuck in Europe instead of coming to this shithole and building it from the ground up for a bunch of alcoholic junkie cunts with no culture, real morals or values

That being said I'd still rather be here than Burgerland, wherever it is you cunts are headed there is no going back.

i hope u had enough abos in darwin to use as shield cover when the nips came and turned that town into a crater faggot

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
>breathes
Oka-- HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Okay, you faggots don't even have guns. How the fuck are you supposed to be able to shoot well?

Shooting takes practice, shitlords. You'd be fucked against us.

America terror bomb all major cities and real Australia rejoices a victory for all

Australia sits on a massive pile of biological weapons. War with them would be a nightmare.

They're not what you imagine as ACC's. They carry more shit than just jets.

Come Byron Bay, trust me, you'll love it

Are you talking about abos?

That's a good idea, we could unleash them on American soil.

I think there are international conventions against it though.

>willingly give up your guns in '97
>think they can win an invasion with that attitude

EL OH EL

I'll give you credit--that's a lot of equiptment, but can they handle a tactical nuke like our carriers?

lemee guess. never came stateside, know nothing about this place?

if you've never been here then fuck off with your bullshit about where we are heading. the whole planet reacts when America does something. We don't even notice you.

thanks for mad max 1 and 2 though.

No idea. Probably not. Nukes are pretty fucking big.

that illustration is our entire arsenal, I dont even think we have that many tanks

>See thread before dinner
>Interest piqued
>Expecting Burger chimp-outs
>Like Dominoes, Burgers delivered

>for all intensive purposes
It's the same difference irregardless.

We would just surround your "continent" after sinking your pathetic navy and block all incoming trade.

We'd fucking starve you out and give weapons to the abbos.

Learn to war, cuck.

>giving weapons to the abbos

Like giving your keys to a baby and expecting him to be your designated driver.

I bet that impresses you. It's less than an ACC,stupid. The ACC is a floating city, not a fucking truck and chopper carrier.

Where would you even use that shit on the US? Would wouldn't get close enough to use jets, so how the hell are choppers and trucks going to help you?

Stupid roo fucker. We'd bury you. You aren't even a power, never mind a super power. We would wipe our asses with you.

get 'em m8

>giving retards who live in the desert weapons
Sound familiar?

Doesn't matter. Your filth will be wiped out.

If this is true then every Australian in this thread (even the ones that aren't siding with OP) just got eternally BTFO

You really have no idea what Abbos are like do you? You may have had some success training your pet mudslimes but seriously they'll sniff all the petrol you give them to fuel transports instead of using it to drive anywhere.

A few nukes is all it takes to wipe you out completely. Wouldn't be worth the 0.0028% stockpile share they take up though. You'll be starved to death and livestreams will be put up. Revenue from the reality TV shows go to erasing any tiny pockets of Australian culture, history, and people that seeped into the outside world.

No need to be so hostile m8. Did an Aussie shitpost at you once or something?

>Try to block ALL incoming trade routes by sea into the US
>Ships from other countries try to go around
>Australian Navy threatens them so they won't pass
>Countries that those ships belong to laugh and declare war with the US on Australia
>Australia teaches students in 30 years how NOT to war.

this is a shill thread that is made to cause tension and rivalry between western countries

we must ignore these threads and maintain our Aus/USA brotherhood

do not (((let))) them divide and conquer

What you weak swine call "hostile" is in reality the inevitable fate that awaits.

Sounds like your girl got EMU"D

How is Australia going to do that when it isn't even a real place? It's a fairy tale make believe prison island with kangaroos and unicorns. Go back to your Harry Potter land where things you throw return back to you.

In all their glory...

We would just hire emu mercenaries to fight for us.

Fuck off with this baiting bullshit you proxy using (((faggot)))

Australia is a CIA psyop

a wise choice

/thread

Go easy lads

HWNDU

Sneaky Aussie from fictional land giving half truth. It's clearly a MI6 PsyOp.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_of_the_United_States_Navy

We've already been nuked before, didn't phase us at all.

Oh God, ya fookin Aussies...your a diamond dozen thats fo sho...

Ramp-based carriers are smalltime and foolish.

In over 60 years still no one but the USA is building any carriers that don't depend on ramps because you babydicks can't figure out our old as fuck tech. We're ahead of you 60 years in the past.

SAD!

Australia will only use rotary winged aircraft on them. Maybe possible to do coalition ops considering its original design but yeah Australia backed out of the F-35Cs so....no fixed wing operations...

What the fuck

>intensive purposes
intents and purposes you autist.

More like full carriers are insanely expensive, practically obsolete, and strategically useless for a nation like Australia anyway.

The primary advantage they offered over the battleship was range, but cruise missiles now also offer that advantage in a cheaper ship with much much smaller tonnage.

Carriers are useful for America and nobody else (barring one or two mostly for national pride) because nobody else has to maintain a global empire.

The Asutralian LHDs are more like giant landing craft than actual carriers, and are designed for the kind of war Australia would be fighting in its region; an island-hopping war.

They have enough plane and helicopter carrying capacity to provide limited long range strikes, and more importantly effective local air coverage while the ship disgorges landing craft full of Abrams and infantry.

Let me rephrase his statement
>No one can successfully invade the states

Top fucking kek

australian military is getting cucked hard by (((them))), it was too effective compared to intergrated forces so (((they))) are trying to level the playing field.

female larpers cant get kicked from the ADF short of killing someone, and even then...

sad thing is im joining up next year, but for infantry, and then special forces, which are 100% male and are actually good fighting forces. so that'll be cool, i just needa endure about 2 years in the regulars, but even then im going to go infantry recon, which is 99% male i think, probably 100% due to the difficulty. i dont know though. fucking women man, just fucking getting around acting like children. wtf

Defence force recruiting is manned by a HR company and who else other than faggots or women are in HR?

ah is that how it works, i didnt think they'd outsource they're recruiting.. w/e just gott bluff my way through i suppose, shouldnt be hard, im a nice guy ;)))))

You'll want to can that "too good for infantry" line of thinking mate.

if they catch a whiff of that on you in the interview you're proper fucked.