Once again, you've been literally blown the fuck out Sup Forums

Once again, you've been literally blown the fuck out Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/58210-stroke-heart-failure-linked-to-marijuana.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not our issue you fucking roach
What it is is that smoking marijuana in any capacity IS degenerate by default

>twice a week
smalltime

>according to a large study

Degeneracy

Yes I totally agree with that and with the sourcres that it cites

>not bad for lungs
How about brain?

Replaying to a roach and an obvious bait.

Men, put yourself together,

who the hell only smokes once or twice a week?

A "large study" conducted by (((them))).

Sup Forums never claimed it was bad for your lungs.
We claimed it was bad for your brain and we claimed it was bad for society's asabiyyah

degenerates, kill yourself ASAP

based

Did they study its potential to turn you into a schizo though?

What about your brain? Regular smokers see detrimental effects in cognitive function.

>studies have shown that
>many scientists speculate

Calm down Nedved,im bringing up the fact this shit has 0 sources to back that up

THE LARGEST STUDY EVAR!
IT WAS EPIC!

Of course it's bad for your lungs. And don't get me started on second hand marijuana smoke!

I bet liberals regret ever having declared war on tobacco. I knew it would bite them in ass.

It maybe so, but i don't have time to smoke it. And it's illegal.
> Inb4 it takes literally 10 minutes tops to burn a joint
Yeah, but i cant concentrate on anything after that, at least for a few hours. Not really. And junk food suddenly looks a lot more appealing.
Dropped that shit during the uni. Getting a few beers in a pub or a glass of whiskey on a weekend, once per month is enough for me.

What was that drug russians would do that will eat your skin/flesh?

>implying most potheads only smoke once or twice a week instead of daily
>implying it doesn't turn you into a fucking retard when you smoke it regardless of any damage to your lungs

Weed is literally a non issue.
>teenagers get caught with it and get yelled at by a cop and parents learn lesson not to do it out the front of a mall
>over the age of 25 and you get caught well then youre a fuck wit who hasnt learnt and if you cant talk your way out of a ticket you deserve to get tazed and fined.

If youre dumb enough to get caught in public smoking it youre a pleb (other than teenagers because muh rebel part of muh life) if youre dumb enough to buy from randoms in the street you deserve it. Literally nobody gets arrested for weed around my area. 1 person did once and they were some stoner rats who
>dealing and smoking in the street near a school
>one of them ran from the cops
>the other took a swing at a cop
I imagine its the same in most places. People only get arrested for it if you have like 10k worth on you or youre a cunt to the cop about it or you smoke it around a school and parents call the cops

Third world shithole posters dont bother replying

Krokodil

>And it's illegal.
People make laws. You can always make something legal with enough time, effort and opinion polls.

>Adults who use marijuana may have an increased risk of stroke and heart failure, according to a new study.

>The people in the study who used marijuana were 26 percent more likely to have had a stroke at some point in their lives than those who did not use marijuana, the researchers found. The people who used marijuana were also 10 percent more likely to have developed heart failure at some point in their lives, compared with people who did not use marijuana, the researchers found.

>The new findings suggest that, like many other medications, cannabis may have side effects, and that patients who use marijuana for medical reasons might need to be monitored for heart-related side effects of the drug, said lead study author Dr. Aditi Kalla, cardiology fellow at the Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia.

livescience.com/58210-stroke-heart-failure-linked-to-marijuana.html

weed's barely a problem, worse shit like alcohol is legal
desu i wish trump would legalize, but regulate it for all states, but it's such a non-issue i couldn't care less which way he goes on it

Krokodil.
It's popularity is a meme, more than an actual reality though. It exists, some people do it (mainly hardcore heroin addicts in poor provinces), but since it's so destructive it kills faster than it can really become popular amongst the "crowd".
Since its effects in bones are so horrifying, media decided to push the narrative that it's popular and widespread in Russia. It's a good clickbait, can't argue with that.

Fugg

I'm going FBI so I have to quit smoking for ten years prior. If I stop smoking weed and start running (I regularly work out, just not cardio) will I reverse this nonsense study? Implying that it's true? Dude weed lmao no side effects

Of course. But my other point stand.
It's way too time-consuming to smoke weed or do any kind of light drugs regularly (including drinking and smoking cigs).

but but muh degeneracy right guys

Sage for fallacious post.

>according to the largest study ever done, breathing car exhaust once a week is not bad for your stomach

Not smoking is also not bad for your lungs. How about that?

Its a good thing I don't smoke then!

Vaping once a day keeps the doctor away!

Fuck combustion.

a lot of people. back when I used to smoke I only did it on weekends. It was a social thing for me because I couldn't drink anymore.

>ho man you guys are so stupid
>killing your lungs with that smoke
>everybody knows the only way to smoke is by sucking on heated copper coils

it might not damage the lungs but you should be sure as hell it exaggerates your psychological problems and causes all kinds of shit to your brain. While the substance is not that harmful , if you are going to use it for recrational purposes you shouldnt do it more than twice or thrice a month not week.

t.biology major

The reefer madness fags are not Sup Forums. You are not Sup Forums. I am not Sup Forums. All of us are Sup Forums. All of us have differing views and opinions. The only universal constant is that OP is a faggot.

A who smokes so rarely
B smoking 1-2 cigs a week wouldnt hurt you either

how does that make Sup Forums btfo?

Waiting for the 2016 numbers to come in, so 2015 will have to do for now.

>i watched an episode of family guy and now i'm enlightened: the post

sage your sage

Who said all people here hate the Mary Jane?

Like, who the fuck are you? xD
Ya'll need pepe.

>my constituional rights can be taken away from me without a constitutional amendment and I am okay with it because I don't understand what they're used for!

Great argument there buddy

Did your mommy drink ethyl while she was waiting you?

> I haven't the slightest fucking clue what I'm talking about.
> Here's some shit I pulled out of my ass.
> I will now proceed to throw it around the room.

> t. turkroach "university" "science"

we had a lecture just on this topic , also from my own experiences i can validate that lecture

The effects are greatly exaggerated on children because their brains are different. More important than keeping adults from smoking marijuana is keeping it away from children.

In all honesty the best way to do that is to legalize it, that way the point of sale and "straw purchaser" are liable for it ending up in the hands of children. Both much more visible (usually) than a drug dealer.

Society will also benefit greatly from not giving normal people a reason to associate with legitimate criminals, some of whom murdered the last drug dealer in order to sell weed in a location.

this guy gets it , i went to Amsterdam twice and smoked alot less than what I used to smoke here

Consider a use case:

A police officer catches a group of kids with marijuana. The officer now knows it had to have been an adult that bought it, so they can ask the parents if their weed has fallen into their hands, or find out who is 18+ associating with the children.

I imagine that's easier than tracking their movements until they spot them going to meet a drug dealer.

>smoking it once or twice a week
>once or twice a week
i don't think i know a single stoner who doesn't smoke it basically every day

This
It's one thing to do it when you're older and your brain is fully developed into an adult brain. It's something else entirely when you're younger and the brain is still developing.
People who smoke weed who aren't purposefully ignorant tend to agree that smoking cannabis heavily at an early age tends to "freeze" the person's emotional maturity at that age. It's pretty much the thing that separates the w00 420 BRUH BLAZE tt faggots from the people who just smoke cannabis and no one would suspect it.

It's likely that greater dividends would be received by employing every high schooler, though.

Gotta enfranchise them ASAP.

Why is it that a good 75% of all weed smokers I've known end up being fucking lazy and can't go out of their way to do anything? I'm not talking about when they're on it. I mean in general

It might not damage your brain, but it sure as fuck messes with something in there while you've got a habit.

Most weed smokers in non legal states are stuck with w/e comes through their region. As a result, variety is not really an option and the most popular stuff is going to be prevalent. Meaning in most cases, couchlock, fuck doing anything, indica types and indica dominant hybrids are going to be the main thing they smoke.
It really is a personality issue though. People who like to think and exercise mentally tend to like sativas and sativa dominants. People who don't tend to like indicas and indica dominants.

Let's not forget the Chinese getting free human experimentation via "research chemicals" and fake weed.

No telling what illegal drugs are doing to people.

Why smoke weed when you can vaporize without anything catching fire and forming carcinogens?

SMOK WEED ERRYDAY

It may not affect you, but it attracts trash as you see. I only know one person who is normal and does it. Everyone else is a worthless fucking degenerate loser including my brother.

Good points also. Things were fine when it was just jwh-018 for the longest time. Then all the hysteria started over it because stupid teenagers were being stupid teenagers, the war against drugs got involved, and the chinese labs that make it just kept churning out legal variation after variation that just kept getting further and further out of the realm of effects that people had come to expect from it.

According to a CDC study from 2015, 87% of marijuana that was confiscated in 5 different states had over 400 toxic contaminant in levels deemed hazardous to the central nervous system. Some of the worst were: 532ppm of Arsenic, 312ppn formaldehyde and 180ppm N-(phosphonomethyl)glycine, all known carcinogens and human mutagens.

must be that mexican brickweed, it's easy to spot because it's compressed into flakes

Smoking is disgusting and morally wrong.
You should all be ashamed.

No, I just made it all up, like the OP.

Making weed legal would take the money away from nigger criminals and bring it to a legal private sector that would create jobs and tax revenue. Making weed legal would also allow universities to actually study it properly so all its medicinal properties could be harnessed. There is a shit ton of money and jobs to be made. We have the opportunity to take the markets away from the criminals.

Only criminals and the drug enforcement agencies benefit from weed being illegal. The whole society would be far better off if it was regulated, taxed and legal.

First of all remember to sage

And? Weed is degenerate not because it harms you (although it does ,like every smoking does) it is the mind altering that makes it degenerate and the weed culture which is total cancer