Daily reminder women will take pictures of you and post them on Instagram for their friends to laugh at

Daily reminder women will take pictures of you and post them on Instagram for their friends to laugh at.

thats probably you canacuck

>Talking to women

Get out normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>canadian flag

slide thread

Nope.

My account is normie to the max. I follow a lot of QT's in and around my age without much - if any - suspicion.

The shit I see on a daily basis is infuriating. Though between you & me I've talked one girl out of suicide and sold a book to another.

Why do you signal out women in this? Are you gay? * Most* people your age are shallow degenerates.

>Hey look, here's a normal happy living guy
>LMAO look how he smiles but he doesn't know he's a fucking ugly retard!

Is that her point?

I always feel like i'm this guy, I don't think girls would take pictures of me; but they'd definitely post about my autism of pursuing them.

It's red-pilling yourself without wading through the shills on pol.

Sup Forums is one of the more normie boards when it comes to gfs. Get out /r9k/ reddit_MGTOW

He deserves all the ridicule he receives, for not lifting.

The girl herself is a promo model whose entire account is identical selfies of her getting stoned.

Yup. Cruelty feels super good when your'e nothing but a semi sentient wet hole.

I don't get it.
Looks like a normal dude with his dog and phone.

We'll they definitely talk about it to their girlfriends, and that's just my experience with having, at one point in time, a balance of guy/girl friends in a group.
When it was me, and maybe like 3 other girls in our friends group hanging out, they'd all talk serious shit. Like shit ok boys, shit on girls, shit on people, life, etc. no shit only loved complaining

When it was me and my bros majority hanging out with homegirls, we all talked shit on each other to our faces, conversed about bullshit happening in our lives, maybe played vidya if there were games around

Women are fucking mean if they are all handing out together

The girl is a cakeface who does nothing but smoke weed and take selfies. She believes living under the same roof as a slightly chubby dude and his dog is a major inconvenience.

looks like a guy I used to play CS with

he was pretty good

Pretty dumb. All I see is a guy loving his doggo and probably trying to bond with his new roommate roastie, who thinks she's somehow better than him. He'll probably add more to the economy and be more useful than her, just by virtue of being male desu senpai

He'll certainly be more useful.

He looks pretty happy, women hate that.

My gf almost stopped social media since we've been together.

>green hair
>blank dumbass expression
>'scene' clothing

would rail/10

Looks like a tranny tbqh

> women will take pictures of you
get out, get out now, leave GET OUT OUT OUT GO GO NOW LEAVE NOOOOOWWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>have to contact someone
>don't have their number
>go on facebook to contact them instead
>mfw i see wagegap shit and feminist slam""poetry""

>tfw 3/16

shit tits / 10

>generic boring basic scene bitch with too much makeup

all the "edge" but without any real edge

2/10

Face of a crack addict with toomuch makeup

user

WANT

MILKY

REEEEE

Why ARE they all prematurely balding?

I really hope no one here doxes her and gives her a mental breakdown.