Flags

If your country doesn't have a cross on your flag, then you are a heathen muslim and must be exterminated.
The cross is a symbol of western Christianity. And culture.

The English flag is a crusader flag. Muzzies don't like it. Fuck 'em.
Pic is my church, proudly flying the cross of Saint George.

POST FLAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uUAotoXKmY&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet you're the only person who attends this church on a Sunday morning, amirite user?

What if the flag has a cross AND a moon??

Hell, thats gotta be one old church

Do you think it will be some quality shitposting here?

I try to attend church, but usually sleep in because I'm lazy.
There's an evening service if I sleep in.

I like going to church. pic is inside. It's very old - parts of it were built by the Normans,about 1,000 years ago.
I meet really good people there and we provide charity; I help run a food distribution centre from the community hall next to the church.
Usually twice per week. We get donations; mainly non perishable food.

Yay! 4 crosses are the best!

I'm not shitposting.

Are there are any qt 3.1415926536s hanging around your church, OP?

Unrelated topic, i see graveyards around your church and im pretty curious about this, you have those Satanistic "holidays" like haloween and you are afraid of graveyards, why do you Westerners are afraid of them? You belive in zombies and shits, why would your ancestors harm you?

In my country graveyards are holy places we even have feasts there to honor and remmeber our family, every EU guy said it was weird and shit? Greeks and Russians also do this only you are making it weird?

You have the southern cross on your flag.
Nice one.
My sis lives in NZ and she pointed out the southern cross in the night sky.
The visible stars are different here because of hemispheres and science.
She lives in Upper Hutt. I like NZ, it's very similar in culture to rural England. My sis wants me to move there, but I'm content here and I don't want to uproot my wife and kids.

> implying christianity is anything other than a cancer

Come on, don't be stupid

Fuck off and die you christian cunt. I worship pagan gods

australia has a cross on it

Anglicans are not Christian,same with Catholics you have been all jewed into believing some jack off as you supreme leader cause of muh traditions.

>You have the southern cross on your flag.

Don't forget the Union Jack

>In my country graveyards are holy places
Same here. I have to walk through the graveyard to visit my mum. Her house is just behind the graveyard.
We have pagan festivals - halloween, easter, christmas. And building fires on the top of the mountains at various times in the year.

The Christian festivals are overlayed on pagan festivals. That's why I mention Christmas and Easter. They are utterly pagan festivals. Chistianity had to fit in with the old ways as it would otherwise have been rejected.
The most important for me are the teachings of Christ and His example.

US flag. No cross.
SAD.

Amen!
I love Crosses on flags. I fly a Jerusalem Cross flag myself. I also made my own: It says "There is only one God" on top, "and Christ Jesus is His Lamb" on bottom, with a black cross in between, and the whole thing is surrounded by celtic-style bordering. Would get a pic buts 2:15 AM here is the burger, can't do it now.
Anyway, yeah, I really wish America would just put a fucking cross on the flag. Love the Crosses of the British Isles too (England and Cornish are best). Do X-shaped crosses count? 'Cause we got 'em.

God. Save. The. Motherfuckin'. Queen.

Wrong on both fronts. I always attend Church. Then again, I'm in uni to be a fucking preacher, so I guess I'm an exception in that regard.
Anyway, My Britfag, beautiful little chapel there. Always have envied the High Church lot.

>food charity

You do know that 1) literally nobody is starving in UK, and 2) the people who show up to accept charity are parasitical people there to exploit you. Real humans don't take the hit to their dignity no matter how poor.

Makes sense, we got some pretty messed up Pagan rituals from old Slav faith to honor the Old gods, we got that fire part too and we bath in icy water in the winter we belive it gives good health for the rest of the year. But those are all Pagan customs and remnants of old faith before we took on Christianity.
youtube.com/watch?v=9uUAotoXKmY&t=8s

>I will never be born in a small village, grow up in a tight, friendly community and go to church every weekend and not be autistic piece of filth

;_;

True. Christmas and Easter need to be banned. Celebrating the birth and death of Christ is good, but the current dates coincide w/ heathen filth. I would suggest re-dating them, somehow. Perhaps adopt the Orthodox dates?

HEYHEYHEY take it down a notch bud

RARE (?)

what about sweden

>implying that all religions arnt cancer

implying atheism isnt cancer

Well, he is from Florida, so technically, he has a kind of cross on his flag [?]

dont let ur imam hear you typing like that achmed

You were saying?

>to be a fucking preacher
God bless, user.

Spread the Gospel.
>And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

>(((cross)))
>(((muslim)))
>(((crusader)))
>(((Saint George)))

Yes goy, you are the pinnacle of Aryanism, following a foreign sandnigger god

Our new flag

its not funny when an actual (((faggot))) uses that word, thats our word you scumbag italian

You need to be >50% white to apply for one

Here graveyards are for grievance, and rememberance. We dont have celebrations in graveyards. Thats something more personal where a family would take a shot for the loved one, or say a prayer. Also the shit you said about Halloween is for kids. No one is actually scared, its just a place of silence.

We are

You're that guy from the alternate flag thread right?

Wait brb lemme pray to my sky god for forgiveness lul

>that Obama quote
that can't be real...

Whateva. Biblical Unitarian here; thus immune to (((Your))) criticism of the Church.
Also,
>Be you
>literal ((()))
>Using the ((()))
>Attacking the white Christians who actually like you.
lol

Thanks bro.
Good luck with Brexit; we can meme the EU into non existence if we try hard enough.

Literally every town and city in Netherlands featuring a building taller than two stories is at least 80% JIHAD ALLAHU DURKA DURKA, I've seen it for myself.

Yeah i frequent those.

Also I know that flag is a blatant ripoff of the norwegian one but I just really like it.

Reminder that Christianity is the same as Islam, only pacified.

It is a false desert religion.

You jew worshipping fools have no place in Europe.

just looked it up, its not

although maybe all the transcripts of us congress aren't on the internet, in which case, it might be

no way man i already designed your new flag

the black represents black people in your countries

Because I am a God-fearing Catholic, I won't tell you to kill yourself.

But please, see yourself out.

my county flag

We have the Kroaz Du (Black cross) and the Gwen Ha Du (White and Black).

First one was created during the middle age like all the European flags with cross. Second one was created by nationalists at the begining of the last century. I didn't like the last one because it reminded decadent America but now that Trump win, it looks better. The Kroaz Du is still the best, islamo-leftists hate this.

r8

Mine counts right?

i didnt ask but okay

heres queenslands flag

Fućk off paki cunt.

Thanks Germanon

tfw the cross was a pagan symbol long before Christianity

I like it.

Catholics and Protestants,
Shia and Sunni muslims.
See the parallels?
You are the exact same as them, only pussified.

Cristianity was brought into Europe the same way Islam is being brought in right now.
But yet you still bow to their (((god))).

sweet got a new arab country to my collection :)

fuck you bigot, im proudly african

Christianity is European?

What about Paganism?

I think ur oversimplifying things, maybe your mind is clouded by all dat Priest cock.

Who knows.

God save our gracious Queen!

Long live our noble Queen!

God save the Queen!

Send her victorious,

Happy and glorious,

Long to reign over us,

God save the Queen.

O Lord our God arise,

Scatter her enemies

And make them fall;

Confound their politics,

Frustrate their knavish tricks,

On Thee our hopes we fix,

God save us all!

Good colony

Are you the lead designer for Sweden's new flag because I like the way you're thinking

That's not a cross, that's a fucking plus

Except it wasn't you imbecile.
Islam was forced upon by the Mecca tribe, who conquered the nearby land.

Christianity became famous from a prophet turned martyr, and gradually became the official religion of the Roman Empire.

The Sunni and Shia split was from Muhammed's offspring, who split apart based upon different views. The protestant reformation was a reformation because the Catholic church at the time was corrupt and took bribes from everyone.

Go back to being edgy elsewhere, infidel.

>australian flag
>still apart of the commonwealth
>southern states turned into lgbt shitshows
UNFEDERATE PLEASE

but user how could we survive without the vital resources provided by NSW and victoria?

>gradually became the official religion of the Roman Empire
This is the reason it fell.

Are you saying that Christianity wasn't forced upon the people in Europe?
They threw away their religions and willingly took up this sandnigger religion?
In a thousand years from now, an idiot just like you will say the same thing about Islam.

You are a moron, Christianity in Europe is heavily intertwined with ancient pagan rites and rituals. Look it up.

i live in victoria and all i see in the city is gays and homeless people

why the fuck did we put dan andrews in charge? fucking labor moron just puts train stations everywhere so he can remain relevant SOMEDAY PAULINE HANSON WILL BE ELECTED PRIME MINISTER AND ON THAT DAY WE WILL RID OURSELVES OF THE CANCER THAT IS THE COMMUNIST LGBT MOVEMENT

>ancient pagan rites
It copied them, because they needed to take over the people.
The same way that churches were built on pagan holy grounds.
Christianity is a thief religion.

My main argument against Christianity is that it gives people a slave mentality.

Nothing good was ever achieved by being stuck on your knees.

Unless you're a waifu. In which case, yeah.

But it still seem unnatural.

Accept cultural enrichment, Habibi.

Its the only way xD
Fucks sake lad

Fuck off venelane cunt

no

Christianity is gay.

>I'm in uni to be a fucking preacher
>fucking
>fag

yeah I doubt it. faggot.

atheism is cancer just the same.

>I've seen it for myself.

Haha we have a double cross

that's not your flag.

>be me
>white australian male
>live in victoria
>go to city for lunch
>on the train see aboriginals staring at blonde girl on her phone
> le me "somebody's getting raped tonight"
>walk out of flinders street station
>see lgbt sjw fags parading about how there are over 7 trillion genders and how we should learn them all
>walk down street as homeless person asks me for money
>ignores and keeps walking
>homeless man gets up and says by not giving him money im a transphobic cis white male scum and i am also a nazi
>entire lgbt parade stares at me in disgust at how much of a nazi scum i am and how im so impure from the communist superiority
>get chased by fags down the road but its ok because they cant run from the 300kg of mcdonalds patriarchy on their bodies
>finally get to a taxi driven by a man called abdul to drive me home
>get home
>read abc news
"NAZI WHITE MALE ATTACKS HOMELESS MAN"
>get on Sup Forums
"hi"

yes it is

that's the coat of arms.

Close enough ?

that's true. only successful countrys have cross on their flags. pic related, it's the best cross flag.

blue as the rivers white as the snow. only germans can be more white. 89% blue eyed people in Finland.

Ausf(l)ag reporting in.

pystyy ehtii mua enne saatana

Does this count?

Swede reporting in

This, i like to go to church to

It's not that we fear them, it's that we have a cultural fear of retaliation from spirits if we show disrespect, e.g. walk on their grave, do not show due gravitas in graveyards etc.

What the fuck is that?