How do we fix southern Americans?

How do we fix southern Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p3DBiWXSojc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nuke the bible belt

FPBP

by giving california to mexico. they can have it

plant maple trees to turn them queer, worked for leafland.

Northerners are insecure about who they are.

It's no surprise they've made up hundreds of names to demean us. You don't do that unless you feel inferior.

We sometimes say 'yankees' as a convenient label, but usually it's just 'northerners' or 'liberals'.

It's no coincidence that NASA and military bases are largely Southern.
After all, you need educated people for NASA, and healthy patriots for military support.

You lost the election, OP.

It must gall you that a New Yorker, while displaying your trademark toxic personality, has betrayed you.

Kys cuck faggots
>secede
>ban niggers to yankee cuck states or kill them if they refuse
>same with spics, fags and libshits
>more lax gun laws
>bring back more extreme capital punishment
>ban (((their))) banks and news media
>give very high tax breaks to whites who are married and have kids.

Feel free to add to this

A Canadian is a spirit-brother to northerners.

Lol.

The slave trade was confined to the rich plantations.
Their support came from the North, where the hilly landscape supported water-powered factories where the raw cotton was made into textiles.

Slave holders, i.e. the North, hated most of us.

They called us 'poor white trash' because most of us refused the slaveholding lifestyle that supported them in their ice-bound factories with kids chained to workbenches. You see, slave holding for a northerner is fine...so long as it's a white child.

Re-education camps for everyone. Gas them with knowledge.

Good luck Bubba...

youtu.be/p3DBiWXSojc

>They called us 'poor white trash' because most of us refused the slaveholding lifestyle that supported them in their ice-bound factories with kids chained to workbenches. You see, slave holding for a northerner is fine...so long as it's a white child.

OO, touché, Bubba Dean Joe...

they don't need fixing op. The real question is how do we fix all the coastal state millenial commies? I've got 5.56 ideas on where we could start

>I've got 5.56 ideas on where we could start
Not if you live in the North.

They aren't allowed guns.

Lol.

>They aren't allowed guns.
Does the 2nd amendment have geographic restrictions?

The 'three first names lol' is another tactic northerners use to try to demean us.
It never made sense outside of the toxic fumes of a city.

>Does the 2nd amendment have geographic restrictions?
Northerners only follow the Constitution when it's convenient for them.
So...yes.

If you live in a pozzed libshit state. Maryland wont even let you have AR 15s or any similar """"""""weapons of war""""""""".

Ultimate cuck shit, also:
>libshits say muskets was what the FFs meant and not modern arms.
>muskets use to be the average "weapon of war".

And yet they scream about the First Amendment while forgetting that it only applies to hand-cranked printing presses...unless it's a dissenting voice.
Every liberal protest ever has a bunch of 'shut down fox news!1!' signs.

Yankees put Niggers, Mexicans, and now Muslims on America but I think I may have seen one Muslim woman about 2 months ago in downtown Mobile, AL.

Can any Yankee or West coaster say that?

We ran the Mexicans out two years ago. Obama chimped out but we did it in one night.

Niggers stay in their areas and we assure that by high prices for everything, especially gas. It's worth the cost not to be educated with a pack of wild Porch Monkeys. It works.

I'm willing to forgive Yankees if they will post video's of cleaning Dearborn, MI, on that great day.

Courtesy of the mildly autistic latvia user.
>p.s. sweet tea is lost on you yank faggots

Blacks are only a problem because they were co-opted by democrats.

Before 1964, they were citizens like everyone else.

Democrats:
Founded and ran the KKK.
Sicked dogs on the Selma protesters.
Blocked black kids from schools.

>Sicked dogs
Yes, that was an aborted sentence fragment that went uncorrected. Don't fuck with me.

You really can't. The nu-south is cemented at this point, and it's just as bad if not worse than the rest of the USA. Miscegenation, methamphetamines and nigger culture.

> Secede

Don't make me come back down there, Reb...

Don't hang around niggers or trailer trash wigger meth heads. Its very easy as long as you're not either.

>t.saline county AR aka unofficial meth capital of the US.

Nuke Mexico

>yank faggot wanting a nigger loving piece of shit to kill his white kin/countrymen.

Checks out, way to also get btfo for the first half of the war by 15 year old kids with daddy's hunting rifle.

Thanks for demonstrating my point that Northerners are just bags of feelz with no substance behind them.

Nuke from orbit.

t. best regards via northerner

I've lived in the South for my entire life. NC, SC, GA and now Texas.

You can't fix a problem until you acknowledge it exists.

Have fun getting any yank pussies to fill the military back up. You fags would be kill within a month.

There are problems everywhere.
OP is a mal-educated northerner, so there were no specifics.
Are you contending that there are no drug problems in the north? Or that it will ever be solved, anywhere?

>Nuke from orbit.
We can't.
Our last Northern president halted space travel.
Thanks for the substantive comments, though, Mr. Typical Northerner.

>There are problems everywhere.
Of course. I never contended otherwise. My point is that the South has been hit especially hard by methamphetamines, poisonous culture and consumerism. The entire country is rotten but the South has it's own brand of degeneracy.

I just want the neo-confederate wanking to stop. It's masturbatory escapism. People need to realize the serious gravity of the situation that we are in as a race and nation.

>
>Northerners are insecure about who they are.
>
>You lost the election, OP.
I'm southern. I was just teasing y'all.

I'm southern. Just teasing y'all mofuckers.