Britains NO! Those Syrians will face certain death in Romania and Hungary

Don't you know of the savage civil wars in Romania and Hungary? Millions dead already!

he's kinda cute

not in a sexual way, right?

He looks like Rogan, but even worse!

>Play a side side character in a show from 50-60 years ago
>Ride that out till you die

Why does anyone listen to him

Post boipucci.

If I was in Hungary I'd be capturing groups of sand niggers and lynching them and leaving their bodies hanging for the next batch of sand niggers to find.

Muslims say areas like Pakistan are too dangerous for them to live as well, but it's fucking amazing how many return there on holiday, and marry people from that apparently lethal culture.

I'm sorry...

OH NO! That sucks.

Of course. Everybody knows everything east of Germany, Austria or Italy is a fucking hellhole. Even now, I can hear Silesian guerillas mortaring my village. Hopefully they won't hit a wire that I'm using to steal internet from Germany.

Plus they bring that culture here, create muslm-culture-zones that are equally dangerous. Muslims are literally cancer.

Hey. Could you open up the muslim torture-cages?

Hahahaha. Yes!
Goddamn that's good to hear. Go sort out your own country cowards

If Romanians are savage creatures why would we let them migrate here? Really makes you think

Dont send them to hungary send back to syria or turkey for fucks sake???

Give me a moment. Our bamboo cages are currently filled with Asian tourists.

Maybe it would be best for the syrians to get armed at their border and go back to fight for their country.

They need to go back to whatever middle eastern shitholes they came from!

Send them here, Poland in my opinion needs more diversity.

Literally made a career out of being "that faggot from Star Trek"

How is his opinion even relevant

Yes, YES, YES!
We need to wall Warshafka off and then parachute all the refugees there
Those who will survive ten years will be send back as elite warriors

ITS ANUDDA CRUSADE

Oh those poor acid throwing, cannibalizing, decapitating, gang raping, syrians! How will they ever cope?!

Fucking raghead pieces of dogshit.

I am OK with this,then we march on russia
In Moscow by christmas moje kumy

Just bomb Moscow with our plumbers, they will surrender immidiately

I have a question for britbongs. Why is William and Kate building a two story bunker under Kensington palace? At government expense, btw.

They probably thought that being kept in a refugee camp and having your information be taken down and background checks be done is torture and abuse

Hence, the Brexit?
I swear the whole point of the Brexit was to ensure a future for the U.K that didn't involve rape gangs and minarets.

But you tea drinking soap dodgers couldn't vote for "No, I just don't want Paki cunts in my community" So instead you're deporting equal amounts of Eurotrash to still cling to the moral high ground of not being racist.

It's beautiful, to be honest.

You know why~