Awoo

How did Momiji become a symbol for MAGA? Any sources anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60916529/#60916644
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60917457/#60917663
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dedicated awoo posters on trump generals, was all it was really.

also, awoovement is catchy

Picked by kek a choosen one wepawet is a guard of memetics

Because she always wears a red hat and the red MAGA hat is a symbol from the trump campaign . Somebody put the two together

It just happened

Checked

This is the first one I have saved, acquired on February 2nd 2016.

Because much like the God-Emperor the awoovement cannot be stopped.
Awoo~

After checking the archives, she was definetly at the Pensacola rally back in January.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60916529/#60916644
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60917457/#60917663

It was already going on, but pic related helped to seal the deal with meme magic.

Awoo~posting was a thing before the Trump candidancy, Momiji was like a symbol of Sup Forums.
It caught on from /s4s/ for some reason.

momiji is cute, thats why

this

You don't have to believe me but i started awoo posting way back when i posted a greentext story about an autist saying awoo everytime he did something on an MMO (ragnarok online 2) on /vg/ and it became sort of an inside joke on the general there and started seeping onto other generals and yeah.

One word: autism.
And probably gays

Because Touhou is redpilled as fuck.

>Gensokyo is essentially Youkai ethnostate
>society in it is stuck in 1800s Japan
>stories are always about maintaining the social hierarchy in gensokyo
>border control is strictly enforced, most incidents are about illegal immigrants shitting up gensokyo

I'm still surprised that Suwako isn't posted more often.

kek

frogposting is r/thedonald tier. those newfags probably never even heard of touhou before.

it started as shitposting to bump the thread, then people gradually got attached to momiji and gave her the hats.

>ethnostate
>having dozens of different races

Youkai generally refers to most beings there that aren't human. Gensokyo was created so that youkai wouldn't go extinct from being outnumbered by the spread of modern human civilization.

It still is a blanket term that includes a lot of different races. Not to mention that there are still humans, wizards, lunarians, moon rabbits, hermits, gods, ghost, other undeads and etc that don't even fall into the youkai category. And no gensokyo was a haunted region that was a constant battlefield between warriors, exorcists and the monsters terrorising the region. So the Hakurei clan decided to cut it off from the rest of the world as a containment zone. The humans who live there are descendants of the exorcists and warriors, that's why they have more spiritual power than the average.

I want to breed Momiji.