Be white, live in NYC all my life

>be white, live in NYC all my life
>gas station clerks are always barely literate turd worlders who aren't very friendly and don't speak any English, always have a weird look in their eyes bordering on hatred
>driving through Virginia
>stop at a gas station
>Holy shit clerk is white
>nice, cordial, we even struck up a convo because the night shift is boring i guess
>wishes me a safe trip

why are homogeneous monocultural societies so bad again?

why is NYC such shit at integrating their immigrants?

RARE
A
R
E

is this ironic?

>>be white, live in NYC all my life

Want to be my bf?

Jews.

It's a temple of Democrats, city where elephants die

Same exact prior context and situation happened to me when I visited Oregon for the first time after living in California my entire life.

Not only that, but other gas station shoppers got involved in our smalltalk and we exchanged some good banter.

Was mindblowing to find something besides glares and uncomfortable broken accents at a gas station.

>virgina
I've driven through Virginia a few times. Many rednecks. A friend of mine grew up there. She was Italian and the kids in her school literally bullied her because she had "tan" skin.

Virginia isn't the best representation of white society desu

Oregon for the most part is pretty /comfy/. There's a few beaner towns but most beaners in Oregon aren't that bad and their towns are easy to avoid.

t. Oregonian

>why are homogeneous monocultural societies so bad again?
Because kikes said so

>NYC
Clerk there probably sees scum all day long and is jaded as fuck by now. You going in there doesn't make it better or worse for him, he probably just wants to not get shot because NYC is such a disgusting shithole of a city that rivals Los Angeles and Chicago in crime. Hell, I'd be inclined to never want to walk in public at night in a big city.

You're right, multikulti ruins shit, probably ruined that clerk's dreams there too, thinking America would be his ticket to a stable life but instead he probably sees the worst of humanity walk in and out his door every night in the form of niggers and kikes.

I lived in NYC for 3 months and left as soon as I could. No idea why someone would live there on purpose. Giant shit hole.

MONOCULTURALISM IS LITERALLY HITLER GOYIM

YOU MJST ACCEPT MULTICULTURALISM

STOP BEING BAD GOYIM AND GO BACK TO PAYING YOUR TAXES AND WATCH SOME NETFIX

You're probably ugly

Honestly a gas station with white employees is probably rare as hell.

MY GREATEST ALLY.

US is weird like that i suppose.
Whites were extremely friendly and nice towards me, especially in Texas.
Poos had this "go away" attitude and refused to talk with me on several occasions in shops.
The worst bunch were niggers. During the whole month traveling across the states, I've only met with one black dude who was polite and calm. I can't even imagine how do you guys deal with them.
Also, why do they insist on speaking their weird form of broken English mixed with southern accent? I believe it's called Jive or something like that. I had to ask black cashier to write me his response on paper, i couldn't understand a single word of what he was saying.

What godforsaken (((urban area))) are you from

Nyc is probably the safest city of its size in the world. Not to mention a gas station clerk working night shift in Virginia probably all manners of scum in his life as well. Shit argument.

(((They))) will tell you and complain that homogenous monocultural societies are "Too boring" and "Need diversity".

Any time you see someone shilling on here for diversity and immigration (especially that one Japanese poster), it's always them complaining about how they live and grew up in uniform society and how much they hate it because "It's boring".

Every gas station is either a Indian or a Hispanic kid picking their nose.

All fast food workers are black and instead of the place smelling like fast food, it smells like rotten cabbage and shitty cologne.

For me it's the opposite. I strike up good conversations with Indians and other Middle Eastern looking cashiers, they always got that stereotypical accent going and it's funny to hear them talk. Plus they're friendly if you buy cigs from them every week without problems, I mean at that point it'd be awkward not to at least ask how's the weather or something.

When I was driving through rural Indiana all the (white) gas station clerks give me stern looks or are just not talkative whatsoever. I also get ID'd just for buying a lighter.

I know what you're thinking
>this guy must be black or brown

I'm actually white. Well, slavic genes, so idk if that counts.

Fuck you, you cant integrate third worlders in complex societies. Name one working example.

Uh.. Ireland maybe?

>Nyc is probably the safest city of its size in the world

lol. tokyo. seoul. hong kong. basically any asian city. murder rate in london is like a third of NYC's, despite london being much bigger. the point is you're a lie-spouting retard.

>ahyuck well actshully I'm white doncha know
post white dick n balls and timestamp