Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start: He's very bad at public speaking

What ? He's the best speaker I've seen so far in my life.

He's overly interested in self aggrandizement.

The wall is retarded and a waste of money, won't work

he's going to let this moron undermine net neutrality

Hillary is a terrible liar

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

His campaign theatrics (particularly all those damn tweets) are not going to help him anymore now that he's President, it's only going to make all of us look bad.

>$0.05 has been deposited to your account

> image name

Fuck off back to where you belong.

He didn't launch the nukes yet.

He's friends with the joos

oh look, this thread again.

I actually think hes a good speaker, but in a different way. He may not be the best or most coherent speaker, but his speeches really make you feel like you're his friend, hes a real person, and most of all his speeches hyped you up. That said his healthcare plan right now is kinda shit desu

All jokes aside, we can't let him get access to the nuclear codes

He loves his daughter enough to let a liberal Zionist take over the entire administration

he hasn't executed order 66 yet

He is so easily butthurt over any criticism it's ridiculous

He's goes on about irrelevant and peripheral details like crowd size, how he did better than people thought he would with minorities and Apprentice ratings a lil too much.

Source on the girl?
Or if someone posts more of them tits thatd be great

hasn't drone-bombed the CIA headquarters yet

He's very bad at not winning.

he is a pedo child trafficker

This doesn't make him a bad public speaker.
In fact this way of talking won him the election.
The people are sheep's not him

Emphasis on the word "yet" my friend

>name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump
He's racist

He needs to get off twitter

OP IS DEEP STATE TRYING TO CREATE DOUBT AND START INFIGHTING

DO NOT SURRENDER

>that file name

Not enough separation of church and state.

>shareblue-datamining-image

not sure if troll

He hasn't started carpet bombing small villages yet...

He is not nationalistic enough. I fear he will grant another amnesty. They have to go, not get a slap on the wrist. If you are going to drop the hammer you cannot do it softly. I don't care what it costs to root them all out and I don't care that it is cheaper to let them get away with it.

>young blonde boy
>his son?
>shows picture of Mayor Guliani in a drag skit

Definitely a troll, who would put an email address and instructions like that in a filename?

They'd either have the photo and information stored in a client software system or have the file only accessible by that specified user.

Source on girl fag lords

>filename
How have you not been banned for spamming already? It's like the third one today and the 12th this week. I know you're trying to make shareblue look bad but this is getting ridiculous m8.

Wonder what happens if I email that, if I get a damon mailer

I found her. Not sharing, kek.

>1 (one) criticism you have of Trump
Sadly, he doesn't have a sexy body

It's not supposed to be pretty, it's supposed to work

I'm guessing it's an actual email address and the person made the thread so people would spam them with hateful messages

This is heresy! You shall be purged!

okay, he has no flaws

He supports Israel

Hey Shareblue.

Try using a different fucking picture next time you make the same topic for the 534th time in a row.

I always get the impression from these threads that they're likely started by a completely demoralized DNC member who is desperately fishing for ANYTHING that remotely concerns the Sup ForumsMAGA base in the fleeting hope to defeat the God Emperor in 2020.

No, Mrs. Clinton. I will not help you.

Actually public speaking is one his main strengths. He reached out to people better than any other politician. Sure he s not as technically competent as some other politicans, but he speaks in normal language to appeal to the masses rather than bullshitting them with the technicals that politicians often use to cover up tax hikes and foreign involvement.

>Filename
Nerd virgins please. Sage

>pro uncontrollable military spending
>Troops in Syria
>Pro NSA
>Wanted to assassinate Snowden
>Pro spending
>Pro centralization
>Impossible to pay for infrastructure plans
>Obongocare replacement is shit
>Appointments to "drain the swamp" include many bankers and people like he said he'd get rid of
>Doesn't respect freedom of speech enough
>Doesn't respect the freedom of the internet
>Terrible speaker
>Jew lover / israeli shill

>Troops in Syria
>Impossible to pay for infrastructure plans
>Obongocare replacement is shit
>Jew lover / israeli shill
Sounds like a great guy to me

Hmm, D&C tactics from the DNC? You guys are getting pretty desperate, pic related. But I'll humour you: my one and only criticism of the Trumpenreich is that he hasn't yet rounded you faggots up and put you in concentration camps.

The wall is a stupid idea.

Whats her name???????????????11111111

Sage this shill thread, I've seen the same thread for the last 5 days

Her name is Rober Paulson

drumpf btfo

Everybody needs a hobby