Sup Forums neets btfo. As a white man...

Sup Forums neets btfo. As a white man, I feel lucky to be born with so many advantages and I know that these advantages have helped me succeed, I don't feel guilty about being born a certain way and I've never experienced overt racism so I feel lucky in that regard as well. Having privelage doesn't make anyone a bad person it is just something that is nice to acknowledge and understand.

It's all Jewish tricks

suppose this is why blacks and women don't see their unfair advantages in life.

Doesn't that prove that it doesn't really exist, though? I mean if it was privileged wouldn't even the biggest NEET have at least some measure of success?

Niggers think guys under 6', without blue eyes + full head of blond hair, and lactose intolerant are white.

those mental gymnastics

You know, I have never met a homeless woman before.
I guess you could count prostitutes, but when I think of a homeless person, I think of a man.

People keep confusing white privilige and class privilige. Related? Yes, but not the same.

Usually a white male too. Occasionally dark man.

white privilege? Oh you mean being white in a country made by and for white people?

so what. it's normal for people belonging to a certain race to have privilege in there own society.

Chocking your successes up to "white privilege" completely discounts the efforts your parents made to facilitate an easier more prosperous life for you. Instead of being grateful you turn your success or your pseudo self hatred into some sort of weapon to fight people you don't know not understand. When you invoke the white privileged meme you spit in the face of those who worked their hardest to make your dreams possible.

You disgust me.

you think those people that come before us are hurt that we have the privilege to live in a society that they built and strived for?

id love my grandchildren to take advantage of the society my generation built for them to live in.

You are using sociological concepts and trying to fit them on to individuals. You liberals love doing that.

So i am priviliged because my parents were hardworking people? Stop with the pilpul

I have. She's actually a good friend of mine.
Nice girl, she had been struggling with a heroin addiction. Last I knew she got in the homeless shelter and is clean now.
I used to help her move her stuff around when she had a place to stay.

"Hey, look, I get it. It's difficult to admit black crime statistics are disproportionately high when you're black and your dad never helped you with math because he was doing 35 to life."

Aren't there black neets too or does drug dealing count as work and prison time as education?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>I get it, when you're black and successful it's hard to admit you were dragged to the top by white-guilt and no accomplishments will ever truly be your own

These people deserve to be oppressed.