Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52965411/
reddit.com/r/DeusVult/
reddit.com/r/ReclaimTheHolyLand/
reddit.com/r/dankcrusadememes/
reddit.com/r/ReclaimConstantinople/
reddit.com/r/CrusaderKings/.../not_even_deus_vult_can_save_you_now/
reddit.com/r/dankchristianmemes/comments/5yfif4/deus_vult/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user would you like a plate of Extra rare tissues with salsa?

Christians are retarded
Atheists are retarded
Anyone that replies is retarded
/thread

>theological knowledge
who cares

Don't worry, user. Soon, atheism will take over. And it's us, that define the board. Not the other way around, so you're kind of fucked.

This topic disappeared last night. Thoughts the mods deleted it.

You make this shit every night.

God doesn't exist and I can prove it. Also, the Apostles stole Jesus's body.

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Looks like the Redditors are here early today.

>Atheism is 2% of the world population
Did you pull that Alternative Stat out of your ass, Britbong? China is at least 70% atheist and comprises 1/5 of the world population. That itself makes the world atheist population 14% at the very least

>Every night

These threads are Sup Forums heritage.

Here's one from 2015

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52965411/

You'd know that if you weren't fresh off the boat from Reddit.

>did you pull that number out of you ass

The sources are there for you to disprove Rajesh, if you can.

Who is sons of Voltaire?

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and Islam is of the antichrist. Don't believe me, watch this video from start to finish. Atheists as well.

nothing a roach would ever understand.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a crusader life action roleplaying board.
Daily reminder that you are silly.
Daily reminder to stay hydrated.

Dont even have to watch the video to know, that even as an atheist i would side with christianity every time against those filthy and dirty scumbags of islam. Those subhumans shall be eraicated.

Good thread. Amen brother.

Crusade when?

From Pew -
>The religiously unaffiliated number 1.1 billion, accounting for about one-in-six (16%) people worldwide.
Assuming just 70% of them are atheists, that'd still make them about 10% of the world population. And not the 2% figure that you pulled out of your ass

He did disprove it, dummy. China.
Even looking at Turkey, 95% of people there don't read the quran and are only "muslims" in theory.
Similar for France, for Britain, for much of the world.

Voltaire attacked the Catholic church in his writings. I assume 'sons of Voltaire' means people who also attack or demonize the Catholic church.

ASAP. Think of the glorious crusade the true Christ is going to lead against the evil blasphemers and idolaters that are muslims.

You're a good man user. I would recommend watching the video though, its only 15 minutes and it can really open your eyes up to the true holy war that is happening among us, believer or not

>even as an atheist I would side with Christianity

Nah you can still fuck off back to /Reddit.

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

Anti-theists and modernists.

>assuming

I don't talk Reddit, but does that mean you can't disprove it?

Hi wolfy, its me that user always posting about Islam being the antichrist. I know we have opposing views on the Catholic church, but I'd appreciate it if you checked out my thread and maybe gave it a bump for the greater good. I think you'll appreciate the video. I linked it above but here is another just for you

OP tell me more about those stories, pls
Do you hear voices in your head?
Do they tell you to kill people?
Why don't you turn yourself to the cops?

"Religiously unaffiliated" means atheist. Nothing to assume.
Perhaps you should study the "a" and "anti" prefixes and their meanings.

Look who it is. That little whiny bitch (((redditor))) who claims to be Christian.

Kill yourself you inbred piece of shit.

>i don't understand what daily reminder means

Obviously it means agnostic, kiddo.

Agnostic means you don't agree with religion, because you question its very cornerstone and premise. Agnostic people are not religious. They disagree with your belief.
If you divide the "not religious" part of the population into 50 groups, then yes, they are low pop each. Just don't expect this tactic to go unnoticed.

The attached chart applies only to the us.
In most other countries politics is a bit more complex than just 2 parties.

Also i understand where you're coming from but
please dont act like any morals rooting to religions - they dont. Also britfag we're on the same side so let us fight again when the bigger evil is gone which is clearly islam.

Deus Vult

>le 'assuming' is Plebbit-tier
>argumentwon.jpg
Can you argue on substance and not semantics?

Not true actually. Agnostics claim, and rightly so, that the question cannot be answered based on our knowledge and perception.

You can be an agnostic atheist but also a agnostic theist. One thing does not exclude the other since they mean whole different things.

1. Religious people claim to know God exists.
2. Agnostics claim to not know weather God exists.
3. Atheists claim to know God does not exist.

No, they don't agree. Agnostics are opponents of religion. Religion is wrong to them.
You cannot be an agnostic atheist either, this is also stupid. You either don't know what the words mean, or can't reason.

Read the definition again.

>1. Religious people believe in god!
>2. Agnostic claim to cannot answer!
>3. Atheists dont believe in god.

Therefore: An agnostic atheist f.e. is willing to say: "i dont believe in god, but i also cant answer the question if he does or doesnt exist."

Agnostics have more of a neutral stance to religion since they're fully aware that neither atheists nor theists can proove or disproove the existence of a higher being.

Religions person:
>I can answer the question - there is a God.
Agnostic person:
>No, you can't answer the question, you are being a moron.

You are biased in your reading of the definition, because you are trying to push agenda.
Distance yourself, read it neutrally. Saying that you can't know is in fact an attack on people saying you can know. Agnostics are opposed to religion, which they consider to be a lie, making a claim to know the unknowable.

>we are the sons of the Crusade

Which one exactly? The one where the Crusader armies sackes Zadar and then ruined Constantinople for good? Of maybe the one where the Pope called out to young Europeans just to sell them to African slavers?

For the sake of my sanity, you win this argument!

Still agnosticism solely is about the question which cannot be answered.
Whilst most agnostics are indeed also atheists (just look at the majority of scientists) it doesnt define you as an atheist.

And just out of curiousity: What agenda am i tryin to push? I wasnt aware of that...

Trying to push the "religiously unaffiliated", "atheist", "anti-theist", "spiritualist", "agnostic' and so on division of non-religions people to make them appear less numerous.

People who are actively religious (and make a concentrated effort to live the life of scripture) are probably less numerous than the people who are actively not religious (and make a concentrated effort to live a secular life).
The greatest majority are people who insist they are religious, but don't live a religious life, other than commonly accepted pop culture stuff like Christmas, church wedding and so on.
These should be the real "religiously unaffiliated people". The problem is when asked they will insist they are religious, despite not being so 99% of their life, and only discovering faith when they have to pray for a miracle or on the Coca Cola Holiday in winter.

Whether you are agnostic or atheist you are still an unbeliever. Agnostic theism is a fallacy, you can't claim to have faith while also saying you can't know if there's a god or not, faith is knowing god

No, i didnt try to push that agenda.. at least not willingly since i dont would even agree with that.
I never thought about that like you put it here, but i guess you're right. Those "religion-light"-whores are a big problem.

People have to realize, that just because they married in a chruch doesnt make them christians. Same goes for islam aswell.

Most of those mulsim faggots around here would get killed by their own people for not folowing the quran as intented.

>Faith=Knowing
Did you came up with that all by yourself or...?

Not him, but I'll chime in again.

I define "faith" as acting as if something is true, without knowing if its true, knowledge here being the scientific kind.
Agnostic people don't act as if there is a God, so I deduce they don't have faith in one.
That is also why I claim that most people who call themselves religious don't have faith. They don't act as if there is a God, and daily break his alleged rules.

I mean, if you believed that you shouldn't masturbate on fear of eternity in hell, you would absolutely never masturbate. This is such an easy choice to make. But most people do not believe that, so they jerk it any chance they get.

>God doesn't exist and I can prove it.

I would like to hear this

yessssss goy, forget the true religion of your ancestors and worship OUR god

c u ck

Ye, faith is taking something as true without evidence.
I dont know if would say that most people who call themselves religious dont have faith, i think they have faith (why would you call yourself relifious otherwise) but i think they have more freedom in that faith which only shows how less of an idea they actually have about it.

That's not what faith means. Daily reminder semantic arguments are shit and usually wrong.

You got "agnostic" wrong. Another daily reminder that semantic arguments are shit and usually wrong.

Can there be some actual discussion aside from word definition and statistics? Whole thread is crap desu.

deus vultures are from reddit

I should have known the eternal semitic cancer, reddit was the homepage of deus vultures.

reddit.com/r/DeusVult/

reddit.com/r/ReclaimTheHolyLand/

reddit.com/r/dankcrusadememes/

reddit.com/r/ReclaimConstantinople/

reddit.com/r/CrusaderKings/.../not_even_deus_vult_can_save_you_now/

reddit.com/r/dankchristianmemes/comments/5yfif4/deus_vult/

There is a massive difference between faith in a religious context and how people use faith colloquially, and acting smug about not knowing the difference doesn't make you look smart

I wouldnt take that as a semantic argument but hell.. please explain what faith means then and how it differs from knowledge.

Agnostics do not know.
Ignostics say you "cannot know"

Again though, does anyone have anything actually relevant to say, or are we, the most advanced creature we know of, going to sit here and argue what you can find in a dictionary all day?

Deus Vult

se·man·tics
səˈman(t)iks/
noun
the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning.

>ur rong
Not an argument.

Explain the massive difference then.
Its also not my goal to look smart but to argue with facts rather then fables.

I, personally, would have mocked his using the improperly conjugated "came" while trying to talk down to someone. Insultingly applied grammatical failures always crack me up unless they're in greentext.

oooo "facts versus fables", look at you...!

This is psy-ops disinfo to discredit Sup Forums in the coming months. Don't take the bait.

Which wikileaks release is that?

The RIGHT Hitchens died.

Doesn't change the fact that he was wrong. Who said I have to put forth an argument?

One should think that we can find it in the dictionary all day. You clearly couldnt!

Ignostics are a "subgenre" if you so want of agnostics. The main difference is that ignostics also claim that everybody who even wastes their time with the god-question, is basically an idiot.

yep

its to create a chistian right vs islam so the jews profit from ww3

Typical Jew double speak

i know what semantic means.
i want from you that you define faith if it isnt taking something as true without evidence.

I stated the distinction correctly, though I'm very bored of doing so. "One should think...!" lel

You, however, "clearly" did not.

I accept your surrender.

Oh you can look it up yourself, you'll find it differs from your description.

God bless you, user.

Tell yourself whatever you want, I'm not impressed.

You don't get to choose what Sup Forums is mate.
You don't have a ban hammer.
You have no control whatsoever xD

Sorry to say, you're fucking powerless.
This is grassroots, get used to it.

True, if you have no argument, its best to mock the grammar of a non-native english speaker!

Fits you simpletons way better anyway then trying to argue with reason.

that image looks doctored

So basically, the only thing you can do is correct grammar then?

Can?

Did you intend to assume?

Just about every Sup Forums faction has a reddit page, doesn't prove anything

I've been on 4chin for years you faggot

the everyday use of faith, or even belief, is basically just a corruption of the religious term to mean you think something is a certain way. this version of faith doesn't work in a religious context; being in a religion means you have formed a covenant with god, you can't form a real pact with god over your soul unless you know with absolute certainty that he is both real and your salvation. otherwise it's just a false promise, it would be like making a pact with a comic book character.

you can hold your dictionary as your bible and chide the believers all you like, but on judgement day your arrogance shall fail before the light of god and you shall be cast into the abyss

China is only "officially atheist". Most of the population follow Chinese folk religion, with Buddhism a close second. Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China today.

I understand your argument. The struggle i have, is that for me, there is no real difference between a comic book character and god.
For me neither of them exist, respectively are just the offspring of the human mind.

I dont want to convince you that god doesnt exist, and i dont want to chide believers at all.

Everybody should be able to believe in whatever they like, as long as they dont blow themselves up or shoving down those religious beliefs into childrens throats.

Gaytheists on suicide watch.

Repent now faggots.

>atheist intellectual

its a bot making the posts entirely,

they are shifting the posts to make it appear on 4plebs archive that pol was always christian

when we have never been or will be

stay smart, looks like the christucck shills have lost the battleground and are seeking to spam us to death

;)

Religions are stupid.
I onyl pretend to be christian, because I believe it is important for the community to unite under something. Expecially now that muslims are taking over everywhere in the world.
But in all seriousness? No, I don't believe in any god.