Berlin, 1945

How does this video make you feel, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=R5i9k7s9X_A
(This post was brought to you by Timeā„¢)

Never saw this before, thank you for posting.

Bad, what do you think cleetus?

Like crap, Hans.

Video doesnt make me as sad and angry as the videos of beaten up and raped german women that float around here sometimes.
But seeing all that beautiful architecture bombed to shit is hard for me, especially since I know how Berlin looks these days. 10 years away from being Paris.

I wish my family never emmigrated from Germany. So at least they could have fought for Germany and not against her.

Fuck commies. That's all I can say.

Should have been burned to the ground and salted, but you can't trust you niggers to do anything right.

Feelsbad senpai, we should have nuked that shithole.

germany deserved it.

whoever invented the steadicam should have won a nobel prize.

We really did a number on them.

A society where its best and brightest are dead and gone. Even the scraps of Germany were better than 95% of societys and cultures on earth at the time, says a lot about the Germans as a whole.

>everybody's white

still better than berlin circa 2017

That nose says her family has taken the bbc before.

Great job, lads.

The "winners" of that war created the worst generation that made all that violence meaningless.

Thanks for that. Just as horrendous as Beevor described in his book

This right here is how you win a war. Don't call it a "peacekeeping operation" don't call it a "kinetic military action". Declare war. Bomb the fuck out of everything. EVERYTHING. But wars aren't meant to be won anymore. They're meant to drag on indefinitely, create instability, and create demand for more MIC spending to quell the instability we create.

Fucking milennial. Go back to your Failbook, your Snapchat and your rape culture

Yeah well they stole our bikes locked up our food and forced us to eat flowers to survive because they confiscated all the food and turned Rotterdam in a parking lot so all I can say is needed more bombs

Fuck the Moffen

>Yeah well they stole our bikes locked up our food and forced us to eat flower

the american's or the british?

and happy St. Patty's day!

this is amazing. too bad the man went nuts.

Good
literally firts thing that commies done right

Extremely sad. Hopefully we won't do the same mistakes and next time victory will be achieved, with all europeans united.

The 'Mericans, the Anglos and the USSRians fought the white Germans, killing the white gene in the process by hundreds of millions. If Hitler & Co. as well as Stalin weren't such degenerates who hungered for power, we would have never destroyed the white race. Now the Jews and the Muslims are conquering the planet by brainwashing liberals and by the next century the whites will be the minority in all the European and other Caucasian countries.

So when I watch that I feel disappointed in our race.

No worries, we will all seek refuge in NZ and US and New Caledonia. WE GO THIS BRO

not US, AUS.
sorry brah

German qts were a trophy back then and they were both a treat and an achievement of humiliating the enemy that thought he was superhuman and should dictate the world.
French were always whores, but german girls were uppity self centered baby making machines and they were the most precious thing a german soldier had and was thinking of during hard times in battles.
That is probably why the liberators liberated them the way they did, cut Germany in half, left it like that for 50 years and now look at them. Not only are they defeated, they are gone. The germans today are not the germans anymore.

why the fuck is there so much bicycles?