Jontron debates Destiny- "Wealthy blacks commit more crimes than poor whites"

youtube.com/watch?v=eEjDMQQbvqA
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/24/researchers-have-discovered-a-surprising-racial-bias-in-the-criminal-justice-system/?utm_term=.f102e3a5c6a5
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clearly just racist police!

bump
seriously, trump, now the only gaming youtuber I still watch becomes redpilled :,)
We are truly blessed and cursed in this timeline

>destiny
His "debates" are something from hell, basically a lot of "Yes but", "I still think", "Even so", the guy is basically a self-centered dick who can't actually make a point when he's arguing with someone with a real clue and will ignore any kind of proof.

So what was this queefs reaction to pulling up that statistic?

racial profiling

>This is obviously proves that the justice system is still racist and heavily biased against poc while often letting rich white kids off the hook
Here we go.

I wanted to shoot myself while I was watching that.
Jon was clearly correct, but destiny has the debating tactics of a jew.
Pic related

Is there a full version of this debate/discussion anywhere yet?

Link to full debate please.

Also how does this destiny fellow get to debate all of these people. What makes him so special?

I'll never forget Shkreli making a complete ass of him like he always tries to do with his guests.

His a shrieking eternal teenager.
Jon won this debate simply by being not a faggot cuck.

He can form sentences that sound sorta smart, which distinguishes him to the audience of people who watch other people play video games on twitch.

his address

I cant wrap my head arround the fact that this shrieking leftist faggot streams video of himself dressed like a elementary schooler in what appears to be his children's room at his parents house.
No self awareness.

destiny is a reasonable guy though

hahahaha when the hell did he go full nazi? christ.......... the tides are turning faster than i expected

epic xDDD lets swat him ftw

>lives in Nebraska
That's punishment enough

lets just keep spamming the board with threads about him
its free advertising Kappa

Why do people still post this. He moved last year.

Is he still playing lol ? Watching him getting his ass kicked was the only entertainment I could derive from his channel.

That's a fact though

no hes a faggot that talks big when speaking to uneducated people then cowers and sucks up to the people that are more intelligent than him and destroy his points

Destiny, stop shilling for your youtube channel on Sup Forums. You had a good run before you became another washed up "progamer," but you'll never get that back.

To be more precise he's a mental teenager who spirals himself into hysterical tantrums and people who are used to handling kids or teenagers completely destroy him while people who take him seriously get sucked into his rambling and shouting vortex of insanity by actually engaging all his smokescreens.

so jontron must be a retard

It's not necessarily racist police, but it's partly racist police (and judges). We already know this, since black kids get less jail / prison time than their white counterparts even with all aside race being equal. This is compounded by the fact that white kids are more likely to live in small, rural communities (as opposed to urban areas) in which crime is dealt with at a very local level and less likely to be reported to state / federal officials.

Also, you're talking about data from people who were young adults in 1977 to 1993, that is, right in the middle of the crack epidemic that saw black crime shoot through the roof. Black crime has decreased significantly since then.

>getting this triggered that your guy sucked at a debate

>youtube "debates"
SHOO SHOO LEDDIT CANCER GTFO

>your guy
this isn't the superbowl m8

Not retarded just very bad at debating.

blacks get tougher sentences though. This an established fact.

He owns his own house which he bought while supporting his ex and child.

They also fight with police and act inappropriately in their court hearings much more often.

he needs to debate an actual nazi, none of these alt-light pussyfooters

It's an interesting proposition.

For an African-American to become wealthy - they would conduct criminal activities such as drug dealing, racketeering, pimping and other illegal activities which would certainly raise their net worth but also the 'net crimes' committed.

Even if they live a decent, crime-free life once wealth has been obtained, the total number of criminal acts supersedes that of a poor white individual on average, a white man is instilled with morality, decency and respect for the law and fellow man. A white man attains wealth through hard work and lawful endeavours. A white man in the gutters who commits a crime does it out of sheer desperation, whilst a poor black man does it for new Sneakers, iPhone or some other entertainment device.

yes but jury's tend to favour white over black. There is a lot of racism and bias in US justice.

Doesn't account for population densities

I'm waiting eagerly for you to back that up.

A lot of people favor white over black. It's called common sense.

>destiny, who has made a name for calling random people on his stream within minutes to debate him and always debates the same subjects
>vs jontron just some guy who got on his stream on a moments notice

gee, i wonder who has the upper hand here

I'm in Canada and I've met tons of super dark and mixed African Americans that are properly westernized. America is a unique case, I wouldn't be surprised if its all the lead and fluoride and shit making black communities dumb as fuck.

Apparently being a dick to someone will make him less prone to be merciful, what a shock.
Also blacks in court are generally very poor guests and can give off the worst of impressions while your average white kid at least knows how to dress properly and give an impression of innocence.

don't give him attention
the only reason anyone watches his dumb ass is because of the drama he tries to provoke

>Omaha, Nebraska

This fucker probably hasn't seen a black person in years.

This Destiny faggot is genuinely one of the stupidest motherfuckers I've ever seen. How is he even relevant? He's a pretentious know-it-all manchild that pretends to be knowledgeable about topics that he knows absolutely nothing about.

It doesn't have to. Or are you saying blacks are only a problem when they get together with other blacks?

they don't actually

studies have shown that blacks are favored in the american criminal justice system

how can this faggot have so many viewers, he's so fucking stupid

also this

justice should be fair, the point of lady justice being blindfolded is that she doesn't look at race but the evidence.

I found this

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/24/researchers-have-discovered-a-surprising-racial-bias-in-the-criminal-justice-system/?utm_term=.f102e3a5c6a5

It's an indication.

And it makes sense if society teaches yu to hate niggers since you were a kid once you are a judge you can't help but let it influence you.

And a jury is composed of the criminal's fellow citizens.

I don't know if you're baiting or just a really dumb toothpaste trying to talk about shit he doesn't know. Either way good job with that hot mess.

>black judges hate blacks more than white judges
>this is white peoples fault

Nah. It was the space aliens.

Where's that lawyer copy pasta when you need it, a good of example of one of the reasons why judges are "racist" against blacks.

niggers made me hate niggers

society tells us to love them actually, their stigmatization comes from their own actions.

Your hero made an ass out of himself. Watch the video.

I got u senpai
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Where is full video?

He is obviously a buttmad turkroach

Could that be 'juries tend to favour the well-behaved and regretful-looking over the arrogant and still-hostile'?

Granted I'm basing this on some shit I read here wherein lawyers say that their black clients are a nightmare (both in and out of court)

in the hearings or i the prisons?
Because if it's in the prisons, well of course they'd be favoured by their friends and relatives

>demographic suicide

confirmed our guy

I love that Jon is /ourguy/

Unfortunately he's extremely green on political discussions, he can't handle the usual fallacies and gets baited easily away from his points.

How else would they get wealthy?

Isn't Jafari an arabic name?

Is he not brown enough for his opinions to matter in their eyes?

I like him as a fighter against demographic suicide, as an entertainer and person. Maybe he isn't all cut out for debating, but i still want him on our side.

Aye, that he is. He'll learn with time. Head in the right place though, Emperor bless.

He's Iranian/Hungarian descent.

>Black crime has decreased significantly since then.
No it hasn't, its just the prison population has skyrocketted and the spic population started diluting their criminality

Monkey see, Monkey Steal

that's probably why he's so pissed

why would a population become less white if you didn't believe that browns and blacks breed like rats?
WATCH OUT JON SUPERIOR RACE JAFARI
IT'S A TRAP TO LURE YOU INTO ADMITTING YOU THINK BLACKS AND BROWNS ARE GOING TO OUTBREED THE WHITES

which i mean, i don't believe in white genocide as an end, but it's a common stance for the anonymous user here
but if i had those beliefs i certainly would never admit to them

Its because blacks are more likely to be repeat offenders

Well no its an established MYTH

Destiny's fanbase is pure cancer. They're worse than Tumblrites.

and furthermore, destiny brought up the pad thai and jazz because america has not had its own unique culture since its european ancestors set up shop there.

sweden, otoh, has a culture and its culture may be in danger.

arguing for the dominance of a certain culture in a multiculture will only have you trotting down the path of racism. pick another argument because this one is a dud.

Its weird because they're all gamers and had their skin hardened through gayming, but because Destiny is a left wing leaning parasite they all flock the same way.

Jontron got wrecked in the debate

America has unique food and classic music that's not found in other countries

Funny how all the youtubers are slowly going more right and speaking out against jewry, except for jewish youtubers.
They either go full Marxist like that ''I am voting Hillary'' guy, or they're like that kike h3h3 trying to act neutral, as they're only attacking the right wing while pretending to be neutral by making fun of some irrelevant feminist.

I fucking hate kikes.

He said that then also said "but we're all Americans that's what makes America, America." in the same breath so he's contradicting himself by saying we haven't had our own unique culture.

I think its just that leftists have never been on the outside looking in so they consider our culture to be invisible and instead highlight cultures that serve and entertain them (pad thai and jazz)

And on the American culture thing, these fucking losers laugh at "stupid redneck republicans" when they're quintessentially American. The pickup truck with the gun rack, beer in one hand hamburger in the other, dating a super model and watching NASCAR and football. That's not American culture to them because they aren't real Americans, they're just living here.

kek.

post studies please.

There are 40 million blacks and 200 million whites in the US. If poverty is the primary factor of crime that would mean that the bottom 20% of whites commit just as much crime as blacks.

If crime rates are equal those 160 million whites would commit literally none of the murders in the US.

>and furthermore, destiny brought up the pad thai and jazz because america has not had its own unique culture since its european ancestors set up shop there.
Not exactly true it has cowboys, country music even architecture before it got taken over by skyscrapers

>people are either right left or neutral
what an incredibly astute observation

Of course he plays LoL.

Reading comprehension of a fucking leaf

It's ok, not potato having friend. I understood.

memes aside, I'd agree with Destiny here.

In the next 200 years either we'll all have died in some nuclear war or, more likely, we put aside our differences and we'll all have integrated into one utopia where everyone has a high standard of living and flying cars and shit(a la Alan Moore's Watchmen ending). We might as well start it now. The only ones who suffer are race purists, but that's a different argument.

on immigration, it just means we get Juan to do our toilets and garden for dirt cheap while increasing our gdp and overall standard of living. how stupid and trash do you have to be that you didnt go to school and have to worry about juan taking your blue collar job from you? I literally got a 2.9 in engineering and am currently pulling 6 figures in my third year.

the only people who will argue with me are race purists and once again I don't care about that argument.

>Funny how all the youtubers are slowly going more right and speaking out against jewry, except for jewish youtubers.
some people go right
>They either go full Marxist like that ''I am voting Hillary'' guy
some people go left
>r they're like that kike h3h3 trying to act neutral, as they're only attacking the right wing while pretending to be neutral by making fun of some irrelevant feminist.
some people are centrist/neutral

i'll give you a break since english clearly isn't your first language and conceptualizing main points in statements might be difficult for your pea-sized slavshit brain

Kek his own subreddit funking hates him now.

Wow, so all we have to do is put our differences aside! How has this solution never been thought of till now!

I can't believe I share this board with people like you now

shitposts are just further proof that mass immigration is nothing less than cancer

>In the next 200 years either we'll all have died in some nuclear war or, more likely, we put aside our differences and we'll all have integrated into one utopia where everyone has a high standard of living and flying cars and shit(a la Alan Moore's Watchmen ending). We might as well start it now. The only ones who suffer are race purists, but that's a different argument.
You need actual proof that any of this will happen, because it never has in the past
>on immigration, it just means we get Juan to do our toilets and garden for dirt cheap while increasing our gdp and overall standard of living. how stupid and trash do you have to be that you didnt go to school and have to worry about juan taking your blue collar job from you? I literally got a 2.9 in engineering and am currently pulling 6 figures in my third year.
What about Asians will taking over well educated jobs? And why do we even need Juan to do that job for us? I thought that robots will take those jobs. Maybe you should actually build a country that is self sufficient and not run on foreign workers.

Because Russia, The islamic world, North Korea and the largley Pseudo-stone-age African world and the slums in SA are ALL GONNA JUST adapt to western ideolgy drop religion and want a globilized society.

Fucking communist globalist scum, how much are (((they))) giving you to shill? Fuck that we need an ethnostate to fuck off from all these leeches. (some)Asains and Europeans build civilization put people on the moon, everyone else is a leech in one way or another.

>we get Juan to do our toilets and garden for dirt cheap while increasing our gdp and overall standard of living.
So you're just interested in exploiting pseudo-slave labor while also saying 'fuck you' to lower IQ Americans?

I know it´s cherry picking but just take the BLM- Kidnapping.
These retards went to court and claimed to be innocent on all charges after millions of people saw thze crime because they livestreamed it on facebook.
Things like this lead to tough sentences.

If you admit that you did something wrong and claim guilty you get a less tough sentence.
If you just claim you didndu nuffin the court will think that you do not regret what you did and punish you in a more tough way.

I don´t know if that is the reason, but it could be part of it.

Retarded fucking leaf.

Did you miss the part where I specifically mentioned the jewish youtubers?