Who here is going to be drinking nothing but coopers from now on, and as much as possible and in public?

Who here is going to be drinking nothing but coopers from now on, and as much as possible and in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BOaqZ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y0x_HNjx7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give me a quick rundown on coopers

hahah fuck you but ok. Coopers celebrated bible society. SJW's and faggot up in arms because coopers were used in a light-hearted debate about fag equality by the bible society and now fag bars and SJW faggot bar owners are dumping coopers from their menus.I'm drinking coopers right now. went out and bought a 6er straight away.

Caused some butthurt
archive.is/BOaqZ

Is Chic Fil A in Australia?

You cunts would really enjoy some Chic Fil A.

I mean this in a good way. Place is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Y0x_HNjx7M

Someone said they don't support gay marriage. Coopers wait a few days then put out press release saying they do. Now autistics think they are reddpilled if they drink it.
90% marketing campaign to get more business

this seems like such a non-issue. am i going to be flagged by fags as an alt-right nazi just for continuing to enjoy drinking coopers? fucksake

Dead set, best beer in the world.

No it isn't, but I'd eat it if it was

They on the phone to Hillary, about how to smoothly transition from anti-gay to pro-gay.

Hear hear

going to stick with VB because it's cheaper

fuck yeah im thinking of coming to the US just to eat Chick Fil A

totally a non-issue

Make sure you look them up on Facebook and give them a 5 star review

It's halal certified. Fuck off

holy fuck, they are seriously based AF!!!

>biblesociety and beer company create a forum where opposing opinions interact to prove that differences can be discussed without ensuing chaos
>chaos immediately ensues as faggots and their enablers sperg out and immediately ban they're boycotted and destroyed

every fucking time

I thought Muslims didn't drink?
I remember reading something about it only being wine in the Koran

Just the homebrew kits m8

Went to Aussie and was made fun of for saying that coopers Stout is the fucking nicest stout you can get for less than 10buck a bottle, apparently it's for "derros" .
It's really fucking good compared to faggot wellingtonian "artisan" beer.
You cunts are weird!

spot on mate!!

They dont eat cat food either but there is halal cat food.

And it's usually the ingredients that are all certified, the shekel kebab will find a way to goat tax you.

Guinness for me

you must have been in melbourne? in Bris we drink this shit like water.

>and as much as possible and in public?
That will show those damn degenerates!

cheers mate!

The Green is one of the best local pales

The Yellow (extra strength stout) is one of the most cost effective ways to get wasted.

what about halal dog food?

Don't have a dog yet so I haven't checked. I know bird seed is and shampoo too.

You're going to be flagged as a nazi just for refusing to suck dick. You might as well just embraced it and call yourself a nazi now.

i would rather be called a nazi than a faggot so yeah i guess i will just embrace it.

I think you either bought stock in Coopers or are a marketeer for Coopers.

I started boycotting them when they got their beers halal certified. Fucking cop out, the muzzies arent even supposed to drink the stuff.

I saw vegan body wash at woolies the other day, shits fucked

Were you in smellbourne?

Can't buy stock in Coopers...unlisted

They have thousands of 1 star reviews on their facebook. Genius marketing ploy.

>drinking
lol jks i just dont go outside a lot

I eat it anytime I'm down there on business. So fucking mint.

nah mate just a long time coopers drinker

thats the homebrew kits only mate

I already try to drink Coopers, its basically the only Australian macro thats still Australian.

cheers!!!

Yeh so get this roight? Bloody ell' mate this fuckerooni tried to mug me n' me bloody carpo mates but he slipped off or something, must have been fucked in the edd' So anyways I'm off doing my own shit and this bloke comes up to me about me bloody dingo in the driverway and I tell em' roight ere' that it ain't fined and to fuck off.

Y'know what I mean mate?

yeah nah ay

A true patrician beer

Took this on election day

Absolutely love Coopers Pale Ale! For Lager beer I go for James Boag's Premium Lager.

Thought mudshits think dogs are evil so buying halal dog food would be redundant.

Yeah mate, once i got news of trump i got a six pack on my home from work.

nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

Not bad desu. Using a bit of dead slang though. 7/10

Wtf I love Coopers now.

They actually are a good priced beer by Aussie standards

Also nice digits.

True patrician

Really makes me think...another choice from guniess

>3.2 on beeradvocate

no thanks

I really hate gays, used to be tolerant of them. Can't wait till the muslims do the dirty work that christcucks can't do.

I drank coopers at alcoholic levels for six years. Spent much of that time on Sup Forums. What timeline is this?