Is America shit?

Is America shit compared to the rest of the developed world, and if so then why?

What makes us shit?
We practically developed this world.
Everyone else just followed in our footsteps.

rot in hell commie scum

Anybody posting below me is a jealous nonAmerican who hate us cuz they anus

we are THE shit

Well considering how many countries are anti-american it just got me wondering.

In some ways, but not others (as you could say about a bunch of countries)

Lmao. You followed the steps of Europe, then enterprises came and made what u call "muh culture of freedom"

You measure yourself by people who don't like you or are jealous of you?

America is the only good country left, it's the rest who are shit

I hate chad not because I am better than him, but that he is better than me
.All I am saying is that this modern era globally was practically build by America.

Well considering that most of Europe considers us to be a shitty country I just started to wonder whether or not we truly are shit.

>Well considering that most of Europe considers us to be a shitty country

Do they? I mean in some aspects yeah, but I would sure as hell rather live in (some of) america than in a lot of Europe at the moment.

>Arrogant, ignorant, fat Americans
>Shitty Education
>Shitty cops
>Racism
>Shitty Government
>Getting involved in other countries affairs

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
In general, it seems like Europeans dislike Americans

If you did not import brains into your country you would be third world tier by now. All the important technological advancesyou created was based refugees that came during WW2 or later.
Your society is at the brink of collapse but it is not because of blacks or latinos. It is because the only thing that is somehow notable about your country is your military power and the economic power derived from shit you fucked up by your military.
Your society is crumbling and both sides of the spectrum and you are just busy hating on each other. Your dream of preserving white race in your country is futile and if you want to escape the inevitable fall of whites in power you better move abroad.
And Trump is going to make it fall even faster. And that is why I supported him.

In some parts, but Europe and America fed off each other and then it all went downhill.

>>Shitty Education

Really it's just the inner-city schools full of niglets.

So basically what you are saying is that no matter what America's fucked.

Well yeah, but you have some nice scenery and food culture. Talking about America as one country and culture doesn't really work, it's hard to grasp for Europeans where you can drive through 5 countries with utterly different languages and cultures in like a day

>>Shitty cops
>>Racism
>>Shitty Government
>>Getting involved in other countries affairs

Butthurt brown person detected.

So shit that at least every student with good education trying to flee in your country.

It's not just the niggers though, even in the whiter states they still fall shorter in education than most of Europe.

Yez, youz a rite about thiz, i amz juz a negger

I believe so. Trump was just a last tremor of a dying corpse. The world is no longer West versus East with America dominating one side. China, India, South America even some countries in Africa are developing on an insane level. The steps it took the west to go trough industrial revolution 200 years can be done under 50. It will be during your lifetime (assuming you are average Sup Forums demografic:20-something) then majority of the world will have at least living standarts of poorest americans. And however that is good for the rest of the world - you are fucked since you wont be hot shit anymore.

Also unless you flip out, start a WW3, nuke everything cause somebody chimped out at Israel or some shit. They you can be a king of the wasteland for next 100 years. But the rest will catch up sooner or later. And when that happens they will meet you going up as you fall down.

denial detected

>We practically developed this world.
>Everyone else just followed in our footsteps.
>that moment when no history before 1776
I love Murica.

You have (had?) more niggers and other shitskins than europe, but you're also less pretentious and generally nicer.

It's a comfy feel knowing that my local pub is centuries older than the USA.

Universal wealth is in America's best interest. China only started acting like preteen girl with those islands because their bureaucracy is so fucking shit they need to distract people from endemic corruption.

Just because you have history,doesn't mean you helped developed the world.
Take Africa for example.
I was actually specifying our world today.

The huge cities and those places full of rednecks are worse than every European country. Although the regular American countryside is God like.

>I was actually specifying our world today.
>that moment when no development before 1776
Not much changed

>All I am saying is that this modern era globally was practically build by America.

lmao and then you cunts wonder why people hate you

>China only started acting like preteen girl with those islands because their bureaucracy is so fucking shit they need to distract people from endemic corruption.

You think anyone is being distracted from the endemic corruption? They want the islands because if they have permanently manned land that far into the sea they can redraw the borders and get billions of dollars worth of fishing and oil rights, as well as very tactically significant staging posts.

No

I do wonder why.
Answer it for me.

However anything that makes your country any notable are living standards and money. And when that increases world-wide you will be forced to take a back seat like any former dying empire. Look at Brits. Still pretty powerful but not at all that much relevant as it used to be.
Also you have systemic problems that suffocates your potential. Your education and healthcare are shit unless you are rich (and it will go downhill from here for at least 4 years) so you are missing out on much of the potential your population has to offer. Then there is this whole race thing that only divides you. I just cant see it ending up good for you in a long run. And "muh white pride" is not going to help you.

>We practically developed this world
says the half-European mix blood on the continent conquered and claimed by his ancestors

You know what's also older? Current African infrastructure.

Guess if your mud hut isn't broken don't fix it, eh?

>MURICA land of the FREE
>Pay for education
>Pay for healthcare
>Work at McDonalds
>Eat burgers and kfc everyday
>N1 country in diabetus
>Fattest people on planet
>Debt of trillions

this
And to be honest there is not much US can do about it if something drastically doesnt change

Imagine if you made 40% more money...

Rome set the standards for democracy and modern democracy. The UK and France started the industrial revolution

I'd lose it all on healthcare while I was in jail for using the wrong gender pronoun.

>You know what's also older? Current African infrastructure.

There's a difference between preservation and a lack of advancement

Free stuff is not freedom, no wonder your country is so shit. Deal with those unemployment numbers and then maybe we'll let you post.

>literally as lazy as employable as american Negros.

Greece set the standars
Do u even history bro?

Dude the Chinese are doing marvel in Africa at the moment. The infrastructure growth of Africa is one of the fastest growing industries.

im noticing these threads keep popping up more and more. Looks like the rest of the world hates us even more because of Trump haha.

And our lagging behind is thanks to the Republicans

Care to explain it to me then?

Dude, American politicians have been trying to get other democratic countries to lead the world just about since the end of the cold war because we're tired of shelling out so much fucking money. If India goes from being a poor democracy to being a rich democracy and spends tons on troops, no one here will complain.

Well, it's probably because you don't understand nothing about development of the modern world if you think that it was purely made by the US which achieved any measurable influence only in the 20th century.

forgot to mention Greece

you think you're free, none of us are free
we will never be free until we rise up and gas the jews

America is great, the Jews make it shit.

>N1 country in diabetus
The number 1 country in diabetes is India

>Free stuff is not freedom

Neither is having 22% of the worlds prison pop. with 4 and a half percent of the worlds people

But hey, those license plates and military gear need to get made somehow :^)

what is gender studies and why does only amerifucks have it?

So long as they stay there to run the show it'll be fine. Zimbabwe and South Africa are more than enough proof of what happens when they either voluntarily leave, or are forced out.

that is if their governments will stay favourable to US. there are new kids around the block and Uncle Sam is such a bully :(

Well they dont colonize the place. They just invest in it in exchange for political favours, mining rights and further investment opportunities. BUt different than the colonial era

i think theres good and bad things when compared to the rest of the developed world.

id say it depends on your social standing. its still one of the countries with the most opportunity for economic opportunity and in my opinion its one of the best places you can live if youre wealthy. with the the distribution of wealth though, theres also a much higher chance that you end up poor than other developed countries and we treat our poor people like shit.

so i guess america is great if you like to roll the dice.

adjust that for race and then go ahead and come back.

It a degree that makes your a master of telling apart your ideological enemies and friends. Pretty handy to be honest

Burgerland is overhyped.

If I weren't born here, I'd throw up hearing about this place.

If you really need me to? Do you really not see a difference between not having anything new to build and having lots of very old and historical buildings that can be preserved for the sake of culture? It's not like towns in England are little twee edwardian villages, it's just quite nice to see and frequent some of the same buildings in London that people five hundred years ago did, along with all of the modern stuff.

You can still escape. You know that the Wall is meant to keep you in, right?

They say that an American thinks 100 years is a very long time, while a Brit thinks 100 miles is a very long distance.

Asshurt don't even know what fucking flag that is stay irrelevant peasant

The end results will be the same. A dog can be taught to drive a car. However there's even quite a few humans who fail to understand how to maintenance them.

That's nice, something great to do. However, it's certainly not a point of national pride.

Thats pretty shitty comparison. Quality over quantity mate.

Of course there's a huge race disparity, but that doesn't change the fact that it's an infinitely higher race disparity than anywhere else.

Whether it's america that messed up it's black population or the other way around, the industrial prison complex is ludicrously corrupt and I find it incredible that people don't talk about it more often

I guess you could argue that you've managed to finesse keeping mass indentured workforces past the rest of the international community, nice job

We in Serbia went from hating you to almost pitying you for livng there. It's painfully visible USA is becoming decaying corpse that just stinks more and more

The universities of Cape Town, Pretoria and so on are also growing. Dont worry. They will get there.
Unless you are dumb fuck that think that Africans are animals unable to logically comprehend advanced physics.

Says the migrant from Africa? Who cares how someone got somewhere and how long ago? It's what you do with it. It's like you want us to admit to being European so you can somehow share in our victory? Fuck off cunt

How fucked do you have to be if Serbians think your country is shit

Geographic diversity is kinda nice to have. I can visit different places without leaving the company of people who generally have the same values, culture that I do.

>I can visit different places without leaving the company of people who generally have the same values, culture that I do.

The values part is fair enough (and was true in Europe up until recently) but surely experiencing alien cultures is one of the main driving forces behind wanting to see new places in the first place?

>victory
Mate, you build your society on Europeans foundations. Add a couple of criminals and slave labour and all you need to do is put it in the over to bake America

>our victory
>got lucky with WWII
>calls it a victory
In Russia we call it Manyamir. A state of living in an imaginery world that can be crafted only by delussional mind of a prison faggot.

>Unless you are dumb fuck that think that Africans are animals unable to logically comprehend advanced physics.

why are you denying science? I guess if this was a thousand years ago you'd call me a heretic for telling you the earth is round? How about go look it up and come back to me? I'll wait.

The crimes certainly are not fitting to the punishment. However, these are undesirable peoples. If we killed them off we'd be better off for it. Anyone I grew up with who is in prison deserves to be there.

If heard of white guilt but nation guilt? You're definitely a globalist retard huh?

With a European passport I can pretty much visit the same climates you can for 100 Euro flight ticket. Not much difference for me desu but YES. You have beautiful nature which would probably be the only reason I would want to visit the place.

Nah like 80% of important modern inventions were created by americans

As times goes by i realize i'd rather be poor and safe than rich and scared of no-go zones, streets and people

Nah. Could be better, could be worse. we're a civilization at the height of its power with all the attendant problems. Our "poor" people are richer than 90% or the rest of humanity. When your poor people have obesity problems and own iPhones, you're a fucking rich country. We also still have a lot of the freedoms lain out in the Bill of Rights even if there is judicial overreach. We're one of the last places in the western world without hate speech laws.
This Brit gets it. I live in North Alabama. i drove to Montreal to visit friends a few years ago. It took 20 hours of driving at speeds exceeding 70 mph (112 kph) to reach the Canadian border at the Thousand Islands crossing and another 6 to reach Montreal. ( 60 kph on a four lane limited access highway, really Quebec?) A drive from my home town to Colorado Spring is 20 hours, a drive to LA would be 30 hours. That's total drive time, not including stops. The country is huge, and while we all mostly speak the same language, there are noticeable differences in culture, accents and food that foreign visitors pick up on quickly. I'll freely admit that we're not all good. That we've done some terrible shit, like the bullshit the Obama administration did in funding and arming ISIS and flooding Europe with refugees. We're trying to fix it. But, unfortunately, that's the kind of bullshit empires pull. And we are an empire, though the politically correct term is "superpower" now.

I never fucking got this, if you try to identify with that heritage you're a dirty goat fucking half bloos, if you try to distance yourself, you're race traitor.

On a real level, I do not like europeans. My ancestors left for a reason and I have no doubt that those reasons were fully justifiable.

>However, these are undesirable peoples. If we killed them off we'd be better off for it.

Yeah fuck all of those degenerate asshole who get caught shoplifting food three times and so gets a life sentence because their country thought it was a good idea to base laws on baseball

I spent a year in Espana, lived in Torrejon de Ardoz (no, I'm not military) and although I fucking love Espana and visited every comunidad, but infrastructure wise and "administration wise" (city planning, urban development, local policies (state level etc) absolutely pale in comparison... the USA just excels in this regard.

The USA is unique too, because it's really just a bunch of people working together, not because they have to, but because they want to for the good of their community, etc. Everyone has equal opportunity and rights to make changes (run for public office, start petitions, open a business, propose legislature, etc. etc.) I don't know any other country that can compare to this type of effectiveness in administration than what you find in Red, American states.

Well there we have another reason for inevitable downfall of US.
Also "cause science!" is not an argument. And I wont open this topic on Sup Forums since I will be leaving spoon.
Just one thing: With this kind of approach you are leaving a lot of potential for domestic growth. If you just assume blacks are more stupid (and I believe it to be more connected to wealth and cultural capital if anything) then you are missing out on skilled labour, brains and perhaps a friend or two.

India has 10 times healthier food than the US. They cook their food they dont eat frozen processed shit everyday abusing the microwave

China's real problem is that the "one child" policy has left them with 125 men to every hundred women. They've got a society reaching critical mass. So they're conscripting the excess men into the army and getting ready to go a conquering lest that excess energy and dissatisfaction results in revolution.

>says a country trough which 1 milion refugees stampeded two years back
Pretty based Srbro. Just watch out for the 15000 pakis and afghanis squatting your abandoned train depots

Microwaving frozen foods such as vegetables or meats is no different than steaming them.

Frozen dinners used to be extremely unhealthy. However, recently within the last decade there has been an incredibly large push to offer "healthy" frozen meals that contain far less sodium, no preservatives, hormones, and all that.

The fucking meme about microwave food is really cringe worthy if you have an actual understanding of what is happening when you microwave something.

America starts in 1620, not 1776. 1776 was just when the United States of America started. Other than that, fair point.

We are too shit for them, they all leave

But i agree, them just being here decreased safety

The modern world is a product of Western Civilization, which has been a going concern for over 2,500 years.

Don't confuse state laws with federal laws in the future. I can understand the difficulty as you're not familiar with the difference. I'll give you a pass this time and a smiley face. :)

Is that your version of you're right but it hurts me feelings so I'm going to run away after changing the goal post?